[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When does this get good? I'm 25 minutes in and all it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: dave texas.jpg (45KB, 1050x590px) Image search: [Google]
dave texas.jpg
45KB, 1050x590px
When does this get good?

I'm 25 minutes in and all it's literally been is DUDE WHITE PEOPLE ARE RACIST LMAO
>>
And now he's going on about pussy for like 10 minutes

Seriously /tv/ what the fuck is this, YOU SAID THIS WAS GOOD YOU FUCKERS
>>
At the heart of texas is kind of lackluster desu.

Stick with Age of Spin.
>>
Heart of Texas is objectively funnier than spin. By funnier i mean it made me chuckle once
>>
People like you are cancer
>>
it was very mediocre

definitely not his best stuff, little too much muh racism and stuff too.
>>
>>81464390
why
>>
>>81464360
This. So much this.
>>
>>81464201
Me and my mate chuckled quite a bit to this special. Ended up thinking it was just ok. Then I watched his older specials and realized they were never that good in the first place really..
>>
>>81464201
>When does this get good?
It doesn't.
>>
Both shows were great. I feel bad for fans of his that didn't enjoy them.
>>
The story about biting the sandwiches and putting them back and his son getting into a fight at private school over it was pretty funny.
>>
>so I'm walking on the street with my sister
>she dressed in full on hijab like a good little woman
>suddenly these guys pull up and call me a NIGGER
>SO I GAVE HIS MOM THE BBC

and they say comedy is dead.
>>
I FUCK FEET
>>
>>81467286

NIGGA
>>
>>81464201
Welcome to the Netflix standard of comedy specials
>>
File: 1491156159051.png (262KB, 600x421px) Image search: [Google]
1491156159051.png
262KB, 600x421px
>>81464201
He can't enjoy comedy anymore because /tv/ made him a salty manchild edition.
>>
>>81464201
>>81464342
you're not 14 anymore, faggot. Why would you still expect to find poop and race humor funny?
>>
>>81464201

It's like some evil spirit sucked all the joy out of Dave, so you get the same kinda jokes but they just feel bitter.

>So I said no Skip don't do it the cops will have our ass!

>So I said no Skip don't do it the cops will smack the fuck outa me for being black and then I'll be like but what about Skip? and they'll laugh cuz the cops are racist and they dont touch white people just us blacks but luckily i'm famous so i fucked the cop's wife cuz i'm dave chappelle and he was a fan. ... nigger.

whew..
>>
The OJ Simpson bits made me laugh.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.