[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just finished this. It was pretty good aside from the whole premise

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 7

File: 13-reasons-crop.jpg (52KB, 670x377px) Image search: [Google]
13-reasons-crop.jpg
52KB, 670x377px
Just finished this. It was pretty good aside from the whole premise being retarded, and a few of the reasons being absolute filler. It hooks you from the start and it's got some pretty emotional moments. I cried like a bitch at the last tape. Great cinematography as well.

Also Clay literally did nothing wrong
>>
Are you a 14 y/o girl OP?
>>
>>81461474
19 actually
>>
>>81461520
please for the love of god show tits, hide your face if you have to, i'm so lonely

hello please answer me
>>
File: ProJared.jpg (20KB, 299x322px) Image search: [Google]
ProJared.jpg
20KB, 299x322px
>>81461429
>I cried like a bitch at the last tape
Don't you mean last rape?
>>
Justin did nothing wrong.
>>
>>81461918

he let his best mate rape his girlfriend and then covered it up... cuck got what he deserved.
>>
>>81461951
damn you sound like a bad friend if you wouldnt help a mate out like he did
>>
I just watched episode 1, but holy fuck are you Americans this fucking prudish? Who the fuck gives a high school kid shit for having sex? The starring boy literally says "some things you should WAIT for." Isn't this set in California? This is a "liberal" sexual attitude in the USA?

BTW, anyone else notice the racist undertones? White boy has that chink slit all over him and he ignores her, then steals from the beaner.
>>
>>81461520
Hi! few things to start off with =]
1. yes I responded to you because you're a female on teh interwebz, 'tis an awesome thing to see!
2. I'm Brian.
3. Don't be intimidated, but I'm not a stereotypical guy. If anything, I'll be the one in the kitchen.
>>
File: ufuckingwotcunt.png (124KB, 282x349px) Image search: [Google]
ufuckingwotcunt.png
124KB, 282x349px
>>81462169
>The starring boy literally says "some things you should WAIT for."
He was jealous and wanted her stay pure and be with him. I thought this was obvious?

>anyone else notice the racist undertones?
You mean diversity?! It's Netflix anon. Two white Dads and a Chinese daughter, plus a black girl with a white mom. Its 2017. Keep up
>>
File: IMG_4610.jpg (62KB, 650x366px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4610.jpg
62KB, 650x366px
>>81461429
I'm seriously supposed to believe that a girl that looks like this would be lonely enough to kill herself.
>>
>>81461614
not cool dude
>>
File: 420reasonswhylegalizeit.jpg (87KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
420reasonswhylegalizeit.jpg
87KB, 600x458px
Why didn't Hannah just smoke some dank kush?
>>
>>81461520
>>81461606
if you don't show tits, he will literally kill himself.
You actually watched this trash right? at least learn from it. Don't be one of the 13 reasons. Don't be one of his tapes.
>>
File: 1486748759139.gif (2MB, 295x270px) Image search: [Google]
1486748759139.gif
2MB, 295x270px
>>81462619
>reason 13: femanon didn't show her tits to me on a shitty image board
>>
>>81462169
>being either this bad at trolling or this retarded
It's very clear that he's socially retarded and not like the majority of his peers. Judging a society based on their outcasts is like me judging EU countries based on their "refugees" except in that case they'll take over soon.
>>
>>81461429
Why did she go to a party at the house of a guy who previously sexually assaulted her and raped her former friend? Why did she think it was a good idea to strip down to her underwear and get into a hot tub with him? Why did everyone treat Tyler like shit but defended Justin and Bryce?
>>
>>81462710
>Why did she think it was a good idea to strip down to her underwear and get into a hot tub with him?
She got in before he did
>Why did everyone treat Tyler like shit but defended Justin and Bryce?
This is literally asked by Tyler and several other characters. Justin wasn't as bad as Bryce though
>>
File: Elliot-Rodger.jpg (298KB, 2197x1463px) Image search: [Google]
Elliot-Rodger.jpg
298KB, 2197x1463px
Oh sure, when a WOMAN writes a butthurt manifesto blaming everyone else for her problems, it's sympathetic.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.