[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you feel about the next Legendary Godzilla movie being

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

How do you feel about the next Legendary Godzilla movie being a remake of this classic?
>>
>>81459088
>king gidorah

best kaiju my penis will be waiting in anticipation
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 850x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 850x375px
This is gonna be sweet. Also, bring back Biollante. Coolest kaiju design imo
>>
They better not fuck it up
They really better not fuck it up
>>
>>81459273
They will fuck it up.

Honestly, Ghidorah is just to silly for the grimdark shit they are pushing with this new Godzilla. They should have picked a different villain.
>>
>>81459367
How was Legendary Godzilla "grimdark"? Gareth's favorite Godzilla movie is vs Hedorah.
>>
>>81459160
Mecha Ghidora best girl
>>
>classic
amog nerds, maybe
>>
>>81459256
yeah biollante was a sick design
>>
>>81459455
it was literally dark as fuck for starters
>>
>>81459513
She loves to hug, but she can be very clingy.
>>
File: 1491731876028.gif (1MB, 332x360px) Image search: [Google]
1491731876028.gif
1MB, 332x360px
>>81459704
>born just in time to see this remade in big ameribudget
>>
>>81459367
>grimdark
You mean "grounded"
>>
>>81459746
It's Hollywood Anon
Monsterverse is also supposed to be "realistic"
>>
>>81459846
>he didn't watch the new Kong
they are going balls deep with the wcky monster shit now

>about the 2019 Godzilla: Max Borenstein said in an interview that the sequel will be "bigger and better" than the last film.
>>
I want to see the "mundane" monsters in the Legendary series. Anguirus, Gorosaurus, Titanosaurus, Baragon, Manda, Varan, Sand,a Gaira, they all need the limelight.

Rodan in G2014 is a good start.
>>
>>81459952
Titanosaurus was kinda exceptional looking with a distinctive call and had the tail fan, I wouldn't call him mundane
>>
File: TOMG_-_Titanosaurus.jpg (619KB, 1120x1600px) Image search: [Google]
TOMG_-_Titanosaurus.jpg
619KB, 1120x1600px
>>81460143
"Mundane" as in they don't have breath weapons, energy beams, and other fancy weapons and powers, just their teeth and claws and strength and physical prowess.
>>
>>81459952
Would Monsterverse even continue?
I think American audiences would reach fatigue, you can't really top Kong vs Godzilla (unless they somehow got Gamera but Westerners don't know who he is), and I can't really think of an already established monster that's big enough to get a standalone film except maybe Ghidorah
>>
>>81460582
>Gamera

get that retarded turtle shit out of my kaiju verse michael bay
>>
>>81460582
>Westerners don't know who he is

He may not be Godzilla's level of famous in the West but Gamera is FAR from being unknown thanks to MST3K and the Heisei trilogy.
>>
>>81460693
Those are still pretty niche
When I mean westerners, I mean everyday folk
Your average shopper probably wouldn't recognize him.
Granted, Marvel did manage to make the Guardians of the Galaxy, Ant-Man, Hawkeye, Black Widow, and Vision no longer obscure in the eyes of normal folk
>>
Kinky Dora is my favorite kaju
>>
>While speaking at Business Insider’s Ignition conference yesterday, Tull admitted (via Variety) that he had ulterior motives when he set out to make a Godzilla vs King Kong crossover movie:
>I’m juvenile. I wanted to see them fight.

http://www.slashfilm.com/godzilla-vs-king-kong-2/

What a world
>>
>>81461062
After watching Kong is was obvious that the kong movie was only made so that they would make a backstory of why kong is so fucking big.

I mean can it just stop, im sick of these Good guy A vs Good guy B movies..
>>
>>81461253
Do you want Bad guy A vs Bad guy B movies again like Freddy vs Jason?
Honestly, I would considering how villains are more fun
>>
I can't think of anything I care less about than this.
>>
>>81459088
how do you pronounce ghidorah
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.