[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>cough >cough KENOBI >cough >cough JEDI SCUM >cough

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: 1491764724897.jpg (26KB, 736x414px) Image search: [Google]
1491764724897.jpg
26KB, 736x414px
>cough
>cough
KENOBI
>cough
>cough
JEDI SCUM
>cough
>cough
>dies
>>
truly a masterful character
>>
Fucking windu, cucking grievous in my favorite movie series and me irl
>>
The irony of the OP is he posted the one time he wasn't awful
>>
movie grievious was so shitty compared to cartoon one, how could they fuck up the design so badly
>>
>>81458323
Because little georgie was jealous that he didnt create such a badass character so he decided to fuck him over in the movie
>>
>>81456383
leave it to lucas to ruin a character i was excited to see wreck some jedi up
>>
>>81458587
Fuck, was Genndy the one that created Grievous? He's probably just a scrapped villain from Samurai Jack if that's the case.
>>
>>81458323
>>81458587
>>81458685
>>81460137
Greivous was designed for Revenge of the Sith and even though Genndy Wars came out first, ROTS Grievous is how he was intended to be. George gave Genndy the Greivous designs and Genndy made the cartoon thinking Greivous was supposed to be badass. George gave 0 fucks because he believed the EU was separate from his movie canon.
>>
>>81456383
Sam Jack Wars was all around better than the movies
>>
>>81460276
So pretty much
>everything genndy touches is gold
>george Lucas is a hack
>>
>>81460466
>Sam Jack Wars
Honestly think its some of the best work in the entire franchise. Its also the most kino. With Samurai Jack out, will we ever get to see Genndy come back and make some more Star Wars Kino
>>
>>81460518
My point is
>Genndy has nothing to touch without Lucas
>>
>>81460548
>we will never get to see Jack fight Grievous (genndy version)
Why live?
>>
>>81460623
No one would like Grievous if it weren't for Genndy.
>>
>>81460649
All subjective opinion anon. I doubt everyone that likes Greivous has seen a cartoon from 2003
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.