[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All because she was rated best ass? She had an elaborate suicide

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 13-reasons-why-8-ftr.jpg (28KB, 600x598px) Image search: [Google]
13-reasons-why-8-ftr.jpg
28KB, 600x598px
All because she was rated best ass?

She had an elaborate suicide ruse all because of that?
>>
>>81455186
It wasn't even a vote. Some random kid just made up a list on a piece of paper.

13 reasons why I want more attention.
>>
>>81456051
Wisdom
>>
>>81455186
>this bait will work
>>
I seriously thought this series would tall about bullying and being socially awkward and mentally ill and all that. Instead, what I got was a crappy feminism tale about the empowered damsel in distress and her first world problems.
>>
she got raped
however, it uses Bryce as a strawman for every one of the "she didn't say no" cases.
some of which the guy is innocent some of which the girl clearly doesn't want sex.
but this show pushes that it's never okay by showing the worst case scenario.

also killing yourself be cause everyone unfairly thinks you're a slut(you have to give it to her she turned down jock dick) and you got raped is fair but the "you should have stopped me" shit she pulled with the guidance counselor and clay is total bullshit.

like I screamed at you to fuck off and that I didn't want you here... but why didn't you stay? it's the typical thing girls do where they expect everyone knows what they really want so they get mad when guys go too far or don't go far enough when in reality its a guessing game most of the time. the same attitude she wanted clay to have is that attitude of what she would probably consider a rapist, but she liked clay.

also she was a bitch to Zach. he's sweet and honest about his feelings and she calls him an idiot.
>>
>>81455186
Spoiler:
this is a bad series, but i got hooked because i remember being a total nerd looser in the high school and i identified with the character at the beginning. The problem with the series is simple :
1 - people should not be feel responsible for other people committing suicide. any attempt of forcing this kind of feelings is sick.

2 - the plot is retarded and would not happen in a million fucking years.
>>
lol i just started this

is that seriously what happens
>>
>>81456672
>also killing yourself be cause everyone unfairly thinks you're a slut(you have to give it to her she turned down jock dick) and you got raped is fair but the "you should have stopped me" shit she pulled with the guidance counselor and clay is total bullshit.
exacly .. also if she survived highschool she would probably kill herself for a bad job, a bad mariage or any other fucking thing. life is not easy.
>>
File: 1491151904561.jpg (37KB, 285x298px) Image search: [Google]
1491151904561.jpg
37KB, 285x298px
Why would she waste herself because she was perceived to be a slut? Sure, she has a hot Cosby, but it doesn't seem life ending to me. I enjoy how it plays out, but I couldn't get over the idea that it'll just worsen the perception that every sexual act is the sole fault of the male.
>>
>>81456808
She's a above average, attractive woman; her life would be on easy mode for the next 15 years.
>>
>>81456721
literally neither of those things are valid critiques
>>
>best ass
>she's just fat
>>
Someone post a pic of her ass so I can determine whether it is the greatest or not.
>>
>>81458242
Oh sweetie, you think you have the authority to call a woman "fat"? She'll just take her fat ass to get pounded by the you-know-what while you jerk off to bella threads on /tv/ ;)
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.