[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just watched pic related for the first time, can't believe

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

Just watched pic related for the first time, can't believe this bowl-cut motherfucker got to live.
>>
>>81450578
It's implied that he died from his wounds.
>>
>>81452092

When did they even imply that? His wound wasn't life threatening and he treated it
>>
>>81452121
a makeshift tourniquet made out of a shirt is not treatment. if he didnt get medical attention he will certainly die from that broken arm.

The movie made clear he cant see any doctor.
>>
>>81452209

i'm sorry it's been years since I watched it...what tourniquet? Didn't he just get shot in the leg? And he stitched and disinfected the wound
>>
>>81452209
>die from that broken arm
He was never human
>>
>>81452335
he got into a car crash at the end of the movie and still had a major leg wound, he's probably dead
>>
>>81452121
In the book, he crashes his car after he drops off the money to his client. For an extra layer of irony, he is hit by a driver who's high on drugs. Also the kids tell the cops about him in the book so it's implied that he's kind of fucked.

Also, any think it's not a coincidence that Anton and Ed Tom sound very similar when said aloud?
>>
Also, did Anton kill that widow or not?
>>
>"And when I wake up, I realize... America... she's changed... this truly is no country for old men."
>cut to black

What the fuck? This shit movie won best picture?
>>
>>81452655

He checked his shoes for blood, so he did.
>>
>>81452655
he totally did.

He even checks under his boot to see if there are piece of her in there.
>>
>>81452655
Yes, iirc he wipes blood off his boots as he's leaving her house.
>>
>>81450578
This piece of shit ripped off The Terminator
>>
>>81450578
god you're fucking dumb
>>
>>81452655
Yeah, he even raped the shit out of her.
>>
>>81452684
turned it off right there
>>
>>81452209
The movie also made it clear that he's competent with self-treating injuries. It'll put him through months of pain which he's crazy enough to put up with, but he wouldn't die from it.
>>
Is the best 'recent' best picture? It's so good I'm surprised it won
>>
>>81450578

Cormac McCarthy writes antagonists that are seemingly above and beyond human, they seem to always be at the right place at the right time and are several steps ahead of the protagonists. Judge Holden from Blood Meridian is the greatest example of this, and McCarthy certainly pulled elements from the judges character when creating Anton. Both characters explain muse on morals and causality to other characters in the book, whose responses are usually balking and disbelief. As Woody Harrelsons character says to Anton: "Do you have any idea how crazy you are?"
>>
>>81452595
The cops are basically like "yep thanks for the info a year later but he's long gone"

>>81452655
yes, also in the book she calls the coin flip
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.