[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Films you refuse to see because you just know you're

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: The Phantom Menace2.jpg (19KB, 294x400px) Image search: [Google]
The Phantom Menace2.jpg
19KB, 294x400px
Yes, I have seen every Star Wars flick except for The Phantom Menace because of all the bad press it got.
I feel like I know everything I need to know about it from the RLM review.
>>
most capeshit from the past few years, maybe I give logan a watch
>>
>>81445398
aww they look cute there, then Lucas had to fuck up by killing Qui-gon in the 1st ep and swhiching out Loydd for Hayden
>>
>>81445398
I know how you feel, I felt the same way about some movies like Battlefield Earth (which I thought was very stupid but a shit ton of fun to watch and I loved it).
As for Episode 1, people usually hate it because it's cool to hate it. Back when it came out the reviews weren't THAT bad. And many people like me loved it. Either way, yes, it's a movie for young audiences so you may not like it now. And the reason I loved it so much and still do is because it expanded the Star Wars lore to whole new levels. But you are not a Star Wars fan or don't sound like one at least, or specifically you are not a fan of Star Wars as a universe rather than a series of movies, right? so you may not like it.
>>
The Phantom Menace was the best of the prequel trilogy, though. Sure it had it's flaws, it's pacing is shit in a lot of places (mainly early-middle), and it has some cringey dialogue lines, but the story is solid, the acting is decent, and the settings and aesthetics are all great without being super busy.
>>
>hershlag will never hug you like that
>>
>>81447967
He's smug as fuck about it.
>>
File: 0T2g7ri.gif (916KB, 266x180px) Image search: [Google]
0T2g7ri.gif
916KB, 266x180px
>>81446951
This.

It is astounding how little I watch now. I'm not sure if its because I'm more jaded, growing out of touch, or that it is all turning to utter shit.
>>
>>81445398
sounds like bait but i dont hesitate to voice my hate for capeshit.

i have not and will not see any capeshit, since 2014. worst film meme ever desu
>>
>that little autistic shits face
>"yeah your waifu has her arms around me, what you gonna do?"
>>
>>81448068
Same, I loved the first Spiderman movies because they felt fresh but now it feels too much like a machine that mass-farts out turds that people will eat up anyway.
>>
>>81445398
man I had such a little boy crush on this NatPo
>>
>>81448083
Isn't he still in prison for beating up his mom?
>>
>>81445398
Every MCU film. Also AotC is just as bad as TPM so you might as well watch it.
>>
>>81445398
Most capeshit, especially marvel films.

I saw civil war and thought it was generic, simple and boring and the rest look exactly the same.

There's exceptions like deadpool, Logan and man of steel/BvS (although they were fox and WB) but i can't see myself watching any others any time soon
>>
>>81446951
>>81448068
>>81448468
>>81448585
>>81448205
I've never actually seen TDKR because I thought Batman Begins and TDK were overrated, and Inception made me drop Nolan entirely.
>>
Any pixar/Disney film under 90% on rotten tomatoes
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.