[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 1

File: white-men-cant-jump-photo.jpg (34KB, 333x475px) Image search: [Google]
white-men-cant-jump-photo.jpg
34KB, 333x475px
>Sometimes when you win, you really lose, and sometimes when you lose, you really win, and sometimes when you win or lose, you actually tie, and sometimes when you tie, you actually win or lose. Winning or losing is all one organic mechanism, from which one extracts what one needs."
>>
it was all niggertalk to distract you from the fact a white man was good at a blacksport
>>
>>81435468
I actually really like this movie. There back and forth banter is hilarious.
>>
Ah yes, the good old days of the Woody & Wesley connection. Black & white working together, and screwing each other over.

First they played high school football together, then moved to street hoops before becoming a pair of transit cops along with J-Lo.
>>
pretty racist name for a movie
>>
>>81436127
You mad white boi?
>>
White men can't fuck.
>>
>>81435440
Reminds me of
>If you kill your enemies, they win
>>
>>81436147
why is this reply so acceptable, yet if a black man moans about racism and I reply with 'fuck off you dumn nigger', I receive alot of hate?
>>
>>81436127
>pretty racist name for a movie

FACTS ARE RACIST!!! WAAAHHHH!!!
>>
>>81436241
its a racist observation, moron,
>>
>>81436201

Because it wasn't an actual black person saying it in earnest. In fact, you were probably same fagging.
>>
>>81436241
well they seem to be when it's facts about niggers
>>
>>81436241
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZsPsKLjw-SI

explain this antifa
>>
>>81436201
>why is this reply so acceptable, yet if a black man moans about racism and I reply with 'fuck off you dumn nigger', I receive alot of hate?

because blackie is willing to back up his word with actions unlike yourself
>>
>>81436298
well that's a way to support literally acting like a monkey

how's that working out for you niggers
>>
>“You'd rather look good and lose than look bad and win”
>>
>>81436482
I fuck all your white women lol
Stay mad little dick white boi
>>
>>81436517
Go ahead and fuck all the white women when you want extinct your own race.
>>
>>81436294
Master race, even beating the niggers at their game
>>
Hey guys you do know that this movie is making fun of the stereotypes.
>>
>>81436667
no, i don't watch nigger movies
>>
>>81435440
>Movies that can't be made in today's world because /pol/ would get triggered
>>
>the character that is neither black nor white (or male) talks about how idealized concepts aren't really real
>>
From what I can recollect the people posting in this thread probably never had a black friend or a friend in general.
>>
>we can't have one nice discussion about this basketball kino without someone starting an argument about race
>>
>>81436813
You can thank the Jews for that
>>
>>81436781
no shit, i meet people in school, university and work and niggers don't exactly hang out at those places
>>
>>81436241
>facts

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=efB1gNszf3U
>>
>>81436241
Dirk can dunk
>>
>>81436781
>>81436863

altough probobly true, its more likely a bot or samefagging
>>
>>81436781
guess what, not every country has niggers in it, even if (((some))) work on it to change this
>>
>>81437058
Maybe you should get out more.
>>
kino
one of Kubrick's favorite films.
>>
>>81437175
>nigger thinking all places look like detroit
>>
>>81437407
Ok.
>>
>>81435440
I think it actually went:
>you'd rather look good losing, rather than look bad winning
>>
>>81437515
>>81436484
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.