[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?! They said hes going to become one of the most

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: 3.-Haley-Joel-Osment.jpg (104KB, 1200x800px) Image search: [Google]
3.-Haley-Joel-Osment.jpg
104KB, 1200x800px
What went wrong?!

They said hes going to become one of the most accomplished actors of all times back in the days
>>
>>81434387
being a fatfuck
>>
>>81434405

how do you even get fat in that scenario?!
>>
>>81434387
1, he's ugly and fat
2, he's a shit actor
3, nobody gives a fuck
>>
>>81434387

What are you talking about? Rob Mcelhenney has a great career
>>
>>81434387
He was raped on a daily basis. What do you expect?
>>
>>81435014
Imagine how pathetic and desperate someone would have to be to rape someone as ugly as him.
>>
>>81434474
That fake commercial for It's Always Sunny with Haley Joel Osment as Mac killed me.
>>
>>81434387
Telling a child from day one that they're going to be the absolute best at something.

Keep telling them that they'll be the best even when the industry they've devoted themselves to starts to cool towards them.

Wonder why they don't become the best.
>>
>>81435861

in haley joels case its not about this

dudes face just kept growing while his eyes nose mouth stayed the same

he became too uggo for hollywood
>>
Walker told him he had AIDS.
>>
>>81434387
fuck it looks like they shooped his face fromt he first pic onto the second

i know they didn't but i can't get over it eugh
>>
>>81435914
>>81436263

its actually just fat
>>
>>81434387
his body grew up
his face didnt
>>
>>81434387
Cute kids grow up to be ugly adults
Thats a fact just look at Chloe
>>
>>81434387
>child actors
>believing Good Morning America level hype about them all being the next Tom Hanks to sell tickets
>>
File: Haley-Joel-Osment-1.jpg (21KB, 500x452px) Image search: [Google]
Haley-Joel-Osment-1.jpg
21KB, 500x452px
>>81437477
The problem is he is fat with outdated unsuitable hair

He'll never be a 10/10 but he could look so much better by changing how he presents himself.

He looked much better in his late teens with less weight
>>
They pumped him with stuff to keep him small and childlike.
>>
>>81437505
Even if he was skinny he would still be ugly because of his baby face, It looks good on kids but not on grown men
>>
His face didn't age into an adult one.

Ralph Macchio has the same problem.
>>
Dont these kids get pumped full of hormone blockers that limit their growth so they can play the child role for longer?

Its a reason why so many male child actors are all midgets.
>>
File: This happen.jpg (148KB, 1200x630px) Image search: [Google]
This happen.jpg
148KB, 1200x630px
>>81434387
He didn't really age face-wise and he got fat.
Also as a adult he became a mediocre actor.
>>
>>81434387
He's living proof how much looks matter.
>>
>>81437735
What the hell causes this? I have the same thing going on. I'm almost 30 but still could pass for 16. Maybe I should grow a beard.
>>
>>81437919
The face isnt one of the places that gets fat the easiest, there seems to be more to it than just weight. He doesnt seem that obese either where hes pushing 200-250lbs on his frame.
>>
here we see the sad truth of a meme kept alive past its expiration date
>>
>what went wrong?!
>chubby but handsome
>not A-list but still successful actor who gets a lot of work
>really nice guy
>pretty funny

uhhhh nothing?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.