[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do real people actually watch the same movie in the cinema t

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: mooobies!.jpg (83KB, 426x282px) Image search: [Google]
mooobies!.jpg
83KB, 426x282px
Do real people actually watch the same movie in the cinema twice? I've never heard of this phenomenon IRL, and I don't see the appeal. Also it's never mentioned for movies where you might miss something, it's always some easy to understand movie like superhero movies or star wars. I sometimes enjoy rewatching movies, but it's never as good the second time and it's always after atleast a couple of years.

Is it a shill thing? Or is it a manchild thing? http://www.strawpoll.me/12708079
>>
Only time I ever see a movie twice in theaters is because family drags me to see it after I've already had a viewing, or a girl I want to fuck asks me to it and I pretend I haven't seen it.
>>
>>81429143
I did watch a film twice in cinema, but only one time.
>>
>>81429160
Why not just tell her you've seen it before?
>>
>>81429143
>Is it a shill thing? Or is it a manchild thing?
It's a doing-things-that-you-enjoy thing. If I had a good time seeing a movie, I'll watch it again. Tell me do you even enjoy watching movies?
>>
>>81429215
Because I'm not a tripfag and I don't have to answer you at all, in accordance with The Code.
>>
>>81429143
There's this retard that watched BvS like 10 times in the cinema out of fear it won't do well in the box office
>>
>>81429143

I'm on this monthly subscription plan where I can go to an unlimited amount of films. I've been considering going to see ghost in the shell again, to see if there was anything I missed (although I doubt it). still, I've never gone to see a film in cinema twice
>>
>>81429143
first time i saw tron, i was so buzzed i went back and saw it again that same afternoon.

i was quite young.
>>
>>81429300
>watches superhero movies multiple times in cinema
>DO YOU EVEN ENJOY WATCHING MOVIES?!?!

plebian
>>
I saw Pulp Fiction (1994), The Professional (1994), Run Lola Run (1997) and Lost Highway (1997) in the same cinema, each three times. How does that make you feel?
>>
>>81429548

young and in the prime of my life
>>
>>81429595
Good answer.
>>
>>81429143
I think my dad is borderline autistic and when I was a child he would take me to see the same movies multiple times. I saw The Phantom Menace about 7 times in the cinema and the first Harry Potter film about 8 times.
>>
>>81429300
faggot
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.