[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Bruce's nightmare a true vision of the future? Is Snyder

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: vlcsnap-2016-12-19-20h56m48s648.png (2MB, 1920x802px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-2016-12-19-20h56m48s648.png
2MB, 1920x802px
Is Bruce's nightmare a true vision of the future? Is Snyder hinting at the eventual fall of Superman?
>>
Superman died in BvS
>>
why would superman have his own soldiers
>>
It's not a "nightmare", he literally saw the actual future because of the Flash. Rewatch the movie.
>>
>Injustice Movie

This could probably save the DCEU
>>
>>81427292
>Is Bruce's nightmare a true vision of the future? Is Snyder hinting at the eventual fall of Superman?
Idk. I've only read 100 comic books, none relating to Darkseid. Tell me about The Flash. Was the Justice League formed for him to go back in time to send Bruce Wayne a personal message?
>>
the..hehe...knightmare sequence
>>
>>81429703
>I've only read 100 comic books
>only read
Fucking hell how do u comicfags keep up to date?
>>
>>81429703
Knowing the DCEU, they probably forgot about the events of BvS (just like the audience has)
>>
>>81428999
He can't micro manage everything.
>>
>>81429767
Nice try marlel but BvS was strongly tied to MoS, to the point where entire character motivations where wholly derived from MoS.
>>
>Makes Superman a legit Man of Murder Hitler figure
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
I just can't wait until Venom gets involved.
>>
>>81429796
>calls me a Marvelcuck even tho I hate the MCU
Why is it that anyone who hates the Justice League also is an MCU fan?

Enjoy ur shitty cgi
>>
File: 1483451464580.png (635KB, 565x821px) Image search: [Google]
1483451464580.png
635KB, 565x821px
>mfw it's geniunely interesting to discuss Snyder's trilogy because you never know where they might go next unlike Marvel's focus-tested garbage
>>
>>81429752
Regarding capeshit I only read graphic novels or zany X vs Alien vs Predator spoofs. Otherwise shit like Manifest Destiny is more interesting. I have to laugh at retards who say they've read superhero comics their entire lives. At least with certain movies you can say the product has top tier production values. Your average comic is dogshit.
>>
>>81429850
Graphic novels are good. They are like the standalone comics that actually put more detail into everything than regular comics
>>
>>81429831
I'm a huge DC fan and it's hilarious seeing DCEU crash and burn. But seriously we can't let Snyder get hold of the kino codes.
>>
I am a DC fan and I think Christopher Nolan's Batman isn't embarrassing.
>>
>>81429831
>ur
Atleast put in the bare minimum effort in your shitposts, Marvel Pajeet.
>>
Only if you are 100% delusional manchild with 0% understanding of the real world

And with extremely bad taste in films
>>
File: 12656.1.570.359.jpg (14KB, 570x359px) Image search: [Google]
12656.1.570.359.jpg
14KB, 570x359px
>>81427292
Here is the thing about the future. Every time you look at, it changes, because you looked at it, and that changes everything else...
>>
>>81427292
who knows, that scene connects to a bunch of other things in the movie,

also,
>she was my world, and you took her from me
lois lane
>lois lane, she's the key
lois lane
>i'm too soon
how connected is the knightmare to the flash?
is the knightmare a precursor effect to the flash's travel through space time?
if this vision is in part a message literally carried by the flash, did it show up to soon?
>you were always right about him, fear him

who is him?
the second this "him" gets revealed, the scenario will clear up as it will fill in the context to an extent

>that painting is upside down
>devils come from above
>out in the darkness among the stars

these things might be also be twisted and played around with in metaphorical ways....
>>
>>81429849

Jesus christ, its first time I feel second hand embarrasment after reading a fucking stickfigure comic
>>
>>81429882
Yeah, if I'm interested in a character I usually check /co/'s recommended lists and check out anything that's not serialised, and there's some solid stuff out there. Any time I attempt to read Spiderman #157 or X-Men #465 or anything though it's total shit
>>
>>81429850
>I have to laugh at retards who say they've read superhero comics their entire lives.

Tbh you don't need to read a lot for this to be true. The big events are collected into trade paperbacks eventually. Or you just read them online.

How fucking long do you need to read a 200 page comic book? It's not like it's an actual book.

>Your average comic is dogshit.

This is true. So you might as well just wait for the collected editions if they're any good.
>>
>>81431706
It's pretty clear to me that the Flash is sent back to warn Batman (the only person who ever mistrusted Superman) that Superman would become a villain. Batman tried to send Flash back to the time just before Supes turned after resurrecting (so Batman could see where things were heading), but he went too fast and went back to before he even died. That's why the Lois Lane and devils coming from above stuff is in there too, it's all foreshadowing evil Superman
>>
File: batmanflash reaching out.webm (2MB, 1920x1872px) Image search: [Google]
batmanflash reaching out.webm
2MB, 1920x1872px
>>81432283
sure, but there's more to it than superman simply being a bad guy and that's where the story ends

>you were always right about him
right about?
>if there's even a one percent change then we have to take it as an absolute certainty
interesting, coming from a guy interested in diamond absolutes

it'd be weird if eventually, they actually revisit the scene in a trippy deja vu way, its the only way i can see it happening how you say it,

i mean I'M down for that...
>>
>>81429849
Every movie sounds interesting if you write down the synopsis dude
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.