[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

When this bombs at the box office and gets a 35% RT score, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 5

File: Where'sWonderWoman.jpg (205KB, 970x545px) Image search: [Google]
Where'sWonderWoman.jpg
205KB, 970x545px
When this bombs at the box office and gets a 35% RT score, what happens to the DCEU?

>Going to see a WW1 movie where a strong woman kills poor German soldiers and then fights a CGI fested monster

Of course they will try to please people with a Ben Affleck cameo but that's not going to save this movie.

I am so pissed they are doing a prequel WW movie first before the Batman movie when THAT should have been made before BvS
>>
>meanwhile in the Clinton presidency timeline its the top rated movie of all time on RT
>>
File: IMG_0066.jpg (23KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0066.jpg
23KB, 240x240px
>he thinks it's going to bomb at the box office
>>
>>81425237
Nothing. They will release Justice League regardless of how well Wonder Woman does.

Now if THAT one fails, then yeah they are in trouble.
>>
>>81425274
It might, the fatigue for that shit is strong, I do not see any person that is TA of this flick.
>>
>>81425237
>has sexy women in sexy outfit
aka hetero vote

>has strong women fighting germans
has feminist,cucks,nu-males, antifa, and libs
>>
>>81425271
>Wonder Woman
>Hillary

Captain Marvel is a superhero literally engineered for Hillary's America. Wonder Woman is beyond Hillary's band, safe "feminism." And the CEO of Marvel is a Trumpcuck.
>>
>>81425237
>what happens to the DCEU?
they still have the JL movie which is the "fun" movie.

now if that fails then they'll probably consider rebooting the whole thing. idk what'll happen to the Aquaman movie since that has probably started production.

what they should have done, indeed, after MoS was a new Batman origin movie. skipping a lot of development for that character like what they did for BvS was a stupid idea. and the WW movie should NOT be taking place in World War I/II. just do it in modern times. this is literally not brain science yet they're fucking everything up so bad.
>>
>>81425302
>the fatigue for that shit is strong

People have been saying that for years now.
>>
>>81425274
Super hero movies are slowing down. Especially a character about a good woman doing good things for humanity.. oh man this had been over done so many times with super hero characters

I hated too how gal gadot said in an interview she wants this to show the strong beautiful side of woman...

AS IF THAT HASNT BEEN DONE BEFORE
>>
>Justice League box office
>comes out a week before Coco
>COCO
rip
>>
>>81425414
>I hated too how gal gadot said in an interview she wants this to show the strong beautiful side of woman...
>AS IF THAT HASNT BEEN DONE BEFORE

In capeshit? Nah.
>>
File: death-note-credit-netflix.jpg (18KB, 710x297px) Image search: [Google]
death-note-credit-netflix.jpg
18KB, 710x297px
>>81425323
>Gal Gadot
>Sexy
Nope.

>inb4 Jew hater
I love Jewish woman like Natalie Portman.

Gadot is a smoking voice washed out actor
>>
>>81425423
>Coco
Huh?
>>
>>81425465
Disney animated movie about a dog and some skelly.
>>
>>81425423
Justice League is almost 3 hours long too.

>2 hours 50 minutes
I bet the reviews will bring up how it feels boring
>>
>>81425542
that's just not a sensible running time if you want to make money. the longer the movie, the less the per day screening. god.
>>
It will be successful.

Screencap this.
>>
Shut up with your concern trolling, Marvel drone. Your obsession with DCEU is pathological.
>>
>>81425576
Snyder doesn't care about making money, he's making art.
>>
I love it when Marvel drones pretend to be pissed off DC fans. Same posts every day. Same recycled posts. Literally kill yourself.
>>
>>81425605
I fucking hate the MCU and Captain America is the worst character
>>
>>81425636
You seem so excited to see this piece of shit movie. Are you one of the many Skeletal Gadot fans?
>>
>>81425394
The numbers have been declining for years as well bud, it's about to hit unprofitability.
>>
>>81425605
>>81425636
>Defending an anorexic strong woman killing poor soldiers who have no idea what the fuck is happening
If she was actually wonder woman she would be questioning why america and britain wanna kill these german soldiers and why the german soldiers wanna kill the american and british.

You know whats the ironic thing? This movie is just like man of steel.

We now have Woman of Murder or: Wonder Murder

BRAVO
>>
>>81425750
This. Also Kong Skull Island only made $500 at box office.

Can we finally say Fuck off to cinematic universes and just focus on making good standalones that may or may not need a sequel?
>>
>>81425237
Whats gonna happen is the DC shills will come back in here AGAIN to defend another Zack Snyder steaming pile of shit. The rest of us will have to sit through months of shitposts and autistic screeching
>>
Gotta love how all the dc movies are transformers bad, but trying to be these profound , good movies. At last Michael bay is conscious of what hes doing and hasnt deluded himself, and his fanbase, to think that they are anything else then fun action flicks
>>
>we are supposed to like a hero that goes into one of the bloodiest conflicts up to date and kills young men who were drafted into this war with no means to even scratch her
>>
>>81425237
I generally like all capeshit movies but I just cannot see how this movie can be good
>>
>>81425815
Reminder that reddit loves the Justice League

Next time people come here to defend this CGI fest trash, remind them of the dceu subreddit.

Mean while reddit hates Leto's Joker when to me he is the only thing I care about when it comes to the DCEU now. I really want to see an R Rated Joker film with Joker's henchmen.

Enough of this generic super hero saving the world trash
>>
>>81425878
Batman and Gordon are in it
>>
>>81425815
Do people actually seriously think BvS is Kino or is that just a meme? I confess that I did find the religious symbolism cool when it first came out but the more I thought of the movie in general the more problems I had with it
>>
>>81425836
>Most white Americans have some German ancesry
>Watch hundreds of movies with Germans as enemies and being killed
>>
>>81425956
German Nazis and WW1 Germans are not the same idiot
>>
>>81425271
What is trumpcuck supposed to mean? They like him or hate him?
>>
>>81425971
Are you fucking serious? I'm talking about the soldiers not the leaders dipshit.
>>
Go to sleep you Marvel spic.
>>
>>81425954
Like most things on this korean origami board, people come here to satirize and parody. Then, a bunch of autistic NEETs think its real and latch on.
>>
File: 437458549.png (638KB, 1058x530px) Image search: [Google]
437458549.png
638KB, 1058x530px
>There are people who think this is attractive
>>
>>81425237
There's a reason there're very few WW1 wars. This movie will learn it the hard way.
>>
>>81425750
Jesus you're a moron
>>
>>81425954
>do ppl seriously like what I don't or what?

Stop embarrassing yoyrself
>>
>and gets a 35% RT score
It may bomb at the box office but it sure as hell won't be panned by critics. It's a Jewish woman playing one of the most iconic American superheroes. Critics love that shit.
>>
>>81426421
But that statue is pretty qt. What's wrong with you?
>>
File: Cp2THUaXYAI3puE.jpg (187KB, 1200x804px) Image search: [Google]
Cp2THUaXYAI3puE.jpg
187KB, 1200x804px
>>81425369
>Captain Marvel is a superhero literally engineered for Hillary's America.

For a second there I got mad.
>>
>>81427731
>It's a Jewish woman playing one of the most iconic American superheroes
Yeah and she's fighting in a conflict where she's inevitably going to end up killing poor young Jewish lads fighting for the fatherland.
#notmywonderwoman
>>
>>81425606
He doesn't make art. He frees it from the shackles of uncertainty and places it into our reality unblemished and liberated.
>>
>>81425274
With the competition it has, there's no hope for it, unless it gets great reviews.

If it opens on 85 million, it will not hit 200 domestic, and it will do less than 450 ww.
>>
>>81425755
Imagine being this much of a Marvel shill.
>>
>>81425323
>sexy women
>that poster/movie
Yea, about that, your homosexuality is showing...
>>
>>81425302

Personally I don't know anybody who's excited for it. Hell I never knew anybody particularly excited for Man of Steel or BvS.

Actually that's not true now I think of it, I'm fairly certain a couple Tumblrina friends of mine might be hype for it, but purely because they read some dribble about it being feminist-friendly or something, most like.
>>
>>81425323
>has feminist,cucks,nu-males, antifa, and libs
But, as Ghostbusters showed, those people don't go to the cinema.
>>
>>81427810
You have wrong cap Marvel m8
>>
>>81425237
>DC
>flopping
lol Suicide Squad literally crushed Doctor Strange's head on the floor, box office wise
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.