[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPH SXUS0_1c

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: america.jpg (76KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
america.jpg
76KB, 1280x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPHSXUS0_1c
>>
really made me think, wow
>>
True "I voted for Hillary" Kino
>>
>>81424717
He's right for most of it. I wouldn't wanna live anywhere else except maybe Canada, or Japan. But our citizens have grown apathetic with how shit is going. It's only gonna get worse.
>>
>>81424766
Our countries are good for racial reasons

The decline of the modern age is also for racial reasons
>>
>>81424818
Elaborate. The Chinese helped build the transcontinental railroad, the Irish helped fight in the revolution, the Mexicans worked the farms outside Los Angeles when Americans wouldn't, etc.
>>
>>81424861
And if a horse plows a field, is it a farmer?
>>
>>81424882
Now where are the farmers? They fucked off to other countries where cheap labor is plentiful. Whose fault is that?
>>
>>81424919
the fuck are you suggesting
>>
>>81425057
that you're a nigger
>>
>>81425057
Nothing. There's nothing to do about it, now. NAFTA was a mistake that opened the floodgates for that shit, and taking it back now doesn't do anything because eventually we'll have robotics for the manufacturing field. The march of progress and all that. The best anyone can do, if you're in that field, is learn to code, or learn to build robots at the least.
>>
>>81425092
if a nigger picks cotton
doesn't make him white

>>81425110
NAFTA has nothing to do with mass immigration
>>
>>81424717
Tarantino loved this shit but hated true detective, but
>its a black male thing
>>
>>81425125
>NAFTA has nothing to do with mass immigration

What the fuck does that have to do with anything? I'm talking about the economy and America's dwindling position as a top manufacturer you muppet. What the fuck is Mohammad gonna do? Rape your nonexistent daughter?
>>
>>81424717
>Ummmmm republicans are stupid
>But yeah you democrats are just as bad
>Because ur too pussy to stand up to meanie republicans :^)
Nigga if you're just wanna shit on one party, do it. Don't put on this facade of critiquing both sides. Only a teenager would fall for that shit.
>>
I have never met a masculine white male Democrat voter in my entire life and I live in a blue state.
>>
>>81425187
?
How is America dwindling as a top manufacturer?

China has around 7 times the population of the USA, thats why its getting close.
>>
>>81425235
You probably live in Seattle so of course every Democrat is an effeminate faggot
>>
>>81424717
>DUDE FUCK THIS TRAITOR LIBERAL FAGGOT USA AIN'T BAD IT'S THE BEST COUNTRY IN DA WOURL *sips bud light*
>>
>>81425261
Forgive me, dwindling in regards to opportunity for employment. Not like the old days where out of high school you could work the factory and still make enough. We're top dog, lotta money in our exported goods.
>>
Reddit the scene
>>
>>81425358
Jobs are supply & demand
They are importing tens of millions of foreigners
Thats the sole reason jobs are harder to come by nowadays.
>>
>>81425442
>They are importing tens of millions of foreigners
Before this can go on, are you talking about the United States?
>>
>>81425263
Minnesota
>>
File: AllisonPill.jpg (37KB, 634x421px) Image search: [Google]
AllisonPill.jpg
37KB, 634x421px
>>81424717
The show is so full of this smarmy bullshit yet the most unbelievable part is that two men would fight over Allison Pill.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.