[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Women literally can't watch a fucking movie. Their minds

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: 1463416673860.jpg (70KB, 625x637px) Image search: [Google]
1463416673860.jpg
70KB, 625x637px
Women literally can't watch a fucking movie. Their minds don't let them pay attention for more than 5 minutes, they need to be the center of attention at all times. If you want to enjoy a good film, watch it alone.
>>
oh, i will
>>
>>81424233
Women like flicks but hate films
>>
>>81424257
This, specifically anything saturated with romance or drama
>>
I'm not sure about that, they just need a character(more specifically a woman) to directly identify with, and usually doing normal 21th century women things(talking about other girls).
>>
>>81424233
Yeah, that's why I watch them along. heh heh... ;_ ;
>>
You are a pathetic human bean
>>
>ITT: The only woman in my life is my mommy.

You're all gross and pathetic.
Kys
>>
>>81424297
There's a lot of drama films m8, but this guy's right >>81424257
>>
>>81424233
Im a woman and I can confirm this is true.
>>
File: 1476079676263.png (44KB, 658x662px) Image search: [Google]
1476079676263.png
44KB, 658x662px
>>81424311
heh heh... same... heh... silly women can't pay attention, that's why I don't watch movies with them heh...
>>
File: camille_paglia.jpg (399KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
camille_paglia.jpg
399KB, 750x500px
Say that to my face, faggot
>>
File: 1461815583140.gif (2MB, 350x255px) Image search: [Google]
1461815583140.gif
2MB, 350x255px
>>81424355
dubs of truth
>>
>>81424342
t. assblasted roastie
>>
>>81424392

C-Camille, where did you come from?
>>
>>81424422
From a vagina, just like you
>>
I have literally never touched another girl.
>>
>>81424233
My wife and I watch tons of movies together with no interruptions. No one uses their phone, no stupid questions, pure cinematic kino.

She even figured out Mulholland Drive before I did when we were working through it right after it ended.
>>
>>81424462
Shit's overrated and the bill comes afterwards, which you have to pay into perpetuity.
>>
>>81424498
Poor guy. Dont worry she has a black lover.
>>
>>81424498
Lucky you! I could be like that with my ex, except she was fucking ugly and a total bitch. My gf now is beautiful and a sweetheart, i just had to sacrifice enjoying films with a girl.
>>
File: IMG_7844.png (267KB, 344x389px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7844.png
267KB, 344x389px
Ahahahahahahhaahhahhahahahah finallllllyyyy someone has the balls to point this out after being on /tv/ for almost 10 years!!!
>>
>>81424233
The one (1) time I watched a movie with a girl she made these obnoxious fucking squealing sounds and started writhing in her chair like a retard whenever anything even remotely funny happened and the whole time I wanted to punch her in the mouth to make her shut the fuck up. Never again.
>>
>>81424233
The last time I watched a movie in the same room as a woman (she was my friend's gf) she got mad because the movie we were watching (The November Man) had sex and violence in it and would sigh or complain loudly anytime somebody said Fuck or Goddamn

I looked at her kino collection later and literally the only blu-rays on the shelf were "God's Not Dead, Duck Dynasty season 1-5, Risen (which is actually kino) and Polar Express

Fucking most annoying night of my life desu. I try to defend Christians most of the time because Deus Vult meme but I understand why some people hate them
>>
>>81424564
The wife's son joke masks deep insecurities. I just wanted to share because not all women are complete idiots.
>>
>>81424615
What does she do? If she's a sweetheart you can condition a lot of the behavior you want to see.
>>
>>81424740
not all, but most
>>
I've dated my girlfriend for 2 years and never watched a movie with her for this reason. You nailed it on the head OP. Any time we "watch a movie" it means 10 minutes in we fuck and turn it off after.
>>
>>81424758
Just the basic stuff m8. Not watching the movie. It's kinda weird, she pays more attention in the theater, but when we watch them at home, she just can't keep interest. Maybe she thinks that when i say "let's watch a movie" i mean what this anon is saying>>81424870
>>
>>81424920
Makes sense, if my wife is super horny we usually have to fuck before we start the movie, she absolutely cannot pay attention if she's horny.

It's things like that that really fuck with your head and make you think that men are the enlightened, stoic sex.
>>
>>81425039
I guess, women get horny too. But she can't be horny all the times we watch a movie. Or have i got myself the ultimate gf?
>>
>>81425077
Depends, are you the 2 year Anon, or is your relationship newer? The honeymoon period eventually fades, you do get tired of having sex the same way over and over.

Human men evolved to only get it up for multiple partners, so it's tough being exclusive. You have to eventually talk her into getting kinky to get that same high again.
>>
>>81425126
Newer, almost a year m8
>>
>>81425157
Hey well enjoy fucking like rabbits while it lasts, just keep in mind if you want to get married there's gonna have to be something else there or else you'll lose your mind.
>>
Okay, problem solved everybody, she's just horny. Maybe in the future she'll get tired of sex and we can start enjoying movies at home
>>
File: jackson.jpg (16KB, 250x281px) Image search: [Google]
jackson.jpg
16KB, 250x281px
>>81424355
Listen here little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurtful and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say, you are perfect the way you are.

You hear me sugar? PERFECT. Don't ever change. You deserve anything and everything you want. Stay safe for me, baby girl.

>mfw thinking of you hurting
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.