[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

People are telling me 13 Reasons Why is "actually good".

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 320
Thread images: 16

File: why.jpg (52KB, 704x1080px) Image search: [Google]
why.jpg
52KB, 704x1080px
People are telling me 13 Reasons Why is "actually good". Looks Cyberbully tier to me. Is it worth a watch?
>>
File: john green.jpg (36KB, 502x334px) Image search: [Google]
john green.jpg
36KB, 502x334px
>>81419840
>young adult fiction

I'm thinking I'll skip this one.
>>
I'm actually sympathetic to people that kill themselves. But this is a bad joke of a tv show that should have never been made
>>
File: ti_725_1417171116547850ac05057.jpg (27KB, 725x407px) Image search: [Google]
ti_725_1417171116547850ac05057.jpg
27KB, 725x407px
I want to know how many pallets of pink lipstick they went through during production.
>>
I liked it but wouldn't rewatch it because it was pretty damn dark for a HS teen drama
>>
Saw the first episode. It kind of hooks you
>>
>>81420282
it being dark is the only reason im even considering watching it.
>>
>>81420323
yeah, I'd recommend it. aside from some cringey dialogue at parts it had me hooked throughout
>>
>>81420323
Watch 10 minutes of it. That's all it takes to realize how shitty it's going to be
>>
Is it shit? From what I've seen, it sounds like shit. And liberals complaining, "OMG I FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE!!!".
>>
I liked all the tattoos on the High School students
>>
I'm a minute in. Is this entire thing about her blaming others for her own suicide? What fucking person says, "you didn't help me, so I killed myself"?
>>
It's pretty engrossing but it kinda sorta justified the suicide with its shit writing towards the final episodes. Overall it's a 7.5/10
>>
>>81420852
yes, 13 reasons why I blame everyone for me killing myself
>>
>>81420897
The concept already sounds idiotic. Most people who are suicidal give clues to their closest friends, even if they may not outright tell them. They may actually explain this in the show, but I highly doubt it. What person blames those who didn't talk to you about your suicide if they didn't know?

In my early teens I was suicidal, though I was never raped or anything, but the decision was MINE, not others. A minute in and I'm already annoyed.
>>
>>81419840
I watched it all in 2 days and I can very much recommend it. Ignore the "boo hoo she got bullied" comments who haven't seen it, it's much deeper than that.

I've really never watched a show that delved deep into depression and feeling completely alone quite like this show accomplished. There's a particular incident that happens to push her to actually do it, but all the preceding episodes build up to that incident that actually pushes her over. I'm trying to be vague so I can't fully get into it, but I found it fucking heartbreaking to watch.

Knowing this board, I'm going to be called a faggot but I don't think I've ever watched something that's affected me on this level. I don't know how or why I connected with it on the level I did, but I did and I've actually felt shaken the past couple days since finishing it.

There are some flow issues in the middle with a couple story threads feeling fairly insignificant but as a whole it makes sense. It's just believable enough to not feel cheesy and almost everyone is fantastic, especially the two leads and Kate Walsh.

Also, the suicide scene itself is fucking brutal along with another scene in episode 12 that I won't reveal.

Go in with an open mind, give it a chance like I did. I had the same reservations that it would be a shitty YA novel adaptation preaching "bullying is bad" but it's much deeper than that.

My only real complaint is that it sets the table for a season 2 which may or may not be fine, but I wish it'd been a completely self contained story. It does have finality with the Hannah story itself, so don't worry about being cheated there, but I could've gone without a couple things at the end.

tl;dr Watch it
>>
>>81420542
I loved it. The last 3 episodes will likely crush you.
>>
>>81421129
I always forgot how fake people are after a suicide pretending that they "loved" the person and sharing posts on social media for their own attention.
>>
>>81420976
You'll see if you just watched. It gives you that impression at first but you'll see. It's more about feeling isolated and alone then realizing you really have nothing there for you when you need someone most. She's not blaming, more explaining why.

The recurring theme is "you never know what's going on in someone's head" and the whole show sets up she no longer has any close friends to really give a cry for help. And she does take the blame for some of it, mainly in regards to Clay.

Just watch it, the last 3 episodes in particular are devastating.
>>
>>81421061
The whole show spent so much time on the characters getting their comeuppance for what they did to Hannah even though it should be the exact opposite. It should have been a learning experience where they all accept their fate and become better people as a result while still knowing that ultimately she was the one who pulled the trigger and turned seemingly small incidents to huge events to justify her own suicide. Everyone was in the wrong. Instead it's people like Clay going:

>OH MY GOD I KILLED HANNAH
>"Yes Clay, you did kill her. We all killed her."

And then Hannah on Clay's tape:

>"yeah you didn't really do anything this whole part was my fault"
>>
I don't see the appeal of it at all. Saw a few episodes with gf and a friend and the characterization is just... poor. Her tapes show an analytical distance to everything she narrates, kinda like she was getting through therapy and understood the problems she was facing. Not at all the mindset of a suicidal person leaving a farewell note. It actually got to the point where we were asking if she was a sociopath.

World building also has some glaring flaws. The poor spic drives a fastback Mustang in such mint condition that it's worth more than the jocks' audi. The soundtrack makes no sense for the time period, why are teens only listening to 80s music? All in all, feels like a straight to TV movie (kinda like cyberbullying, actually)
>>
>>81420976
Give it more than a minute, you're making a pretty quick judgment on a really good series with a lot of strong points.

Without spoiling everything, she does give a heap of clues that people ignore. She doesn't necessarily blame all of the thirteen people. After all, it was basically the cruelty of one person and the negligence of another that pushed her over the edge. Most of the reasons were just detailing how she slowly lost her faith and trust in others as a result of bullying, harassment and so on.

The show doesn't position her suicide as something decided by others. She very decisively does it of her own free will.

Keep going with it, anon. It's worth it.
>>
i read the book plot on wikipedia

this is pure YA teen melodrama shit, honestly don't waste your time
>>
>>81421061
I disagree. The flow is pretty bad, so she never actually seems alone. Every episode has her getting close to someone new, she never actually feels ostracized like you say. The tapes are narrated in a too collected and analytical speech, not at all the mindset the series states she was in. And even the confrontations don't feel lasting. She is heartbroken with the protagonist when he mentions her upskirt picture, then is all smiles and giggles with him in the next episode.

As someone who still is being treated for depression and who have landed himself in the ER after a suicide attempt, this show never comes close to what it tries to portray. If you want good suicidal characters in movies, go watch scent of a woman. Hell, even the daughters suicide in American horror story is way better than this
>>
>>81421061
S2 will be fine as long as they don't do some bullshit about Hannah making a second set of secret tapes or shit like that.

This series was really strong with a few weak points. One episode in particular, I think it was Zach's tape, was god awful. Every five minutes, Clay had some stupid hallucination where people said and did shit in his head that they weren't doing in real life. Apart from that, it was a solid series.
>>
>>81421368
This is addressed in the last episode. The tapes were her own form of letting it all out and she considers not going through with it until the events of tape 13.

Also, I work with a Mexican guy who is dirt poor who drives the exact same car but in black. In the show, the guy and his dad are mechanics, can you not draw your own conclusions there?

As for the 80s music complaint, what the fuck?

And since I doubt you'll finish it, she gets raped and that's why she actually does it so it's much more than the bullying stuff throughout the show.
>>
>>81421604
Almost everyone saw her as an easy slut and most of her friendships with basic at best. As far as I can remember, the series takes place over a reasonably long time, so it wouldn't really be sensible to have the minor confrontations drag out over episodes.

The reason for her collected and analytical speech is that she is resolved to kill herself and now is just curious as to how she reached that point in her life. It doesn't seem out of place considering her mindset and her motivation to carry out her plan. Not every suicidal person is going to act in the exact same way, and this show does require that you believe a suicidal person would create a bunch of tapes for those who fucked her over. That shit isn't exactly realistic.
>>
Five minutes in and the single button needed to listen to the tape breaks. Jesus Christ.
>>
>>81421733
Rape AND suicide, sounds like some grade-A entertainment!
>>
>>81421610
Ya that's exactly what I'm hoping they don't do, but surely they wouldn't.

Zach's tape was the weakest, but I give Clay's hallucination stuff a slight pass given his past psychological issues and the overall situation.
>>
I've had "The Night We Met" playing on repeat for the past few days after watching this. Fuck that song is heavy.
>>
>>81421733
The exact same? That's a 67 fastback mate, that thing goes for over 25k on ebay auctions. I'll concede that I overshot with the audi thing though, you're right. The 80s stuff is minor, but it's just weird for a highschool. Made me feel the same temporal disorientation of It Follows sometimes.

But yeah, I know that spoiler
>>
>>81421261
Holy fuck yeah. Pretending to know a person and pretending to mourn them just to fit in or to take away some of the attention for yourself. It's retarded.
>>
>>81422091
World's Greatest Dad did this way better.
>>
>>81421368
>why are teens only listening to 80s music?
was recently in highschool I can assure you this is a thing. there is a certain "clique" of hipsters that swear by the word of bands like Joy Division and New Order.
>>
>>81422091
The absolute worst ones are the ex girlfriends who do this. Never seen a guy do it but I assume it's just as bad. Not suicide, but them dying in general is what I'm talking about.

"oh look at meeeeeeee"
>>
Watching this right now. My gf watches all of this teen garbage (we are mid twenties). She left for work but I'm hooked and will watch this entire season in one sitting
>>
>>81422187
I'm on episode 1 and annoyed as fuck already.
>>
>>81422029
Some of those were pseudo-80s songs. Modern artists with that same sound. Like the other guy said, they're mostly hipsters who listen to them and me holy fuck I love that type of shit and I'm not at all hipster
>>
>>81422183
also I don't know if it was just me but I noticed way more 00's indie music than 80s. Clay and Hannah had Arcade Fire and The Shins posters in their rooms, and Lord Huron was all over the soundtrack
>>
>>81422223
First off, so close to them quints.

Second, if you can't get into it by 2 or 3 maybe it's just not for you.
>>
>>81422091
I remember a person at my old high school hanged herself and saw on Facebook how everybody "missed" her, yet weren't there for her before she made that final decision.

In college, somebody I barely knew died and everybody was "devasted", yet stopped giving a shit a week later. I hate people.
>>
>>81422270
I absolutely HATE "coincidences". The boombox breaking so he steals his friends. Yeah, I'm sure that won't be brought up later. Now there's "somebody" who knows everything that she trusts this entire plan?
>>
>>81422248
I noticed that too
>>
>>81421261
No one except Clay seemed to be doing that though? Everyone else on the tapes was trying to figure out how to cover themselves because they claimed she was lying and a bitch
>>
>>81422248
That's pretty normal desu, the girl's rooms were actually some of the more realistic interpretations I've seen. That's the sort of things you'd seen in those hipster/trendster kids' rooms.

Do people actually notice this stuff and get bothered by it? Sometimes it is bad when the set designers/crew are clearly out of touch with modern teens but I had no issue with it in this show. And I loved the music throughout the show, it fit well.
>>
>>81422346
In their school, a few people were on their phones going through posts online.
>>
>>81422358
Yeah I didn't have a problem with the indie stuff at all, I was just saying how the 80s remark wasn't true at all
>>
it could have worked better as an anime
>>
>>81422319
Him stealing it is brought up by his friend later in that episode.

If you can't have some level of suspension of belief, youre gonna have a rough time. Along with most other movies/tv shows. But I can't quite tell if you're confusing coincidence with "setup and payoff" which everything that's well written does.
>>
>>81422346
>>81422389
And the memorial at her locker and whatnot.
Her mom even references this when she says "if they really knew Hannah they'd know she thought roses were a cliche".
>>
>>81422451
I meant coincidence as in, this is going to be a domino effect. It's an idiotic plot device that makes no rational sense, when you can have a much more realistic belief.

It's such an overused trope, that I consider it a cliche.
>>
>>81422524
I can see what you mean -- if he didn't break the boombox he wouldn't have stolen the tape player. I personally didn't think it took away from the episode though
>>
>>81421368
old guy comes in with a fucked up mustang to the mechanic and they mechanic offers to buy his pos, he then repares it and gives it to his son cause he's a good dad like that
>>
>>81419840
no. its fucking annoying. he could easily just listen to all the tapes and figure out what his deal is, instead he fucks into other peoples lives trying right their wrongs for some dead chick.

and why does every in that fucking high school have multiple tattoos?
>>
Did this show stir up a lot of personal shit for anyone else? Not even regarding suicide and all that, but in regards to isolation?

Something about it really drove home the feeling of losing someone you love and knowing you'll never get them back. Also knowing you have people around you who do care, like family, but you're still feeling alone for whatever given reason.

Anyway, I haven't seen something in a very long time that's left me this haunted and emotionally impacted. I think The Grey might be the last thing I can remember to do that.
>>
>>81422686
I don't know where you went to high school, but that's really pretty normal nowadays.

And it's explicitly addressed why he can't/doesn't want to listen to all of them in one go. He lost the person he loved and you can't see why he'd want to blame and fuck up other people's lives for doing so?
>>
>>81422789
For me personally, I would want the entire story. I would wait until the end to know the entire picture.
>>
>>81422624
The entire point was to learn that he was involved somehow. Could have easily done that. They're best friend's, wouldn't you go to them after listening to it all? No? Fuck it.
>>
>>81422708
Personal shit, sure. Not so much relating to isolation though. The way that American media portrays and romanticises high school leaves me feeling a strange nostalgia for a time that I never really experienced because real high school is totally different.

Tony's character really hit home for me even though it wasn't really sad. Just sort of interesting to see someone similar to me on screen.
>>
>>81419840
>literal crybaby trash
if this was about a guy killing himself no one would give a fuck
>>
Just finished episode 1. Did the photo actually show her vagina? It looks like just underwear. Much worse than that have gone around my school when I was in high school.
>>
>>81422920
Pretty sure that it was explained that Hannah wanted the tapes to be heard in the order of people on the tapes. So the person on tape one hears it all, sends it on to the person on tape two who hears it all etc. Tony listened to them all despite not being in them and then followed Hannah's instructions for reasons that become clear later on.

I think you're being overly critical of a really minor detail. Characters in film and TV often don't act in a way that real people do, which is where suspension of disbelief comes into play. Most people would pass the tapes on to the police or would destroy them after hearing them. Most of the shit that happened in this series straight up would not happen in reality to the same degree.
>>
>>81423170
If it's a show about seeing signs for suicide and helping people that go through it, why not make it realistic and have dialogue that people would actually have with one another.
>>
>>81423170
>Characters in film and TV often don't act in a way that real people do.
>Most of the shit that happened in this series straight up would not happen in reality to the same degree.

Why are people loving this shit? It's fake. This girl is literally at the barrel-end of every possible negative thing that happens in the show, it's impossible for a person to have such shitty luck, unless some higher power wanted her to off herself. It's not a real portrayal of anything.

Hand to God, I had my friend tell me the other day he almost cried and had to stop watching this show because of its "realistic portrayal of mental health". Give me a break. What the hell is happening to people these days?
>>
Oh look it's another maxed out thread on some random Netflix YA garbage.
>>
>>81423264
When I was in high school, one girl tried to kill herself by slitting her wrists in the bathroom. It was so well hidden that very few people actually knew about it, and it didn't become a huge issue. Then another girl successfully killed herself a few years later, though not many people knew her very well. No one except the family and police knew how she did it and no one knew why. Try and make a show out of that and no one will fucking care because suicide in real life isn't a mystery that can be dragged across thirteen episodes.

This show, despite requiring suspension of disbelief as in practically all other fiction shows, still successfully indicates the signs to look out for when people are feeling suicidal. The narrative ensures that people won't fall asleep while watching it.

Guaranteed I've thought about this show a lot longer than I gave any thought to the two girls in high school who either almost or successfully suicided.
>>
No its not
>>
>>81423050

true, and nobody should either way
>>
>>81423382
fuck u montgomery
>>
>>81423382
I wouldn't say it's a realistic portrayal, but that it's a very emotional one that draws elements from reality and exaggerates them. This is basically what TV shows do though, so it's not as though this series is doing something wildly different and shitty that we should be criticising.

One thing I will say that I felt was captured realistically was the resolve that Hannah felt when she decided she needed to kill herself.
>>
>>81419840
I like it a lot, but some of the dialogue can be really bad. I hate when shows get self-aware and act like injecting that into the dialogue is good writing.
The only other thing is the disconnect between Clay and the tapes. They aren't in sync so its hard to have an emotional connection through him. Zach tape came to mind specifically. We were still learning about it even though Clay already finished, but it didn't work as intended. The first episode did it best since you heard what he did at the same time
>>
>>81419905
Actually a huge leap forward to the genre
Though there's some stupid bullshit here and there, mainly the fact that the grill who an hero'd is only missing a crown of thorns and was probably born from a virgin, the acting and character development are excellent
>>
>>81421364
But Clay did have a big part in killing her, though
>>
>>81421368
The Mexican guy is literally the stereotype of old-wise-minority-guy. His thing with the tapes and the car all represent that, instead of making him actually old
>>
>>81423063
I think it's more of an implication. Even with all the shocking shit in this series, they would never show a 17 year old's pussy
>>
>>81423842
But if the actress is over 18, it's legal and would show why it spread as much. If it's just underwear, most people wouldn't really care.
>>
>>81423921
She was a sophomore when the picture was taken so presumably under 18
>>
>>81423398
Oh look it's another shitty comment from someone who hasn't watched the show
>>
>>81423946
I'm referring to the actual actress in the show. If the actress is 18, it would make much more sense to have her vagina showing, despite the character being underage.
>>
>>81423458
This
>>
>>81423921
It was the first episode of the series. They probably wanted to keep people in instead of shocking them the fuck out right away.
Don't forget it's YA. The core public of young teen girls wouldn't be very comfortable in seeing someone representing them getting exposed that way right away, even though that's exactly what happens in real life
>>
I thought it was okay, but I'm a sucker for teenage shows with good looking kids. Plus I wanted to bang Clay's mom

What I liked is that the show never really makes you pick sides. Other than Byrce, all the other stuff is typical HS drama, but it all added up eventually which was the problem.

I didn't get why she thought her parents wanted her gone though, they clearly loved her and they had a good relationship.
>>
>>81423961
Why are you so defensive? If the show is good it will stand on it's merits.
>>
>>81424086
I don't think she thought they wanted her gone.
It was more of a thing of seeing their financial problems, plus the bit where she loses their money, and thinking that she was a burden. Also I think it could be interpreted as she just making up a reason to sever her only real connection to the only people who loved her.
>>
once you watch it you'll understand how gut wrenching it is, i dont think i can watch it again
>>
It's Cyberbuly with a more engaging plot and better actors/characters.
>>
>>81423669
Clay literally did nothing wrong.
>>
>>81419840
why would you watch a thirteen episode show about a thing you already know how it ends? Literally 13 hours about a girl who you already know killed herself.

I'm not even going to tell you that this show is going to get renewed for 10 seasons, right? Because that's what netflix does. They'll keep renewing this show until the end of time. Do what you want, but then don't complain about wasting your time.
>>
At what point am I supposed to "sympathize" with Hannah?
>>
>>81419840
If watching a dumb whore be a dumb whore and her beta orbiter cry for 13 hours is your thing.
>>
>>81424442
Not fucking her and claiming her cherry for the migthy beta cock before Bryce.
And that's exacly why he killed her
>>
>>81424492
>GET THE FUCK OUT AND LEAVE
>he leaves
>wtf clay why did you leave you piece of shit
>>
>>81424492
>>81424523
Watched episode 1. Is this literally part of the reason why it's Clay's "fault"? Hannah's a cunt.
>>
>>81424523
Unfortunately that's the reality as girls test boys all the time. They have this system wanting something to happen but doing something exactly opposite. It's painfully true.
>>
>>81424552
That's literally the entire reason. They start kissing and about to have sex at a party, but in the middle of it she thinks of all the previous bad experiences she's had with guys so she freaks out and starts crying, demanding he leave the room immediately. He's completely confused and walks out as she asked.

That's literally all he did.
>>
>>81424466
>why would you watch any book adaptation if you've already read the book and know how it ends
>>
File: 1486072531207.jpg (296KB, 746x1302px) Image search: [Google]
1486072531207.jpg
296KB, 746x1302px
>>81424552
Clay is a reason because of her crippling realization that she'll never be happy because she'll inevitably ruin Clay's life.
>>
>>81424466
>Why would anyone watch Citizen Kane they know his final words and that he died wtf is the point
>>
>>81424590
And I'm supposed to sympathize with her? From the first episode, she seems like a horrible person both alive and dead. She manipulates everybody she speaks to.
>>
>>81424620
>It's Clay's fault because of her
I'm not even surprised.
>>
>>81424653
There's a part where she watches her friend get raped and does absolutely nothing to try to stop it.
>>
Hanna is such a mary sue. And why is everyone a faggot in this show talk about pushing the gay agenda much.
>>
>>81424676
>Thinks there is a gay agenda.

You must be fun at parties.
>>
>>81424669
It's not Clay's fault, and he's dumb for feeling responsible, but her depression worsens because of her realization that she's no good.
>>
>>81424628
>>81424600
Citizen Kane is a 2 hour movie that never got a sequel. There are no similarities.
>>
>>81424552
Get out of this thread lad
It will ruin it for you
>>
>>81424674
>>81424704
I'll probably finish this series, but I'm going to bitch every step of the way. I saw some people say that the last three episodes are really good. Is it actually emotional or it fairly forced?
>>
File: 420reasonswhylegalizeit.jpg (87KB, 600x458px) Image search: [Google]
420reasonswhylegalizeit.jpg
87KB, 600x458px
why didnt hannah just do drugs?
>>
>>81424701
Courtney wasnt meant to be gay. If that doesn't scream gay agenda then I don't know what is.
>>
>>81421946
it fucking breaks me every time i hear it, i was actually surprised by this show
>>
>>81424701
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r38x6mHfnwU
>>
>>81424484
>whore
The only time she has sex is when she's raped soooo
>>
>>81424669
It's not really Clay's fault, his whole tape may as well have been called Hannah's tape instead since it explained her whole guilt of not going through with Clay or telling him why
>>
Why is hanna such a fucking sue?
>>
are you really a nerd if you know who han solo or princess leia are?
>>
>>81424735

The show gets the best every episode after Zach. The last 3 are top tier because you begin to form your own opinion and understand all factions better.
Bonus: vivid depictions of rape and suicide
>>
>>81424552
She ends up revealing he doesn't deserve to be part of the tapes. He's on there because she can't tell the story without including him. It was only his fault in the sense that he was never able to tell her how he really felt. This is all explained well in episode 11
>>
>>81424780
Holy shit that was so cringe worthy.
>>
>>81424755
Fuck man you got me there.
>>
>>81424770
Alright, one other question. Is there any actual reason Tony won't just talk to Clay about all this? Clay mentions it, "Just listen, I'm not telling you shit". Assuming that Tony was just a bystander, nothing bad would even happen to him (that side thing is retarded regardless), so why wouldn't Tony be there with him talking about each tape?
>>
>>81424628
kek
>>
>>81424780
Nah, you also have to know who Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck are too.
>>
>>81424778
I think she's sue only as described by herself because she acts like a cunt to everyone. Also it's done intentionally so you're skeptical of her narrations which fuels the conflict.
>>
>>81422708
i actually cried during some of the saddest episodes, i don't know why but i really felt those same things you're saying, i haven't even lost a loved one.
>>
>>81424827
I just don't get how every guy likes her
>>
>>81422708
Yeah i feel the same, my cousin an heroed, this show really fucked me up.
>>
>>81424865
She's hot. That's literally it.
>>
>>81424735
If the suicide scene itself doesn't leave you shook, you're too far gone. Also her parents reacting to her in the tub is fucking devastating.
11 is almost my favorite because it finally gave me that emotional climax I'd wanted from episode 1, but in a still tragic way. Then 12 and 13 are just fucking disturbing.
>>
>>81424865
she's a qt3.14 wouldsaveher/10
>>
>>81424865
1 part feminine delusion and 1 part horny dudes.
Almost everyone fell for the ass meme except Zach, Tyler, and Clay.
Zach because he's a fucking white knight with a complex, Tyler is a creep who had fantasies, and Clay had reasons to love her as a person.
>>
>>81424817
he mentions later on that he swore to himself to keep the secrets of the tapes because he was the one Hannah trusted and gave the backup set to
>>
>>81424941
I kind of figured that from he explained it at the end of episode 1. It seems pretty idiotic. Tony doesn't really seem like he would care one way or the other. Whatever.
>>
I can't fucking believe there are people here that actually watched this

next thing you're gonna tell me you also watched gossip girls, pretty little liars, girls or any shit like that
>>
>>81425045
What about Sense 8? I fucking love Sense 8.
>>
>>81425045
tfw watched every teen show ever
>>
>>81425045
PLL and Gossip Girl, but fuck that pedo Lena Dumham
>>
>>81425058
Fucking Hype as shit for S2
>>
When normies like a good show that isn't mainstream like GoT /tv/ struggles with a huge cognitive dissonance.
see: Stranger Things
/tv/ is trying to be the proto-hipster while also having "correct" taste.
>>
>>81425095
I'm rarely excited for any shows, but that had me hooked since episode 1. I can't wait for the new season.
>>
>>81425045
That's the exact same feeling I had about it before I actually watched it. You're missing out.
>>
>>81425115
Well, Stranger Things had horrible side plots with a love triangle that was literally meaningless.
>>
>>81425124
/tv/ hates it though "muh trannies"
>>
>>81425155
I hated them at first because it was the "LOL we're the LGBT couple", but then I learned to love their characters.
>>
This is some dumb ass high school shit. Makes me happy I graduated a long time ago.
>>
>>81419840
Watched an episode and a half.

It's dogshit and I love teen girl movies like pic related. The dialog is unwatchably corny.
>>
>>81425155
The trap is pretty hot. The show is unbelievably preachy though.
>>
File: 13RY-Zach.jpg (64KB, 540x800px) Image search: [Google]
13RY-Zach.jpg
64KB, 540x800px
Reminder that Zach did nothing wrong
>>
Asian dude was a bro and I'm shipping Clay/latino
>>
>>81426863
I mean he was a bit of a dick

>gets rejected
>yells "fuck you!"

still least shitty of the 13 reasons tho.
>>
>>81425045
> This
I watched it entierly but I wanted to see how far the gutter would they go ; they went far.
Honestly half the people praising the show in this thread are paid shills and the other half are reddit0r (as proved by the weird use of space) see post >>81421061
Honestly go to any netflix show when it "airs" and you'll see tons of people recommanding it, Frequent this same thread two months after, nobody liked them. It's so obvious it's paid shills
Lastly the only /tv/ people remaining that liked this shit are plebeian
>>
>>81427009

>i didn't like this show
>everyone who likes it are paid shills!!!!

go to bed
>>
I like this show because the gays are actually dicks
>>
>>81420742
Is it legal in the US to get tattoos pre 18/21?
>>
More like Clay and Cray amirite guys
>>
>>81427256

18 to get one on your own, but under 18 can get them with parent consent. I know many people that got their first tattoo around 16.
>>
File: skye.jpg (93KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
skye.jpg
93KB, 1024x683px
Skye best grill
>>
>>81427510
>MUH EDGE
Clay should have gotten together with Sheri at the end.
>>
>>81421061
>Ignore the "boo hoo she got bullied" comments who haven't seen it, it's much deeper than that.
Not really, it's pretty much what happened. It's just another melodrama painted as a justified suicide story.
>>
Tony is best boy
>>
So is bryce the main antogonist?
>>
>>81427627
Totally down for some Mexican twink to destroy my asshole.
>>
>>81427029
> 4chan is an adult site for 18 years old +
> Majority of population is male
> Shitty highschool drama adapted from a novel for teenage girls
> People unironically praising it
> They have surprisingly no idea how formating works on 4chan
> 2 months from now they're gone
> They're back everytime a fresh netflix serie air

Hmm really makes me thinks.
Take your shekels and gtfo
>>
Watched it. Wished I hadn't. Was kinda fun for the mystery side of things. Would enjoy it immensely if I was a teenage girl.

Thought that her walking all the way to Bryce's party (even though she knows his a rapist) only to get raped was fucking kinda dumb and felt a bit forced

Was also hoping that the counsellor would put the bullying into perspective but he only really mentioned it once. Came from a school where kids were shooting each other. But these kids thought that being put on a hot list was the worst thing ever.
>>
>>81427953
>Has dissenting opinion.
>Must be a shill.
>>
Fuck, the suicide scene was too much. I haven't cried this hard in a long time.
Even though this series was pretty cringe, it is an incredible teenage drama.
>>
>>81428151
I teared up in The Fundamentals of Caring when He took a piss at the end.

Also this show, suicide scene fucked me up good.
>>
>>81428193
I highly recommend Me and Earl and the Dying Girl. This shit will hit you hard
>>
>>81428224
Yeah seen that, probably watched way too much of this soppy teen shit desu
>>
>>81428261
same bruv - the only reason I tend to watch these soppy teen shows is for the cringe. It's so addicting.
>>
Can't get over how stupid Clay's hair looks. Fucking lego hair. All poofy too so it almost looks like an afro sometimes.

Also a lot of the 'teens' seem to have receding hairlines already.
>>
>>81420137
Why is main character female? Men are more likely to commit suicide
>>
>>81428328
Fuck I think the first one I watched was A Walk to Remember when I was like 12. Feels aplenty in that one.
>>
>>81428401
To garner sympathy with the target audience, pretty shitty but it's true.
>>
>>81428401
Believe it or not women still do kill themselves.
>>
the suicide scene was so fucking intense, i could have legit balled my eyes out but i stopped myself and just let a few tears out.

this show can be "cringey" but it's really fucking sad, and it also gets depression/suicide perfectly, so if youve ever thought about suicide and felt depressed in high school it will feel very relatable.
>>
>>81428431
>>81428401
watch control
>>
>>81428401
why can't it depict a suicidal woman? just because women are less likely to commit suicide doesnt mean it should be a guy?
>>
>>81428151
> the suicide scene was too much. I haven't cried this hard in a long time.
You should watch Dolly's suicide video
>>
>>81428487
Why do people use these excruciating ways to kill themselves? Do they not know what an exit bag is? Helium is pretty easy to get hold of.
>>
>>81428484
There are enough of movies dedicated to womens feelings and struggles. One man every 12 seconds, anon.
>>
>>81428476
It's not on Netflix and since I am a paid shill for them, I am afraid I can not watch it.
>>
>>81428625
Where does this stat come from anon? I don't think I believe you desu.
>>
>>81428401
Actually men are just more likely to actually succeed. On average, women attempt suicide more often.
>>
>>81428911
Yeah it's called a "suicidal gesture". It usually is purposely failed for attention.
>>
>>81428401

Because men love portraying women as weak.

Fuck Netflix. Bunch of nazis.
>>
I'm in episode 3.

Why would being listed as having the best ass count as bullying?
>>
>>81429936
muh soggy knee
>>
>>81425058
Hope they get a better story than S1
XMAS special was fucking 10/10
>>
>>81430609
Hope it has a sweet prison break.
>>
>>81428151
>>81428224
>>81428261
I need to watch more teenkino, what you guys recommend besides MaEatDG?

>>81429936
Is the attention she gets after
Catcalling is so fucking disgusting idk why most of you do it, can't you just look and say nothing like me?

>>81430647
Hope so, sync scenes are really great
>>
>>81430664
The Diary of a Teenage Girl
The Edge of Seventeen
>>
>>81429936
Because the list is the catalyst for the breakdown of her social circle. Also makes her a target of unwanted attention.

>>81430664
>Catcalling is so fucking disgusting idk why most of you do it, can't you just look and say nothing like me?

You think a bunch of faggots from 4chan catcall anyone?
>>
>>81430860
Well I don't believe they are all NEETs so maybe? I mean most men catcall
>>
>>81430664
>besides MaEatDG

That and It's Kind of a Funny Story are peak teenkino.

The Art of Getting By, The Spectacular Now (if you can stand Miles Teller's dumb face), The Kings of Summer, The Perks of being a Wallflower, The Way Way Back, Juno are worth watching.

Dazed and Confused is my favorite film of all time, don't know if I'd call it teenkino despite being set in HS though.
>>
>>81430878
No, most men don't catcall. Most men, like most people, mind their own business.
>>
>>81430878
I couldn't even imagine doing it, like it seems like a really autistic to do.
>>
>>81430901
Seen It's Kind of a Funny Story, has best Emma in it.
>>
File: 1486582537932.jpg (220KB, 880x917px) Image search: [Google]
1486582537932.jpg
220KB, 880x917px
>All these "18" year old summerfags talking about a shitty "Blame everyone else about my suicide" drama schlock and calling it good.

Please KYS.
>>
>>81420542
>Is it shit?
Who knows, it's impossible to sit through more than 5 episodes so maybe it picks up at the end and we would never know
>>
>>81430926
I find this triggering please leave
>>
>>81430903
Oh c'mon ... I see shit happen all the time here and I am in a small fucking city.

Imagine being in the US
I swear people there are dumber than the rest of the world.
>>
>netflix
Obviously it's shit
>>
File: emma_roberts_funnystory31.jpg (261KB, 1905x1031px) Image search: [Google]
emma_roberts_funnystory31.jpg
261KB, 1905x1031px
>>81430923
Yeah, it was my introduction to BE.
>>
>>81430961
Men in the US have been cowed by feminists to think any expression of interest, other than by exchange of written and signed consent forms, is inherently sexist and misogynistic.

So no, outside of the very poor, the criminal, and the very, very, rich (i.e. polar extremes), catcalling in the U.S. is rarely, if ever, seen in public.

You'll see more examples of leering and ogling than actual catcalling.
>>
>>81430664
>>81430860

Hi honeys, link your Tumblers?
>>
just finished it
i cried a lot and kinda enjoyed it, but as most people have said, it is shitshe is a bitch that blames everyone for not being able to read her mind and "letting her down" when shes actually the one that let down her friend by not reporting a rape
only thing she was right about is when she said she would ruin clay
>>
>>81419840

my best friend from HS killed himself so i'll probably be skipping this one
>>
>>81431030
http://gamingfurry.tumblr.com/
>>
>>81431030
I'm >>81430860

Not a female and I didn't really enjoy the show but I can read between the lines because I'm not inept.
>>
I didn't really like Hannah, but at least she wasn't one of those people who say they are suicidal or going to kill themselves to others.

They are attention seekers, she just did it and didn't care anymore.
>>
>asian girl's gay parent wants her to racemix

Subtle showcase of how degeneracy breeds more degeneracy? And a non subtle one since the girl is gay herself.
>>
>Alex and Justin are gay irl and fucking
>>
>>81431030
Sorry didn't know that having a opinion is not allowed in /tv/ and therefor makes me female.
Go fuck yourself not everyone is stupid to point of making disgusting comments to people that don't want them.
>>
>>81431301

> alphaasian and qtasian are pure and hetero

feelsgoodman.webm
>>
>>81431301
Got gay vibe off of Alex as soon as I saw him, but thought Justin would have been a chad.
>>
>>81431499
Alex was a pussy for doing what he did at the end or was it Tyler?
>>
>>81431573
Alex shot himself in the head, Tyler is planning a school shooting.
>>
>>81431587
S2 please? Although I don't know what they could do, 13 reasons why I shot the school up?
>>
>>81431610
>13 reasons why I shot the school up
that's actually a good idea
>>
>some guy said my ass was great BRB KILLING MYSELF
Dropped, anyone saying this shit is good please have the decency of feeling ashamed of yourselves
>>
>>81431610
Watched The OA? That ended with a school shooting. So that's 2 fucking Netflix shows with them, maybe the execs have a fetish.
>>
>>81419840
the first 6-7 episodes are pretty much worthless details about some light bullying she received from minor characters.

the worst thing about the show is how many times you'll face palm and shout at the protag to finish the fucking tapes already.
>>
>>81431674
Had to stretch it out considering in the book he listens to all the tapes in one go.
>>
>>81431674
Yeah in the book he listens to them in one night, going to all the different places on the map, the 12 other people get like no character development.
>>
>>81431674
>how many times you'll face palm and shout at the protag to finish the fucking tapes already.
this. it ruins the whole thing.
>>
The Councillor should have gone to jail.
>>
>>81431718
>yo stop threatening everybody Clay, you ain't even heard your tape yet! the worst is yet to come Clay!
>Clay you don't belong on these tapes
REEEEE GO THE POLICE REEEEEEEEEEEE

also

>guy puts her on a list
>tries to protect an actual double rapist
>then tries to kill himself
>because he put her on a list for having a nice bum
>>
I was really hoping the entire thing was a lie, especially when Zach didn't throw the note away. I wanted an ending you weren't going to expect where she loved the attention and craved it and gagging for sex, and it did go further in the park with justin.
>>
>>81431801
Yeah I can not fucking every fucking one of those ten people who listened to the tapes before Clay did nothing about the rapist.
>>
>>81419840

Why so many plot holes? Didn't even show Alex shoot himself, it was just mentioned. I didn't even have a fucking clue why they were so sad about the car crash until two episodes later when they explain who died in it. They just gave the impression it was a little fender bender and an old man hurt his neck.

Garbage writing, only thing that was worth it was the suicide scene and even that could've been better.

Are American schools now full of children covered in tattoos?
>>
>>81431610

I was really looking forward to photograph boy shooting everyone with his small arsenal of firearms.
>>
>>81431925
His mom was hot.
>>
She really gets raped?
Do you really need 13 reasons when one of them is 'I got raped'?
Feels like no other reason could really stand alongside the rape. Maybe the show should be called 1 Reason Why (and 12 other mild inconveniences)
>>
>>81432013
>A new Netflix Original Drama based on the best-selling book
>"I got raped and killed myself"
>coming soon
>>
>>81432049
I like it
>>
>>81432013
>I watched a rape and didn't do anything about it which led to my own rape.

She got her just desserts honestly. Harsh but true.
>>
File: 1491200911316.jpg (391KB, 1374x1425px) Image search: [Google]
1491200911316.jpg
391KB, 1374x1425px
>>81431741

Why? 9 times out of 10 rape accusations are false and end up leaving someone with a stigma for decades even if they don't get convicted. This show is just a reality check and it's no one's fault but all the girls who cry rape when they were just a drunk slut.
>>
>>81432091
WOOW ITS PETER PARKER AND UNCLE BEN ALL OVER AGAIN
>>
>>81428401
I would think it has to do with the difficulties that boys impose onto girls in high school

The show surprisingly portrays how teenage boys would act. Nothing is over the top out of the realistic range, so everything that happens to Hannah really does suck

Fuck this show ;_;
>>
>>81428401
Women attempt suicide more than men, statistically. Men are just more successful at it.
>>
>>81422504
Memorials, like graves , are not for the dead people. They are for everyone else. doesnt matter what the deceased would've thought about it really
>>
>>81432169

>women seek attention more than men

You mean
>>
>>81432169
>women cut themselves in a cry for help more than men who just fucking do it
>>
>>81432181
>>81432192
Yeah, basically.
>>
This show has been haunting me for days now.
Why didn't you warn me /tv/? Some gruesome shit
>>
>>81432212

Yeah I have a phobia of razor blades and the slashing scene made me recoil.
>>
if someone sent me a bunch of recordings trying to blame me for their suicide i'd just laugh my ass off not be sad for the retard. and post them on 4chan for people to make fun of.
>>
>get some important revealing tapes
>take like weeks to go through 5 hours of them instead of just slamming them in one go
only at the start of the second episode but no clue why he doesn't do that what a dunce

>>81425045
i've played life is strange twice and seen freaks and geeks twice

>>81431674
yeah it is frustrating
>>81431708
yeah that seems like it would work much better
hard to make 13 episodes out of that though
>>
also
>not immediately ripping to mp3 and sending around

low agency HS students
>>
Why would Alex shoot himself in the head? He was one of the least depressed offenders. Two other students have guns so it is leaning towards a murder right?
>>
File: IMG_0371.jpg (34KB, 380x380px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0371.jpg
34KB, 380x380px
From the wiki:
>The series was also credited for an almost 100% increase in the number of calls to Brazil's suicide hotlines.[21]
>>
>>81432226
The parents catching Hannah in the tub blew me the fuck up
>>
I've been told that too. I'm only on the first episode, and I'm getting the exact same vibe I got from the first half of 'Gone Girl', as in "what a bunch of bullshit, this girl seems like a dumb cunt." But then at the half way point of that book/movie, Amy steps in like "what a bunch of bullshit, that girl is such a dumb cunt, right?" and it turns out to be awesome and all the smarm preceeding it was entirely self-aware.

So is it heading in that sorta direction, or is it actually being sincere? Go ahead and spoil me, because I can't sit through 13 hours just hoping it's being shit on purpose.
>>
>>81432984
She witnesses a rape then gets raped by the same guy. Oh yeah and she walked by his house and got raped, literally walked into it
>>
>>81433032

...How do you know someone's a rapist and still manage to get raped by them?
>>
This show seems like 'Easy A with a suicide'. ie, shitty and obnoxious.
>>
>>81421796

This shit bugs the fuck out of me, it's just shameless padding.
Literally all he has to do is sit his ass down for a bit and listen, what's with all this biking around town getting hit by cars bullshit, I have no patience for it.
>>
>>81424653
Yeah, I find her ... unlikeable and offputting.
>>
>>81428604
Not anymore. They've been cutting it with oxygen. Suprise!
>>
>>81422278

having an emotional reaction to objectively terrible news about people whose existence you don't have a direct stake in? what assholes!

you don't have to know someone to be upset and shocked that they're suddenly fucking dead. fuck, when I was in high school, a guy I'd just barely heard of who I'm not sure I'd ever actually met killed himself shortly after graduating, and I was fucking wrecked. that's just a goddamn shit of a thing to happen to anybody, let alone someone in my community, why the fuck wouldn't you be hurt to hear about it?
>>
>>81428401
A guy actually attempts suicide at the end, qnd Clay considers it at least once
>>
>>81422451
>Along with most other movies/tv shows.
Not if they're decently written.
>>
>>81430926
but one of the main points is that SHE decided to off herself
her relationships just weren't there to hold her when she decided to do it
>>
>>81429936
I wanted to see her ass.

WHEN DO WE GET TO SEE THIS MARVELOUS ASS?

I WANT IT
>>
>>81432687
It's a huge fucking hit here
Everyone's watching it
>>
>>81423063

This. That's why this kinda shit always comes off as so retarded and forced on TV

>a bloo bloo I'm 17 and everyone saw up my skirt and thinks I fucked a guy my life is over
nigga that describers literally every 17 year old girl, this shit isn't noteworthy in the least, what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
File: mpv-shot0002.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
mpv-shot0002.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>
I'll just say that the second episode is completely dogshit and I think a couple of the other early ones are too
there are definitely some good ones though
when the people she's blaming actually start being the scumbags there's more plot to fill each episode
in the end it's a series drama. it's not trying to be high art. if you were looking for intellectual satisfaction from a netflix original you're probably a fucking idiot anyways.
>>
>>81425045
>implying that's a bad thing

Gossip Girl and Pretty Little Liars is teenage kino of the highest order. You can't prove me wrong.
>>
>>81423170
>>81423458

>I think you're being overly critical of a really minor detail. Characters in film and TV often don't act in a way that real people do, which is where suspension of disbelief comes into play. Most people would pass the tapes on to the police or would destroy them after hearing them. Most of the shit that happened in this series straight up would not happen in reality to the same degree.
Sounds like you just have shit taste and accept garbage on the grounds of "well if the characters didn't act retarded, there'd be no show!" when really it's "if the writers didn't act retarded, there'd be a show that was actually good."
>>
>>81423382
>What the hell is happening to people these days?
The teen emo kids who thought they were damaged and depressed as teenagers grew up to become mental health warriors on tumblr.
Having zero resilience has become something to boast about. It's just children crying to someone to comfort them like when they were infants, instead of getting off their ass and making things happen for themselves. You no longer need to be exceptional to get people's attention, you just need to be pitiable.
>>
>>81433396

Yeah he attempts suicide with absolutely no reason given at all, we don't even see it happen.

Season 2 where Photograph boy goes postal when?
>>
>>81432616
People have theories that Tyler shot him, and is also planning on shooting the rest of the people on the tapes, because of the fact that Tyler takes down Alex's photograph out of the rest of the ones he has (of all of the "squad").
>>
>>81423740

I actually burst out laughing when he first appeared on screen. It's like he's cosplaying as a greaser, who the fuck actually looks like that? I could buy a kid TRYING to look like that, the way fedoracores TRY to look like Humphrey Bogart, but everything about him screams "designed by a professional costumer who's forgotten how bad teenagers are at dressing themselves."
>>
>>81420866
More like 1/10 3/10
>>
>>81433704
Most people wouldn't give it a second thought, they'd see the picture, say "hot" and probably delete it.
>>
>>81433910
Is there really going to be a school shooting in this piece of shit show?
>>
>>81433936
He's gay, though. Automatic +5 to style.
>>
>>81432013
The point is that due to the 13 reasons lead to her isolation, unable to find support, she killed herself after being raped.
>>
>>81425548

Is this the same guy who plays Reggie in Riverdale, or am I just a racist who thinks all asian jocks look the same?
>>
File: Suicide squad.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Suicide squad.webm
3MB, 720x480px
>>
>>81434160
Is this the equivalent of being skinnyfat for a girl? She seems kinda chub.
>>
>>81434056
I hope so.
>>
Lets be honest, we watched this because hannah looks very MEW like
>>
>>81428366
I'm not gay but I'd totally let Clay fuck me in the ass. Just saying.
>>
File: 1490285359779.webm (506KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1490285359779.webm
506KB, 1920x1080px
This show would've massively benefited from a role played by Best Emma. She can still easily pull off being a 17 year old.
>>
>>81433093
>>81432984

i thought it may have been possible that she only realized that bryce was the rapist after she was raped in the hot tub?
>>
>>81434211
Haven't finished, but are they going to make another season? If so, why? Money?
>>
>>81434213
I was going with "young Heather Graham in 90s Seattle."
>>
>>81431664

I didn't see the episode (couldn't make it through the first) but I saw a gif. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.
>>
>>81434316
I'm not sure exactly if they're going to make another season because the author only wrote one book, but most popular Netflix Originals end up getting another season, so it's a possibility. They certainly set the ending up like there was going to be a continuation.
>>
>>81432013
>Do you really need 13 reasons when one of them is 'I got raped'?
fucking kek'd
>>
>>81432155
>I would think it has to do with the difficulties that boys impose onto girls in high school
oh fuck off
>>
Is Clay the source of the "I just marathoned the first episode of ... " meme?
>>
File: 1230430_1.jpg (67KB, 630x630px) Image search: [Google]
1230430_1.jpg
67KB, 630x630px
>>81432169
>close the gap!
>>
>>81431801
You didn't watch the show right? Because Alex's character had alot more than simple the list.
>>
>>81432169
Fancy way of saying "women do it for attention." The gap isn't small, women make up only 22% of suicide deaths.
>>
>>81419840
>netflix
>good
>pick one
>>
>>81421061
I agree. I am probbaly gonna get shit too but this feels like a mordern day Degrassi: Next Generation. That was my favorite show because it didn't pull any punches and dealt with serious issues that resonate and affect other characters.

I absolutely love how the characters she affected slowly become lost themselves with paranoia and consequences of their actions.

I am very concerned with season 2

The fact we might see Tyler shoot up the school in order to exact revenge is something I think can be done well but the with everyone being so fuckin sensitive about sensitive topics now adays I doubt Netflix will let them go too hardcore with the shooting spree

I couldn't agree more that everyone should watch this show.
>>
>>81421261
Literally the first bit of dialogue of the show "What was it again? I forgot. Hashtag Remember Hannah"

I thought that was pretty comical
>>
fuck Courtney
>>
>>81425045
Ummm this is a girls only threads

NO BOYS ALLOWED
>>
>>81434310
Fuck off. Emma Roberts couldn't act her way out of a paper bag.
>>
>>81434196
T H I C C
>>
>>81421509
This.
>>
this is actually a really good show

i know a lot of 4channers are suicidal so i'd recommend giving it a watch
>>
>>81433910
Damn thats a good theory.

I just thought that Tyler took down the photo cause Alex was the only one who wasnt a total dickbag to him.
>>
>>81436004
Are you dumb...this movie is dumb and so is the book..
>>
>>81433910
I think it's more like "oh he wasn't a complete ass, so I'll tell him to not come to school tomorrow"

I guess Alex just did it for doing jack shit about his ex and his friend being raped
>>
>>81431013
Oh my god

You're actually retarded
>>
>>81434312
Nope. She said on Sheri's tape that she knew his voice immediately when he was raping Jessica
>>
>>81421129
Is it hot when the chicks get raped?
>>
>>81436271
Not really
It's kinda what you'd expect a rape to be. The girl starts crying and we basically see a hairy ass just humping a dead body. It really gets the feeling through.
I mean, if that's your sort of thing, knock your willy out
>>
>>81428459
It doesn't "get" suicide and depression perfectly, it gets teenage passive aggressive drama and that's it. That's what really pisses me off itt, people saying that such a terrible portrayal of depression and suicide is "SO PERFECT OMG"
>>
>>81436326
So just man ass? Fuck that them, not sitting through 13 episodes of drama to see man ass during rape.
>>
Was it racist to have the gay asian girl be the arguably most cutthroat one among the conspirators? She even defended a white male rapist.
>>
>>81431613
13 episodes with tyler getting pounded by montgomery
>>
>>81436990
I'd watch that
>>
>>81434196
She has the body of a fridge. That's the body type they want to promote as hot nowadays
Thread posts: 320
Thread images: 16

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.