[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did you sink his career, lads? :( Ultron wasn't THAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: joss_whedon.jpg (213KB, 500x655px) Image search: [Google]
joss_whedon.jpg
213KB, 500x655px
Why did you sink his career, lads? :(
Ultron wasn't THAT bad, right?

Poor Josh has become so irrelevant that he has to fight for attention now, like wondering if the President will round up and kill gay people. He isn't making GREAT movies and TV shows anymore, he has lost his kino way

ITT: Apologize to Josh Whedon
>>
It was the future he chose.
>>
>>81417470
Also, what do we have to apologize for?

We didn't make him do what he's done. He fucked up on his own. With some of us old fans going "No, Joss, noooo! Don't give in!" on the sides. But he ignored us, cozied up to Sarkeesian, and was a twat.
>>
>>81417470
he was never good, his best work is toy story

plus he was a whiney bitch about them changing his alien ressurection script
>>
>>81417470

I've wanted him done since those horrid Buffy comics.
>>
>>81417470
Ultron was terrible, though. Even if you don't like capeshit, some of them can be genuinely good (not great) movies. Age of Quiptron was garbage that shit on itself at every turn.
>>
>>81417470
http://comicbooksresource.com/batgirl-appears-to-introduce-the-first-transgender-character-to-superhero-films/

Thanks Whedon!
>>
File: freddles.jpg (45KB, 380x501px) Image search: [Google]
freddles.jpg
45KB, 380x501px
>>81417470
He needs to go back to making fun shows full of cute girls who fight monsters. It's the only reason anybody ever liked him to begin with.
>>
>>81417470
This is why I try to separate the art from the artist. I love his and Tim Schafers work, but they are both deplorable cucks.
>>
I hated all the avengers bullshit, and I hate his 13 year old witty :^) dialogue in everything he does. Fuck Joss Whedon, even without considering his cuck lord politics.
>>
>>81417470
Ultron wasn't that bad, but it still wasn't good.

As for everything else, celebs should stop twitting about politics. Most of these people have a high school education or at best studied theater in University. They are entertainers not political scholars. I get that they are passionate about their causes, but keep that shit to yourself and stick to making movies.

Also Buffy a shit, Angel a shit, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. a shit, Ultron mostly a shit.
>>
>>81418997
I'm a huge Batgirl fan and collector and if he fucking directs Batgirl I'm ending my goddamn life. I'm even fine with the Trans girl being in it, but in the comics it's such a small inconsequential thing and I know whedon is gonna overblow it
>>
>>81417470

I think he might be mentally retarded.
>>
>>81420248
Being a cuck is usually a sign of retardation, so you may be right.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.