[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sometimes I think of the great career he could have had.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: 465029-philhartman_large.jpg (16KB, 300x377px) Image search: [Google]
465029-philhartman_large.jpg
16KB, 300x377px
Sometimes I think of the great career he could have had.
RIP in peace, Phil
>>
>>81417128
If anyone from NewsRadio should have died it would have been Andy Dick
>>
File: jonlovitz.jpg (94KB, 634x637px) Image search: [Google]
jonlovitz.jpg
94KB, 634x637px
>>81417299
Andy Dick gave Phil's alcoholic wife booze and drugs on the night she shot Phil. Jon Lovitz knocked out Andy Dick once as payback.
>>
>>81418074
No one forced her to take drugs
Taking drugs does not automatically make you kill people
Taking drugs is not an excuse to kill people
Therefore Andy Dick bears no responsibility for Phil's death
Therefore Lovitz is a slimy beta bitch
>>
File: jaysherman.png (108KB, 552x331px) Image search: [Google]
jaysherman.png
108KB, 552x331px
>>81417299
>>81418138
>http://www.cbsnews.com/news/lovitz-speaks-out-on-dustup-with-andy-dick/

Andy Dick is a HUGE cunt.
>>
>>81418138
Ya but I think Andy showed up at some restaurant while everyone was still in grief mode and said like 'I put the curse on you next, you are the next to die' or some shit. That is pretty cold.

Hartman was amazing. Too bad his wife was cunt level 9000
>>
Hey I am not American so could somebody explain to me what is even going on in here.
>>
>>81418205
>>81418267
>Only listening to Lovitz's side of the story
>The one where he makes himself out to be a hero
hmm...
Andy is a douche though, he's open about it.
But Lovitz seems like he's a covert douche, trying to manipulate people into thinking he's cool.
>>
>>81418333
I agree Lovitz does seem like a snake, but as I recall Dick somewhat admitted it during one of his rehab stints.

Hartman and Farley are the 90s comics that I wish I was in the timeline that they made movies until now. Would have been some funny shit.
>>
>>81418313
>Comedy actor was killed by his wife in a murder-suicide in 1998
>She was a psycho with a drug problem
>She relapsed before she killed him, she got the drugs from another comedy actor
>That comedy actor is blamed for the killing by certain retards
>That comedy actor is now a punching bag for other comedy actors so they can pretend they are "hero's" standing up to "evil"
>>
>>81418333
What could the other side of the story been? Dick was drunk and got punched out for being a little shit.

I hear Andy was arrested a few years ago for shitting all over the inside of a taxicab or something....guy's trash.
>>
>>81418429
How do we know he got punched out by Lovitz?
How do we know that Lovitz just didn't attach that bit of fantasy to the end for his own ego?
Can you really imagine an overweight Jewish homosexual knocking someone out?
>>
>>81418529
It's ok Andy, we forgive you, now please go away.
>>
>>81418572
Ok, John. You're totally a tough guy, not homosexual at all.
>>
File: IMG_3830.jpg (29KB, 531x277px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3830.jpg
29KB, 531x277px
It still amazes me how much shit American Dad piled on Andy Dick. The end of the episode which him chasing the car with the gun and going into the pharmacy was hilarious
>>
>>81418529
>Can you really imagine an overweight Jewish homosexual knocking someone out?
Since were talking about Andy Dick here, I'd say I could believe it.
>>
>>81418138
>Therefore Andy Dick bears no responsibility for Phil's death

I dunno, this sure sounds like a confession to me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U27SzxD1Xyo
>>
>>81417128
>>81418387
>hartman and farley
why do these supposedly 'amazing' comedians only play shitty roles in horrible movies?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.