[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people watch this? I tried a few shows when it came out but

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: viceland.jpg (587KB, 1000x563px) Image search: [Google]
viceland.jpg
587KB, 1000x563px
Do people watch this? I tried a few shows when it came out but found the channel as a whole pretty unwatchable.
>>
I watched a few, I like the high resolution of the cameras they use, but that's about it.

Feels like a lot is biased and and typical of bourgious liberalism. Also the hosts come off as insufferable hipsters.
>>
No, I'm disappointed we lost H2 for this.
>>
>>81414923
Yeah, I watch it a lot.

It seems like for every good documentary or interesting show they have on (Cyberwar, Black Market, VICE, their news hour), they have another one to fuck it up (Fuck That's Delicious, Weeidquette, Noisey, Gaycation).

Their show on fashion trends around the world was more entertaining than fags and weed.
>>
>>81415153
This. They have nice production qualities.
>>
>>81415278
Noisey's doc "Chiraq" is really interesting, agreed on everything else though
>>
>>81414923

they make top ironic kino

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lk3tVSJSkQM

>that episode where an asian dude got so triggered by some florida trash telling a chink chick to "say something chinese" that he blew up
>>
The few good shows get drowned out by "dude fuck white people", "dude weed", and "rich faggots eating food". The one with the effeminate hipster going to the amazon to find a frog to get high off of is kino though.
>>
>>81417144
>"dude fuck white people"
Which shows do this? They can be very anti-corporate and sometimes anti-American, but that's about it.

>>81417031
If I see it on, I'll check it out - thanks man.
>>
>>81417226
>Which shows do this?

Desus & Mero

>hahaha there are no white people on this
>>
>>81417226
I don't think they air it anymore, its all online though. Delves deep into the gang culture of chicago and how intertwined it is with the rap culture.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TybFtK6VTVo
>>
>>81414923
>Do people watch this?
I don't. Thanks for asking.
>>
KING OF THE ROAD!!!
>>
>>81415278
>Their show on fashion trends around the world was more entertaining than fags and weed.

Hah I caught that too and thought the same.
>>
File: actionb3.png (443KB, 848x473px) Image search: [Google]
actionb3.png
443KB, 848x473px
I really enjoyed Action Bronson Watches Ancient Aliens and the weed show with the hindu guy.

Nerdy kid with glasses did a good show as well.

Stopped paying for cable. Don't really miss it.
>>
File: 1484638996146.jpg (47KB, 650x488px) Image search: [Google]
1484638996146.jpg
47KB, 650x488px
>>81414923

>tfw Australian public broadcaster has re-branded one of their channels "VICELAND"
>My taxes go toward paying for hipsters to make shitty propaganda

can't wait for China to take over desu
>>
>>81414923
It's actually a p good channel. Definitely better than the majority of content Vice pushed out of their online written stuff.

Viceland's quality is super high, and well investigated and written and produced.

A few of their shows I don't care much for -- that one with Action Bronson comes to mind.

But most of their shit is top tier. I was skeptical of Weediquette at first because of how Vice loves to do the "dude weed" shit. But that show is actually pretty solid if you actually watch it. It shows both sides of weed being so prevalent in society.

Current fav show is States of Undress, probably the best written show they have and the best content.

>t. An actual journalist
>>
I only ever really enjoyed Abandoned, but they dont seem to show it anymore.
>>
99% garbage 1% interesting documentaries
>>81415153
>Feels like a lot is biased and and typical of bourgious liberalism. Also the hosts come off as insufferable hipsters.
perfectly sums it up
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.