[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Lenny: I say Phantom Menace sucked more! >Carl: I say

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

>Lenny: I say Phantom Menace sucked more!
>Carl: I say Attack of the Clones sucked more!
Who was right?
>>
>>81413410
who ever still watches this show
>>
File: NoBrokeyHart10.png (248KB, 1366x584px) Image search: [Google]
NoBrokeyHart10.png
248KB, 1366x584px
Ironic considering how much the simpsons sucks now
>>
http://archive.4plebs.org/tv/search/text/I%20say%20Attack%20of%20the%20Clones%20sucked%20more%21/
>>
File: 1478907564147.jpg (24KB, 347x344px) Image search: [Google]
1478907564147.jpg
24KB, 347x344px
>>81413424
That doesn't make any sense
>>
>>81413410
Carl.
>>
Phantom Menace was objectively shit but the lightsaber fight at the end was hype.

AotC was bad all around.
>>
>>81413410
LOL! They're dueling with lightsabers!
I get that reference XD!!!
>>
>>81413454
I am the Power Plant
>>
>>81413410
Carl was in the right here.
>>
>>81413410

I can see how people would say Phantom Menace hurt more because of the insane hype around it but Attack of the Clones is next level dogshit up there with Transformers 2
>>
Phantom Menace wasn't even that bad. Had a lot of practical effects alongside the CG. AotC was irredeemable garbage.
>>
The prequels could have been salvaged after TPM, there was still some hope before AotC's release, but when AotC rolled through it was too late. TPM > AotC, even if TPM is a bad movie it still had a few redeeming qualities like Duel of Fates, the pod race sequence, some practical effects, etc.
>>
>>81413541
So do you just hate fun?
>>
Phantom menace is decent
>>
>crowd makes disgusted noises

erm...racist or sexist much?
>>
>>81413410
Lenny is right
>>
>>81414537

i hope they ban old simpsons soon like they banned those old racist looney tunes cartoons
>>
>>81413410
>Lenny: I say the CGI tiger sucked more!
>Carl: I say the CGI deer sucked more!
>>
Who gives a shit? This episode is from a season after 10.
>>
Attack of the Clones was the worse movie f but Phantom Menance did more damage to the Star Wars canon.
>>
>>81413424
I still watch the Simpsons, so I'm right
>>
>>81413410
what are they playing with?
>>
>>81413410
Carl was right.

Phantom Menace was mediocre but its the only prequel that hasn't aged like milk as it had considerably less CGI than AOTC or ROTS

Also the last time they had some decent sets and it shows too.
>>
>>81414738
Nuclear rods
>>
>>81413410
Whoever said the Force Awakens
>>
>>81414595
but warner doesn't pretend they don't exist, they put a disclaimer saying they were a product of their time
>>
AotC resulted in games like Republic Commando, and I have a soft spot for the clone troopers even if the idea is daft.

Can't think of anything redeeming in TPM, although I haven't seen the prequels since they came out. Prior to seeing Ep 7, Episode 3 was the last time I was at the cinema. About a 10 year gap.
>>
File: AT-AT.jpg (34KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
AT-AT.jpg
34KB, 512x384px
>>81413410
Neither

The worst was clearly The Gathering Shadow
>>
>>81413410
did they make up when they both agreed force awakens sucks the most?
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.