[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>hurr i fight dishonorably therefore i'm alive >the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: bronn.jpg (428KB, 1146x667px) Image search: [Google]
bronn.jpg
428KB, 1146x667px
>hurr i fight dishonorably therefore i'm alive
>the good die young and cunts live forever
Could they drive this edgy shit home any harder?
>>
its a show that panders to millenials/capeshit audience what do you expect?
>>
>>81412811
Could you be even more contrarian? What is fundamentally wrong with this worldview?
>>
File: 80ac843bb92ffc3b7d970161d06948ba.jpg (868KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
80ac843bb92ffc3b7d970161d06948ba.jpg
868KB, 1024x1024px
>>81412811
Bennett Drake would never say that, he was the best man I ever knew.
>>
>i view the morality of this character who lives in a fictional time period in a fictional place edgy by comparing to my own view on the world
>>
>>81412811
not really edgy desu. its one of the few things that grrm gets right.

if ned stark wasn't such a "MUH MORALS, MUH HONOUR" cuck then he and his family would be alive right now.
>>
>>81412811
One of the themes of GoT is that you've seen decent brave men decapitated at considerable rate.

What do you expect him to do, break into a chorus from the great American songbook?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sNcg44FW-jA
>>
File: rj.png (341KB, 560x431px) Image search: [Google]
rj.png
341KB, 560x431px
Cock rammers.
>>
>>81412914

i fight for life
i fight for pride
i fight to protect those i love
i fight for truth
i fight for strength
i fight for honor

only a fool dishonors the spirit of the warrior (bushido) by using dishonorable techniques
>>
who cares really, the only good thing about the book/series is how they show some mora stands so ambivalent between characters, like Robb dishonouring the marriage the deal, while Joffrey was like " nah sorry can't marry to you i am already betrothed to Sansa"
>>
>>81413163
You forgot to tip your fedora
>>
>>81413163

I fight to win

*Teleports Behind You With a Shotgun*

too easy
>>
>>81413163
lol gb2 Sunflower Island
>>
>>81413251
>like Robb dishonouring the marriage the deal
...And making his uncle to make a political marriage as a poor excuse for his back-pedalling. Seriously, I was extremely satisfied by the outcome for him, and I find it cringeworthy how many moan 'omg muh Starkz.'
>>
>>81413320

*gets irritated by your voice*

YAMERO!

*cuts your shotgun in half with my uchigatana*
*sees your shotgun fall apart into two peices lengthwise*
*sees your body fall apart down the middle into two pieces*

tsh, shikata ga nai.....
>>
>>81413163
Musashi was a dishonorable fag though.
>>
File: 1488820002377.gif (2MB, 477x262px) Image search: [Google]
1488820002377.gif
2MB, 477x262px
recommend a good stand alone GoT episode!
>>
>>81413651
Battle of Bastards
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.