[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You walkin down the street and these lovel ladies grab you by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: lena_dunham_amy_schumer.jpg (46KB, 430x516px) Image search: [Google]
lena_dunham_amy_schumer.jpg
46KB, 430x516px
You walkin down the street and these lovel ladies grab you by the dick
What do /tv/?
>>
>>81405961

let them and go home with them ... try to set up my phone somehow to record the threesome

spread it all over 4chan and become a hero
>>
>>81405961
Lena dunham is actually sort of cute when all her disgusting tattoos are covered.
>>
>>81405961
i'm almost positive some latent, minute bit of lizard DNA in my body would activate and my whole cock would fall off as a defense mechanism
knowing my luck it probably wouldn't grow back but compared to the alternative of being near these cows, I'll take the dickless life any day
>>
>>81405961
One bomb there and the baseline attractiveness in the USA would have gone up by at least 26%.
>>
I'm a horndog with no standards. I'd probably take them out for drinks and shoot for a threesome. Fuck it, who are any of you to judge me?

Then not be able to get it up unless one of them has some coke
>>
>>81405961

Lena Dunham has a pretty face. She would be hot if she was thin and had long hair.

Too bad she is too much of a shit head to ever recognize the importance of being beautiful and consequently put in some work into becoming hot.

Anyway, she only has some years before being considered old for a woman to be attractive so she will die without knowing how it feels to be a desirable female
>>
>>81406101
And her mouth shut.
>>
>>81405961

Beat the living fuck out of them until I collapse from exhaustion
>>
>>81405961
Punch them in their dicks.
>>
>>81405961
slam their heads together... purely out of self defense
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.