[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why was this thread deleted? it didn't break any rules or

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: wtf.png (92KB, 680x286px) Image search: [Google]
wtf.png
92KB, 680x286px
why was this thread deleted? it didn't break any rules or anything and had film discussion!
>>
you can only talk about reddit approved movies here
>>
File: 1390351684645.jpg (17KB, 284x284px) Image search: [Google]
1390351684645.jpg
17KB, 284x284px
>tfw guy said he was going to send me an invite to private tracker in that thread
>tfw he didn't
>>
>>81404990
That was me
>>
>>81404990
That was me
>>
>>81404810
It was a pedo thread.
>>
>>81404990
That was me
>>
>>81404810
I got banned (and my thread deleted) for making a thread about Tree of Life a while back, discussing the scene with the dress.

The Janitors/Mods who run this place are probably the biggest plebs here. I bet Swaglord has yet to see a single arthouse film.
>>
>>81404990
sent ;)
>>
>>81405172
Why do you think fantasizing about children is acceptable?

It's not. If I saw you on the street I'd smash your fucking head in. Pedo cunt.
>>
>>81405245
What does that have anything to do with Tree of Life? Have you even seen that movie?
>>
>>81405296
What does Tree of Life have to do with a pedo thread?
>>
>>81405172
https://letterboxd.com/invisibro/films/
>>
>>81405380
I wasn't in that thread I was merely commenting on the trigger happy nature of the moderation staff which is comprised of plebs.

By the looks of it there were some questionable posts in that thread, but that's not the film's fault, especially considering that all the nudity in the film was apparently done by actresses way in their 20s.

>>81405584
>https://letterboxd.com/invisibro/films/
Am I supposed to be impressed by this?
>>
>>81405245
you got real mental issues pal
>>
>>81404990
sorry
that wasn't me
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.