[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>*BURPPP* God's not real Morty >the redditor takes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 1408950241990.png (768KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1408950241990.png
768KB, 1920x1080px
>*BURPPP* God's not real Morty
>the redditor takes a step back from the laughter to remember that G*d is indeed an opioid for the masses
>Y-y-your parents are fucking idiots Morty every*URP*body is stupid except for me
>the redditor laughs at the joke but knows deep down that he and Rick are one in the same, misunderstood geniuses with no need for human companionship
>WUBALABADUBDUB SCRUPPY POOPY DOOPY DOO
>The redditor gets Rick's edgy sense of postmodern abstract humor and posts a detailed review of the episode praising it's artistic merits
>mmmm get schwifty
>the redditor's mind buckles beneath the weight of its own genius and he escapes into a state of intellectual nirvana
>>
>>81404157
Truly a show for children. Grow up and stop watching cartoons.
>>
Nevar forget

szechuan?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0H5WI9yjAwL
>>
File: BRODY.png (439KB, 854x437px) Image search: [Google]
BRODY.png
439KB, 854x437px
I have to laugh every time I see somebody criticizing great television shows made for us normal people who actually leave our house to interact with other normal people. Fuck these autist cunts in their fedora-wearing asses. It's like some unwritten rule in their pathetic notebook that they have to be miserable at everything, that the world is "shit" and everything they hear or see is "shit" and the agenda of everyone is "shit".

We get it. We watched that South Park episode, too. You have Asperger's Syndrome. Now drink some whisky, lighten the fuck up and seek help for it. You're not the only one in that boat, bucko.

WE rule this board, now. WE decide who's cool and who's not. You rock spiders clinging to the 4chan of the past? The ones that yearn for Bela Tarr marathons while you lick Dorito crumbs off of your fingers and weep for "being born in the wrong generation"? You're archaic. You're ancient fucking history. You've been left behind.

Come out of your basement, you cave-dwellers. Come and celebrate the new millennium by watching Rick & Morty with the rest of us. It's the present year and we have cake. Even though it's a lie.
>>
why do people here like to pretend that Rick is the "voice" of the show? The writers clearly don't agree with everything to write for him. Rick is explicitly painted as an asshole and is shown as an outright bad guy in a majority of the episodes.
>>
>>81404157
After all the negative attention this show received here in the past week, and all the positive attention it seems to get everywhere else i finally went ahead and watched the first episode on Netflix.

Does Rick burp throughout the entire show? Is that going to be some kind of running gag? It was disgusting. That being said, the entire episode was terrible, except for one tiny bit, where they accidentally crack open a bottle with some sort of alien in it, and it starts growing from a baby into an adult, a geezer and then dies of old age within 2 seconds. I thought that was genuinely good.

Other than that it's like a family guy trying to be vulgar like south park or something.
>>
rick is not written to be relateable
>>
>>81404242
>all this autistic rage

>>>/reddit/
>>
File: smugpete.jpg (44KB, 560x375px) Image search: [Google]
smugpete.jpg
44KB, 560x375px
You know what /tv/? I'm going to say it. I LIKE RICK AND MORTY. There, unironically. Now you can call me reddit and faggot and all you want but it's not going to stop me from liking this show. I, unlike the rest of you, don't base my opinion on what some lower intellectuals thinks of a show. What is written here but nonsensical drivel? If you weren't so caught up in your memes you'd realize that Rick and Morty is a deep and beautiful show that tackles vast philosophical topics in short episodic segments. Not to mention that it has one of the most breathtaking storylines to ever be written with a deep dualism. Don't you understand that Evil Morty is a SYMBOL?! It is a sign of perfect anomalies happening in the world that contradict the status quo. Roiland and Harmon have weaved and intricate web of design that can only be unraveled by those with a superior brain. You are all quite pathetic, in fact; wasting your time criticizing a show far beyond your understanding is just sad to see. Please find something more accommodating to your taste, like Seth MacFarlane's "comedies."
>>
>>81404242
Did you recently suffering severe brain trauma or here you just born that way?
>>
File: Channing.jpg (91KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
Channing.jpg
91KB, 620x400px
>>81404557
>Did you recently suffering severe brain trauma or here you just born that way?

Come again?
>>
File: this bait again.jpg (74KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
this bait again.jpg
74KB, 900x506px
>>81404157
oh look it's this bait again
>>
>>81404157
>"people" on /tv/ like to paint themselves as hyper intelligent patricians
>throw an autistic fit over a cartoon
>>
File: 1367095426620.jpg (23KB, 605x518px) Image search: [Google]
1367095426620.jpg
23KB, 605x518px
>>81404157
>>
>he makes daily reposts of a thread about a site he doesn't visit and a show he doesn't watch
>>
>>81404157
>people actually enjoy this show
>it's just Rick bringing Morty along on his "adventures"
>boring as fuck
>not even one funny joke
>>
>>81404157
I had never seen this show until this week. Was going to binge watch season 1 but had to stop since it was so fucking reddit and cringy.
>>
>>81404242
Not sure you understand the fedora meme. The basement dwelling fedora wearing autists are the ones watching Rick and Morty.
>>
>>81404242
Good attempt, but its a bit too obvious. An alright pasta
>>
>>81404494
Now, this is pretty good
>>
>>81404157
Ah, reddit and memey.
>>
>>81404494
7/10 good b8.
>>
>>81406496
>he bumps shitty bait threads that are an hour old
>>
>>81404468
>>81404557
>>81406538

your new is showing by falling for this bait
>>
https://youtu.be/BdpyvMgBQTk
HURRR REDDIT
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.