[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How come the movie began so good with that HE L I C O P T E R

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

How come the movie began so good with that HE L I C O P T E R K I N O only to become utter garbage later down the road?
>>
You're mistaken, it was utter garbage through out the whole movie.
>>
>>81404328

nah the helicopter scene was pure kino
>>
>>81404328
>>81403684
Am I the only one who loved the shit out of this movie? Felt like old 80's style war movie mixed in with what the last Godzilla movie should have been like
>>
>>81403684
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNx4RbeSpYM&t=1s
if by helicopterkino you mean nothing happening, and then retardedly flying straight at kong and everyone surviving when he obviously destroys all of them, then I suggest you kill yourself
>>
are there any rips without fucking hard coded ching chong subtitles yet? is there at least one that blurs out the fucking hieroglyphs so they aren't as distracting?
>>
>Began so good

>A bunch of helicopters flying around a giant monkey within arms reach when they could have just shit it from above where it couldn't possible reach them
>For some reason the unarmed Chinook was also buzzing around the monkey instead of booking it immediately

It also bugged me how the dude who got separated and seemed like a main character just got eaten and that was it.
>>
>>81404978
>It also bugged me how the dude who got separated and seemed like a main character just got eaten and that was it.

i liked that a lot
>>
>>81403684

Since when was King Kong the size of a mountain? WTF? What does something that big even eat?
>>
>>81405540

Krakens.
>>
>>81405540

they said hes still growing

Kong vs Godzilla is next so he better eat a lot
>>
File: 0Dhp8Do.png (251KB, 500x580px) Image search: [Google]
0Dhp8Do.png
251KB, 500x580px
Anyone who posts in this thread after me is a faggot
>>
>>81403684
>Play a different meme song in EVERY scene
>Girl is developing photos. NEW MEME SONG.
>Character is walking. NEW MEME SONG.
>Don't even know who the main character is desu.
>Thought it was John Goodman, but they ignore him after the first 40 minutes.
>muh CGI monster battles
>no dinosaurs
>shit pacing
>the first person shooter shots

Movie was like a 5/10 monster shlock film only worth watching once. Kong 2005 was at least serviceable despite being quite long.
>>
>>81404328
this. the helicopter scene was trash too
>>
>>81405540
Extra extra extra extra extra Large Pizza, plus 55 gallons of diet coke.
>>
It was fun and had nice photography. Not everything has to have deep philosophical meaning.
>>
File: 1451847071277.gif (32KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1451847071277.gif
32KB, 200x200px
>>81406898
>>81403684
>>81404328
>>81404523
>>81404802
>>81404978
>>81405540
>t. mad marvlets that missed the point of the story and BTFO that a single kaijukino film destroyed their cinematic universe
>>
>>81407183
It was bad because it took queues from Marvel movies, m8. It didn't take itself seriously whatsoever, dozens of people are dying and the characters are quipping and making meme jokes. They used shit meme music because they wanted it to be like Guardians of the Galaxy or Deadpool or something.

I get that it's supposed to be a dumb monster movie, but at least the Godzilla 2014 american film was trying to be an actual movie. Godzilla didn't fall flat because it took itself seriously, it fell flat because of the dull characters (aside from Bryan Cranston) and not actually knowing how to show Godzilla well like the Japanese films often do. (Shots from down below in the streets, shots in the distance, etc)
>>
>>81406898
anyone else think the soundtrack other than not being good - just felt out of place>>?

also
>the tail of the giant skullcrawler goes through one of the characters lmao nice cg faggit
>>
>>81407183

how?
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.