[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why does nobody talk about this? Seriously underrated show only

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Why does nobody talk about this? Seriously underrated show only flaw is cheesy dialogue
>>
Love this show. I've added a good martial arts shoe for years. Also Quinn's accent and general hamminess is great
>>
>>81403642
We love it, /ourshow/
>>
>>81403642
Pretty great. Love the last episode with the nigger clipper that wanted to die at the hands of a worthy adversary.

The only problem is the MK dude....no charisma, no acting talent, no screen presence.....his storyline is such a waste of time.
>>
>>81403642
I've loved this since the first season, I just don't bother making threads because I assume not many watch it or want to talk about it.

>>81405519
>Love the last episode with the nigger clipper that wanted to die at the hands of a worthy adversary.
That's my favourite bit so far, I thought him and Sunny were going to go at it the first time they confronted eachother in that room though honestly, the tension was great.

I don't mind MK as much as the first season, mostly cause I'm interested in the monks though. I think Nick Frost is doing a pretty good job as Bajie however, he's very comic relief but also knows how to survive in the badlands, like selling out sunny, doesn't give a toss about honour and wanting to trade Nathaniels sword for passage, loving their journey so far and I'm thankful this season has more episodes.
>>
File: sarah bolger.gif (2MB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
sarah bolger.gif
2MB, 500x240px
best potatfu is in it
>>
>>81405908
Tilda is the ultimate badlands waifu, she's pretty, strong and doesn't afraid of anything.
>>
There's nothing to discuss. Show prefers being cool to making sense, everyone's endgame seems clear and mysteries are clueless for now.
>>
>>81405908
shes just a cocksleeve though

The widow is much more waifu material.
>>
>>81406072
She seems to run the show since Ryder is a dumbass.
>>
>>81406072
I want to see Widow take over Ryders territory, too bad Quinn had to survive, but at least he's more entertaining than Ryder.
>>
>>81403642
Good show, except
>No guns meme
>>
File: 1363125333062.png (10KB, 429x410px) Image search: [Google]
1363125333062.png
10KB, 429x410px
>>81406825
Swords are cooler than guns anyway.
>>
>>81406890
Ehhh maybe.
>>
>>81405933
Tilda looks like a boy. Which is a complement because I find that hot.
>>
>>81405519
>The only problem is the MK dude....no charisma, no acting talent, no screen presence.....his storyline is such a waste of time.
Oh my god, this. I was just wondering last episode what the fucking point of this character even is
>>
>>81406825
You can't have a martial arts show set outside of Asia where martial arts are common gym exercise without making an excuse for why there are no guns because Americans (of which I am one) would not buy that people wouldn't be using guns
>>
>>81406825
i would like guns, if anything equilibrium showed that guns and martial arts scenes can go together
>>
>>81407191
Excordite ... the virus that destroys gunpowered
thats why society collapses, everyone started bombing the shit outta everyone
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.