[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

To be quite honest, I don't care how lame this makes me,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

To be quite honest, I don't care how lame this makes me, but the ending to this FUCKED me up
>>
>>81400176
why?
>>
The ending was the best part and the only part I can really remember that had a lasting impact. Great cinematography and music.

The rest of the film was predictable and meh in my opinion.
>>
>>81401547
For exactly the reason they intended I guess, it was the worst possible of all outcomes
And the girl's horrible panicked screaming
>>
>>81401992
but its just one thing, yes its very scary but one thing cant end humanity especially if it cant reproduce.
>>
Yeah I was fucked too. I couldn't stop laughing for hours.
>>
clavin dindu nuffin
>>
File: 1398652856429.jpg (30KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1398652856429.jpg
30KB, 640x480px
>>81401992
>the girl's horrible panicked screaming

THIS
>>
>>81400176

Calvin did nothing wrong. Due to that xenobiologist's mistake, he got gassed. Then he got shocked thrice by the same guy while in a stress-induced hibernation. Little wonder he thought the humans were trying to kill him.
>>
Spoil the movie for me please
>>
>>81402454

He did break the arm of the man who tried to bring him back to life.
>>
>>81403451

The same man who, as far as he knows, attacked him with gas and forced him into hibernation in the first place. Who then attacked him with electricity for no apparent reason. Again, the humans have their reasons, but Calvin doesn't know that and is reacting as any intelligent organism would to a perceived threat.
>>
>>81401981
>Great cinematography
you don't know what this means, do you?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.