[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

movies where the bad guy wins at the end? something like,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 1

movies where the bad guy wins at the end?

something like,

no country for old men

oldboy(2013) yes its better

nightcrwaler

seven

gone girl

...can be any genre
>>
The empire strikes back
>>
Inbetweeners 2
>>
>>81398513
can you be anymore predictable? suggest some interesting shit,faggot.
>>
>>81398567
The usual suspects
>>
>>81398476
She has good form. Would shoot with/10
>>
law abiding citizen
>>
>>81398476
WW2
>>
>>81398567
A New Hope; terrorists blew up a military base killing untold millions.
>>
Wow OP did you really just spoil all those movies for me??
>>
>>81398476
what's the breast piece for?
>>
>>81398918
So she doesn't accidentally rip her titty off.
>>
>>81398476
>nightcrwaler

Jake did nothing wrong
>>
>>81399092
i guess stealing is legal in your country
>>
>>81399092
>>81399139

OK one thing guys, the security guard in the opening that he chokes out and takes his watch, you think he killed that guy? I mean if I was that guard and still alive I'd be gunning for the fucking worm fucker that beat me up and took my watch.
>>
Infernal affairs
>>
>>81398476
Memento
>>
>>81399139
Depends how you do it :^)
>>
>>81399268
ultimate snoozefest.
>>
there are no good and bad guys, only agendas and narrative
>>
>>81398476
Fury Road
>>
>>81399187
its pretty clear that he killed him
>>
Arlington Road
>>
>>81399366
thanks for suggesting a underrated gem. fucking retard.
>>
>>81398476
>2013 Oldboy better than 2003
The fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>81399765
it only gets hate because of spike lee
>>
>>81399828
Also it's not as good overall. Granted, I'm not saying its bad, but it's not as good as the original.
Plus, the qt Olsen shows it all and that's an instant plus over the original
One main thing that comes to mind is the hallway fight scene. There's MUCH more camera movement in 2013 that looks nice and is well done, but 2003 is better choreographed and even though its more stationary, it just looks nicer to watch.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q2Yon2dirrs
>>
>>81399938
whole incest shit was better in the new one.
>>
>>81399973
She was a much better character than 2003's daughter, but the villain in 2013 wasn't nearly as good. And the story for him didn't really feel as well done, but it's not bad I guess.
>>
>>81399828

Take it from someone who actually likes a few of his "joints", Oldboy sucks dick and is a crap remake.
>>
>The Empire Strikes Back
>Revenge of the Sith
>The Godfather
>The Blair Witch Project
>Memento
>The Talented Mr. Ripley
>The Wicker Man
>Saw
>Watchmen
>The Usual Suspects
>Romeo and Juliet
>The Dark Knight
>Paranormal Activity
>The Fellowship of the Ring

That's all I got. Also agree with all of OP except for saying the 2013 Oldboy is better.
>>
>>81400147
>Watchmen
That's debatable buckaroo
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.