[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sup lads Cutie coworker invited me to watch a "horror movie"

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: SOME CHANTILLY.jpg (594KB, 667x1000px) Image search: [Google]
SOME CHANTILLY.jpg
594KB, 667x1000px
Sup lads

Cutie coworker invited me to watch a "horror movie" at her place tonight. She just asked me to pick the movie as she slikes the genre but don't know which movies are good or not".

Let's pass on the fact we'll probably fuck mid-movie, what's a good horror movie (horror, not gory) to pick that I can tolerate watching for the first 45 min until I make my moves.

The more she's scared the better.

Thanks anon
>>
cannibal Holocaust
>>
Green Inferno.
>>
Big mommas house 2
>>
>>81395526
this desu senpai
>>
final destination 3

thank me later
>>
>>81395558
Isn't the 3 like the worst of all of them.

Also too gory.

>>81395505
Might have a look at this thanks

>>81395455
too gory I guess
>>
>>81395598
>too gory
that's the point

you don't want the slow boring ones like the grudge or the ring
>>
>>81395598
If Cannibal Holocaust is "too gory" you may want to pass on Green Inferno since it's the same type of movie, except shit. Both will probably scare her though. Or make her laugh out loud. It could go either way really.
>>
Martyrs
>>
Sinister is pretty neat and if you are not gonna watch it to the end the better. It gets pretty meh after the ghost kids start to run around the place on-screen.
>>
Watch Sliver. It's pretty fun.
>>
Texas Chainsaw Massacre, one of the remakes.

Sinister is pretty good if you wanna fuck with Ethan Hawke sipping whiskey and watching home movies in the background.
>>
>>81395688
*slither I mean. Sliver sucks.
>>
just don't watch anything too obscure or she'll think you're really fucking weird. make sure it was a commercial success
>>
>>81395773
Something like Paranormal Activity then?
>>
>>81395802
too slow

watch either what this guy suggsted >>81395689

or this fella >>81395558

/end of thread cya
>>
File: 1309628564123.jpg (46KB, 320x480px) Image search: [Google]
1309628564123.jpg
46KB, 320x480px
>>81395854

OP here

Thanks all for the tips.

gonna go with FD3 maybe. Or sinister.

Thanks senpaitachi. Have a cutie.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.