[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: Movies that are so depressing that actually make you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

File: 7773.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
7773.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
>ITT: Movies that are so depressing that actually make you want to die

Holy shit this is so sad. I feel so sorry for her. Why should I live when a beautiful woman with so much potential like her took her own life?
>>
>>81393881
she wasnt that cute in real life m8
>>
>remaking Christine without Christine

I bet there's no John Carpenter soundtrack either
>>
>>81393971
IT'S GOT NOTHING TO DO WITH THE HORROR MOVIE CHRISTINE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>81394039
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU THEN WHY CALL IT THAT
>>
defective brains don't deserve pity
>>
File: neckshot.webm (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
neckshot.webm
2MB, 1920x1080px
>born too late to save her
;_;
>>
>>81394145
I won't pity you then.
>>
>>81394187
>waah waah grill killed herself, surely i would have fixed and and not make her kill herself even faster
grow up kid, good riddance to this broad, only good that can come from this is for the lost footage to find its way from the vault.
>>
she had an attractive guy interested in her, but she wanted the cutest guy and killed herself because she didn't want to settle, on anything.
>>
>>81394156

Whole fucking movie was leading up to that, quite literally the only reason I watched it apart from that I like the actress from The Gift as I have a pregnancy fetish and that is the fucking best take they got?
>>
>>81394156
Looks like the gun was a squirt gun and she squirted red juice behind her head.
>>
File: 1442164348784.gif (60KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1442164348784.gif
60KB, 499x499px
>>81393881
>women doesn't get a boyfriend

>a film is made about her
>>
>>81393881
>beautiful woman
>a tranny looking bitch with a horse face
>>
>>81394156
Watch the dude on the far left's reaction. Fucking kek.
>>
>>81394156
They didnt even re create the studio right.

Video is probably fake but this is EXACTLY how the studio looked when she died
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=9Clnl3iuVg4
>>
>>81394409
Any woman who isnt over weight is beautiful to me
>>
>>81393881
I don't like Super. It is very fucking depressing.
>>
WHY THE FUCK DID THEY MAKE A MOVIE ABOUT THIS DUMB CUNT?!? SHE KILLED HERSELF BECAUSE NO MAN WANTED TO SEED HER COLD BARREN WASTELAND OF A CUNT THAT STINKS WORSE THAN A CONCENTRAITION CAMP IN JULY!!! GOOD FUCKING RIDDENCE, MORE OXYGEN FOR ME!!!FACT!!!
>>
>>81394156
That transition seems a bit janky. idk maybe it just needs sound.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.