[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I hate to say it but this is substantially worse than Iron Fist.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: cage.jpg (53KB, 761x314px) Image search: [Google]
cage.jpg
53KB, 761x314px
I hate to say it but this is substantially worse than Iron Fist. The ratings are clearly fucked.
>>
>>81392186
It's not like IF was good to begin with so who gives a shit?
>>
Black Dynamite was a better Luke Cage than Luke Cage could ever have even hoped to have been. Worst of all the Marvel series by far, even JJ (because the villain was better thanks to cottonmouth dying and diamond back being a complete hollow piece of shit replacement). Only people who don't know shit about fuck would even argue about any of this, opinions don't even come into it.
>>
But.... B-but

WE WUZ KANG
>>
>>81392186
Are dicklet whitebois still doing damage control for iron flop?
>>
Strongly disagree.

Iron Fist's main character was retarded as fuck, and never unfucked himself throughout the entire series.

While Luke Cage had a lower point in the series in terms of awfulness (good portion of the second half with Diamondback), the part of the series with Cottonmouth was way higher than any good point of Iron Fist (which I'm struggling to think of).

That said, Luke Cage doesn't deserve a 96%.
>>
>>81392186
Ironfist never reached the highs luke cage reached but also never reached the same lows.
>>
>>81392186
the second half is utter shit.
>>
>>81392429
>That said, Luke Cage doesn't deserve a 96%.
You do know that it's not a conglomerate 96 rating, right? 96% means 96% of critics enjoyed the series.

Its average rating is an 8.2/10.
>>
It's almost like modern journalists are just leftist shills and nothing more than that.
>>
>>81392547
No shit did you just come up with that yourself? Is your IQ 400? Fucking hell somebody get this guy a Virgin Space contract.
>>
>>81392567
I wasn't the one being surprised by the RT score here, you fucking faggot.
>>
>>81392576
Eat shit and have a nice weekend you frickin dweeb.
>>
>>81392403

yes. /pol/ will still be whining about this shit 20 years from now probably because they have literally nothing else to do with their lives.
>>
>>81392403
Iron Fist did better than Luke Cage or JJ though.
>>
>>81392598
You fricken frick! When will you learn, when will you LEARN, that your actions have CONSEQUENCES?
>>
>>81392638
>everyone who disagrees with me on anything is /pol/

How does someone end up like this?
>>
>>81392434
everything so far seems slightly worse than ironfist

it's not bad but iron fist definitely benefited from being done after
>>
>>81392689
Don't you EVER reply to me again you little frickin manlet dweeb, I know your type and I don't like it, leave this board and never come back and if you don't I'll know so get frickin real you frickin dummy. Nobody even likes the reference you made for clever people who remember pop culture memories you frickin weeb. So get lost pal. But have a good weekend that's an honest comment.
>>
>>81392704

The same way /pol/ whines about white genocide and blaming everything on Jews
>>
luke cage was amazing

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-tuQ0mnkhc
>>
>>81392186
This show is kinda redpilled on BLM.
>>
File: 1490583124621.jpg (196KB, 500x660px) Image search: [Google]
1490583124621.jpg
196KB, 500x660px
>>81392186
Black man: WOW WHAT A GREAT SHOW
Woman: WOW! SUCH A LEADING SHOW!
Disabled man: TRULY ONE OF THE GREATS
White man: Complete garbage, what shit.
>>
>>81392755
>Disabled man: TRULY ONE OF THE GREATS
>White man: Complete garbage, what shit.

let me change the narrative to fit my victim complex
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.