[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Morty, come in here and have a seat >oh uh, ok Rick, what

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 386
Thread images: 36

File: LtfUNhs.png (142KB, 496x504px) Image search: [Google]
LtfUNhs.png
142KB, 496x504px
>Morty, come in here and have a seat
>oh uh, ok Rick, what did you want to talk about?
>well Morty, it's just about God
>God? What about God?
>well it's just that... he's not real
Powerful stuff, I won't lie
I'm really glad that today's tv shows are handling real issues
>>
Rick and Morty should be required viewing for all high schoolers. It will force them to re-think the phony concept of "God". With luck, religion will be extinct in a few generations.
>>
>>81388863
Dad God is the Szechuan sauce and when Rock says he wants to find the sauce he's really saying he wants to find God.
>>
>>81388915
I meant DAE
>>
>all those pseudo philosophical youtube videos on reddit and morty

I want to strangle the creators
>>
>>81389025
>top ten reasons why Rick is secretly a genius
>why Rick's catch phrase is actually string theory
>Rick and Morty on morality
>God's not real: Rick explains why
What a time to be alive
>>
>>81389025
Why do you want to strangle the creators? It's the shitty fanbase... Spoiler alert, it's always the shitty fanbase
>>
>>81388863

It should probably be noted that almost every single major figure in the atheist movement is Jewish. You could make a compelling argument that atheism is specifically being pushed by Jews in today's society, and they seem to largely be targeting western Christians and only them.

For example, Sam Harris, Chapman Cohen, David Silverman, Michael Newdow, Gregory Epstein, Sherman Wine, Bill Maher, Eric Kaufmann, and of course, Richard Dawkins's mother has a Jewish surname and was stated to have lived in the only Jewish suburb of the city she grew up in. But he hasn't explicitly named her religion.

But that's only a tiny part of the list. We could discuss the Jewish atheists who aren't pushing atheism so much as atheism-enabling political views like Marxism. For example Soklonikov, Trotsky, Deutscher, Lenin, Uritsky, Kamenev, Zinoviev and Sverdlov.

And what about atheist Jewish public entertainers that constantly run down Christianity? We can go ahead and recycle Bill Maher here and also include Jon Leibowitz, Stephen Fry, Woody Allen, Rob Reiner, Daniel Radcliffe, Larry David, David Silverman, and... I'm sure I'm close to the post cap, so rather than just name the rest of Hollywood, you get the point.

PURE COINCIDENCE though.
>>
WUBBA LUBBA REDDIT!
>>
>>81389273
the fanbase is a reflection of the creators but I meant the youtube video creators anyways
>>
>>81388863

Does Reddit and Memey ever explain how the atheism fairy explodes nothing into everything for no reason, and has it magically form sentient life?
>>
>>81388907

>religion will be extinct in a few generations

Kek. Let's face it; Atheism is so 2006. It's been kicked to the curb by everyone.

Atheists just can't get over the fact that they lost the culture war.

Let me take you under 18s back to the year of 2006:
>atheism on the rise on the internet with their voices getting more heard everyday
>atheist leaders like Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens are respected voices in the community
>r/atheism is one of the top boards on bleddit
>corporate stores trying to push things like "Happy Holidays" and having "Holiday Trees"

Cut to today:
>Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens (may he RIP) viewed as complete psychos for their insane political/social views
>r/atheism moved to the basement of bleddit because it was embarrassing euphoric garbage
>things like "Reason Rally" draw less than a Hitler impersonator at a bar mitvah
>atheist communities tear themselves apart over things like elevator gate (giving rise to New Atheism, and Atheism+, which are less successful than just regular Atheism)
>constant rape and sexual assault allegations at atheist conventions (even atheist leaders like Lawrence Krauss are accused...by other atheist leaders)
>"Happy Holidays" and "Holiday Trees" are a distant memory
>liberal atheists in Britain crushed by Brexit

And quite frankly all this bad stuff wasn't even needed. All it would have took was one euphoric quote and a couple of fedora pictures. Christianity is still kicking 2000 years later, and atheism is at it knees because of a jpeg of a fat guy in a fedora. Sad
>>
>>81389772
it's because Judaism is a horrible religion and makes their followers hate religion. They don't have a positive figure like Christians do, even if you take away all the miracles and son of god shit, Jesus is still a respectable person and someone to look up to. Jews don't have that, they have self hatred and they want it gone.
>>
>>81388907
>religion will be extinct in a few generations
How can you be this oblivious as to what is going on in the world right now?
>>
>>81389887
they have Moses
>>
>>81388863

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty
>>
>>81389923
Moses is a cunt who got everyone killed
>>
File: imgres.jpg (7KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
imgres.jpg
7KB, 259x194px
>>81388863
I've been watching early episodes of the Simpsons and there's lots of pro-Christianity messages
>>
reddit and morty
>>
>>81389885
That atheist shoving a banana up his ass was the final nail in the coffin.
>>
File: 1472085452299.jpg (29KB, 368x368px) Image search: [Google]
1472085452299.jpg
29KB, 368x368px
>>81389855
>magically
>this coming from omnipotent skydaddy worshipper
>>
>>81388907

>Religion will be gone within a generation

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

http://www.pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
http://www.pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
http://masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm
>>
/tv/ is basically just so biased that they've convinced themselves R & M is not a legitimately fantastic show since it's become popular, particularly with Reddit. Your average /tv/ user is addicted to the image of himself as some sort of grand intellectual social outcast. It's by no fault of himself though, its just cause society is too flawed to accept his brilliant mind. He will sit in front of his PC, looking down on the "normies" and praising the niche lesser known shows which appeals to his superior deep intellectual mindset. He's not like Reddit, the masses who rejected him. He's special.
>>
>>81390097

>sky daddy

Hi /Reddit.

It's well accepted by modern Christians that God caused the Big Bang. It was first devised by Catholic Priest and Physcist George's Lemitre you understand.

Fedoras of the day hated the idea, because it points to the idea of a creator. All the cool atheists back then thought the universe was eternal. They had maths 'proving' it and everything. But then they realised LeMotre was right, and have spent the last 50 years trying to show how a Big Bang can happen without a creator. They gave up in the end as said 'well it's impossible to know how it happened, but we know what happened 0.0000002 seconds AFTER, so obviously it doesn't matter how it happened'

Can you see the irony?
>>
>>81390117

There's no substance to it. It's just faux-intellectual memery that pretends to be clever while offering no real insight.

Also, the problem with Reddit is that it has a gay fucking karma system alongside user profiles where you can easily see a persons entire post history.

This means that dissenting opinions are quickly downvoted into oblivion, and everywhere quickly becomes some kind of faggot circle jerk where everyone tries to post the same benail jokes, tries the same queer quirky 'le monkey face' faggotry, or the same (and easily the worst) faux-intellectual smugness.

That is why Reddit is cancer.

4chan is the polar opposite, everyone is anonymous, tripfags are usually hated so identities are impossible to ascertain. Dissenting opinions are publicised due to the (you) system, and most importantly, we're not liberal faggots.

Now fucking kill yourself redditor scum.
>>
>>81388863
Looking at how much this show triggers Christcucks despite them making god a topic maybe twice, I'm really starting to like it.
>>
>>81389885

No it isn't a surprise. What's funny is no atheist I know reads any theology, or any serious theologian based in objective moralism I.e belief in God. No sound theology can have subjective morality since there is only one good, God, and all is good that flows through him. Thus he can only be subjective.

The obvious reason they don't read Christian arguments is that all theology of the last 150 are forces to be reckoned with. I've made it a point to read atheist books so I know best how to combat their silly ideas. I actually enjoy debating atheists irl for this reason. It's funny to watch them play their mind games and weasel their way out of reason, to observe their open contradictions in terms, to see them try so hard to argue that they themselves are an accident.

"He who never thirsts for God here, will thirst for him before he has been dead a minute".
>>
>>81389772
Almost every single major figure in Christianity is Jewish as well, but that somehow isn't a problem :^)
>>
>>81390097

The problem with that (((argument))) is that no natural laws can explain the existence of anything. There is no cause for a beginning or the organization thereafter.

If there is a beginning there has to be a cause. We know there was a beginning. We also know that nothing creates nothing. So why is there anything at all?

Not only does the universe exist but it is finely tuned for our existence.

The multiverse and computer simulation theories exist to explain away this paradox. They are based on zero facts. There is no evidence that supports these theories.

Occam's razor would suggest it was created by intelligence that exists outside of time.
>>
>>81389885

I wrote this pasta (and was just about to post it), no fucking joke.
>>
>>81390220

>biblical Israelite
>kike

During Christ's lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".
>>
>>81390236

You're doing God's work, anon.
>>
>>81389885
Religion won't be extinct, Europe is the next Islamic Caliphate.
>>
>atheism growing every year
>at its knees

Look at all these fucks I dont give
>>
>>81390451

>atheism growing

Nope.

>>81390109
>>
>>81389772
mahar was raised catholic iirc.

and there is literally nothing wrong with atheism. and there is nothing wrong with a tv show that mentions it.
>>
File: 1471802600944.gif (1MB, 292x278px) Image search: [Google]
1471802600944.gif
1MB, 292x278px
>>81388907
>>
File: IMG_2219.png (434KB, 2208x1242px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2219.png
434KB, 2208x1242px
>>81390545

>there is literally nothing wrong with atheism

Attached is voting intention by belief. Notice how atheists and Jews are virtually identical.

If you allow people to think that atheism is acceptable you get moral degradation, communism, identity politics, etc. Things that directly enables Islam.

You should fight the enemy within with the same vigour that you fight the enemy without.

You might get faggots replying to this post saying 'hurr well I'm a red pilled atheist I voted for Trump', well how is that any different from Abdul from Syria saying 'I'm not like those other muslims, I'm moderate'? Stereotypes exist for a reason, and evidence dictates atheists are social poison.
>>
File: content-promotion-reddit.gif (196KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
content-promotion-reddit.gif
196KB, 720x480px
>>81388907
>>
DUDE

SZECHUAN SAUCE
>>
SZESHCHUAN SAUCE LMAO
>>
Is there a bigger cuck in cinematic history than this guy?
>>
>>81390270
Yes, anon, they didn't speak English during Christ's lifetime, great observation.

They're still all descendants of "just fuck my wife-sister please" Abraham.
>>
>>81390599
>Attached is voting intention by belief. Notice how atheists and Jews are virtually identical.

That too stops being a problem when it's Christians and Jews being virtually identical like wer've seen with the Brexit referendum, right? :^)
>>
>>81390471
>in shithole muslim countries religious maniacs are increasing their stranglehold on society

I should have said in the West. Dumb faggot. Its like youre actually okay with Muslims destroying the planet.
>>
>>81390752

Israelites, yes.

But the Israelites of the bible are no relation to modern 'jews', who are Kazhars who co-opted the judean religion for their own ends, money lending, usary, etc.
>>
>>81390221
>The multiverse and computer simulation theories exist to explain away this paradox. They are based on zero facts. There is no evidence that supports these theories.

Whereas religion has tonnes of evidence to support its claims?

I'd hardly say that intelligent design is the easiest to accept out of the multiple theories as to the creation of the universe. Each of these hypotheses stand on equal footing, have as much empirical evidence supporting them (none), and don't vary wildly in their believability.
>>
>>81390913
>But the Israelites of the bible are no relation to modern 'jews', who are Kazhars who co-opted the judean religion for their own ends, money lending, usary, etc.
That makes no sense, since Jesus was whining about their money lending shit while the Kazhars weren't a thing until the 7th century.

More importantly, how do you spot "le real joo" over those fake kazhars and when is any major church going to call these fakes in Israel and their Anglo colonies out?
>>
>>81389772
DA JEWWWS
>>
>>81391037

Life is direct evidence of God...

1. Everything that exists has an explanation of its existence, either in the necessity of its own nature or in an external cause.
2. If the universe has an explanation of its existence, that explanation is God.
3. The universe exists.
4. Therefore, the universe has an explanation of its existence (from 1, 3).
5. Therefore, the explanation of the universe’s existence is God (from 2, 4).

1. Everything that begins to exist has a cause.
2. The universe began to exist.
3. Therefore, the universe has a cause.

1. If God does not exist, objective moral values and duties do not exist.
2. Objective moral values and duties do exist.
3. Therefore, God exists.

1. The fine-tuning of the universe is due to either physical necessity, chance, or design.
2. It is not due to physical necessity or chance.
3. Therefore, it is due to design.

1. It is possible that a maximally great being exists.
2. If it is possible that a maximally great being exists, then a maximally great being exists in some possible world.
3. If a maximally great being exists in some possible world, then it exists in every possible world.
4. If a maximally great being exists in every possible world, then it exists in the actual world.
5. If a maximally great being exists in the actual world, then a maximally great being exists.
6. Therefore, a maximally great being exists.

1. If the multiverse doesn't exist, there is sufficient scientific reason to believe life is naturally impossible.
2. Stephen Hawking and many other science cucks are advocates for the existence of the multiverse for this reason, and such lends the theory credence.
3. If the multiverse exists, all possibilities exist.
4. If all possibilities exist, God exists.
5. If God exists in any universe, being God, He necessarily exists in all universes.
6. It is by definition impossible to negate God.
7. If scientists are right about the existence of the multiverse, then, ironically, God exists.
>>
>>81391162
>1. Everything that exists has an explanation of its existence
Therefore god doesn't exist :^)
>>
>>81391162
But since God himself doesn't have an explanation, he's a direct contradiction of your own philosophy.

>2. Objective moral values and duties do exist.

okay
>>
>>81389885
Atheists started treating Atheism as a religion of its own, that's when it failed.
>>
>>81390599
>>>81390545
>>there is literally nothing wrong with atheism

Thereisn't.

>Attached is voting intention by belief. Notice how atheists and Jews are virtually identical.

So what?

>If you allow people to think that atheism is acceptable you get moral degradation, communism, identity politics, etc. Things that directly enables Islam.

I don't see the relation between "moral degradation" (could you perhaps elaborate on what that even means?), communism, identity politics and islam.

>You should fight the enemy within with the same vigour that you fight the enemy without.

I agree.

>You might get faggots replying to this post saying 'hurr well I'm a red pilled atheist I voted for Trump', well how is that any different from Abdul from Syria saying 'I'm not like those other muslims, I'm moderate'? Stereotypes exist for a reason, and evidence dictates atheists are social poison.

Abdul from Syria might very well be a moderate muslim. Just as there's nothing that says atheists couldn't vote for Trump. Your religion or lack thereof doesn't dictate who you are.
>>
>>81391191

God is His own explanation.

Only atheists think in terms of science vs religion. Think of it this way, science is the measure and study of the physical using observation and experimentation. By it's very nature it cannot presume to offer any substantial view on the metaphysical. You cannot materially quantify the immaterial. It's like looking through a microscope and trying to find an atom of justice or a molecule of mercy.

I hope you see why you're being fallacious.
>>
>>81391297

>morality without God

No. One of the problems atheists have is the unbelievers' assertion that it is possible to determine what is right and what is wrong without God. They have a fundamental inability to concede that to be effectively absolute a moral code needs to be beyond human power to alter.

On this misunderstanding is a supposed conundrum about whether there is any good deed that could be done only by a religious person, and not done by a Godless one. Like all such questions, this contains another question: what is good, and who is to decide what is good?

Left to himself, Man can in a matter of minutes justify the incineration of populated cities; the deportation, slaughter, disease and starvation of inconvenient people and the mass murder of the unborn.

I have heard people who believe themselves to be good, defend all these things, and convince themselves as well as others. Quite often the same people will condemn similar actions by different countries, often with great vigour.

For a moral code to be effective, it must be attributed to, and vested in, a non-human source. It must be beyond the power of humanity to change it to suit itself.

Its most powerful expression is summed up in the words 'Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends'.

The huge differences which can be observed between Christian societies and all others, even in the twilit afterglow of Christianity, originate in this specific injunction.
>>
>>81391662
>Left to himself, Man can in a matter of minutes justify the incineration of populated cities; the deportation, slaughter, disease and starvation of inconvenient people and the mass murder of the unborn.

Hasn't gods done most of these things?
>>
>>81391634
>God is His own explanation.
Which one would that be? Remember, if he doesn't have an explanation he doesn't exist according to your own premise.
>>
File: 1477695982940.png (25KB, 270x339px) Image search: [Google]
1477695982940.png
25KB, 270x339px
>>81390599
>tfw athiest but voted trump

Just don't believe in any higher power, not like my beliefs should matter to anyone though.
>>
>>81391162
Is this what they're putting in those debunking atheists pamphlets now?
>>
This is like the reddit wormhole
>>
>>81391728

>attributing human morals to the divine

Atheists are children.
>>
>>81390109
savage
>>
>>81391878
>doing this stuff is baaaaad
>except when my jewish egregore is doing it :^)
>>
>>81391988
if by that you mean that this trend is due to savages breeding more, then yes.

Leave it to the Christcucks to be happy that we'll have 4 billion niggers by 2100.
>>
>>81388863
You guys seem really offended about this.
>>
>>81391662
>They have a fundamental inability to concede that to be effectively absolute a moral code needs to be beyond human power to alter.

I agree wholeheartedly; that is why there is no such thing as an absolute moral code!
>>
>>81392019

You're forgetting the evidence and scholars that support the story of Jesus

>His birth
>His teachings
>His followers
>His baptism
>His arrest
>His death

All without a doubt happened as the Bible states.

That all means that the multiple prophecies written (according to historical scholars) centuries before Christ was born all happen to be correct on the time, place, and person.

>let me guess: lucky guesses ayyylmao
>>
>>81391878
So if God doesn't hold himself to that same standard he holds himself too, then why worship him? But I forgot, he's """""divine""""", and that means we are in no place to question him and should mindlessly follow his dogma and give 10% of our income to our tax free church.
>>
>>81390109
didn't even think about that

>mfw christianity assured its own survival for the next 1000 years because they got to china before islam did

muslim cucks are about to get CHINKED.COM
>>
>>81389885
Atheism just got invaded by people using it as a platform for attention, Atheism+, for example.
It didn't go away, people just stoped talking about it, which will ironically make it more normal than forcing it.
>>
>>81389772

go back to /pol/ and continue living your miserable existence there where you blame everything that's wrong with your life and the world on the jews

oh but right it's just satire none of you guys actually buy into this shit. i believe you.
>>
Hey guys, maybe engaging in subpar theological apologetics on an anonymous website is a waste of all of our fucking time.
>>
>>81392157
Exactly. Fuck this idiot.
>>
>>81392119
>when all you have are copypastas so you can't answer a question
>>
>>81392225
>>81392157

>it's only a coincidence Jews are over represented in 'x'

Every fucking time.
>>
>>81392268
I agree that the Jews have their hands in some shady shit, it doesnt make any arguments for your stupid fucking religion valid.

I would write more but I think youre fucking dumb and not worth my time.
>>
>>81392003

True every society in history has its own definitions of right and wrong.

Christianity has tried to raise man above the animal level. Muzz kill others without shame or sin in the name of their god.

Christianity has never done so - there is no teaching from Jesus saying you must kill anyone.

Quite the reverse with the muzz

Atheists can murder unborn children without a moments thought and are on the same level as the vilest muslim head chopper
>>
>>81392287
>I agree that the Jews have their hands in some shady shit
Then what was the issue here >>81392157 >>81392225 ?
>>
>>81391786

> Christian West: Conquered almost the whole world. The beauty of the white race was the world standard. The white man was feared by their wives. There were almost no gays. The family was regarded as sacred. Westerners control Muslim Nations.

> Secular West: Getting cucked by mudslimes. BLACKED. White Women falling in love for niggers and sandniggers. Full of beta men. Muslims control various Western cities.

Red pill me on why Atheism is not a Jewish invention to turn Westerners into miserable cucks.
>>
>>81392289
>a ball of cells with no neurons is the same as a grown human being beheaded
>intentions here dont matter

You. Are. Stupid.
>>
>>81392287

That's a mighty fine 'not argument' you have there.

Does claiming you can win an argument counts as winning an argument on /Reddit you Jew loving faggot?
>>
>>81392298
Atheism is outside of Jewish involvement in banking, the media, whatever. The arguments for atheism stand alone. Even if the Jews intended to use it maliciously, the arguments for it are still stronger than those for your imaginary god. You die and its a dreamless sleep. Live a more fulfilling life with that in mind.
>>
>>81392309

>a human life is not a human life

All you're doing is dehumanising the victim, which is something all murderers do, when you think about it?
>>
>>81392337
Pathetic. Genuinely pathetic. Im like 8% Jewish if that helps you feel any better.
>>
>>81392289
>Christianity has tried to raise man above the animal level
Look at those Christian niggers. It ain't working.
>Muzz kill others without shame or sin in the name of their god. Christianity has never done so - there is no teaching from Jesus saying you must kill anyone.
Can you please cite what it says in Luke 19:27?
>>
>>81392358
Stupid argument once more. I dont even care what you have to say, think youre right.

In the vein of /tv/, I just watched Split. It sucked.
>>
>>81392338
The posts I mentioned weren't a religious issue.
I'm not religious so your attacks are pointless
>>
>>81390088
The amazing atheist was the final banana in the ass of atheism.
>>
>>81392338

On one hand

>eye witness accounts of Gods divinity
>changed the world more than any other force in history, as a result of God's Manifest destiny
>Miracles occurring to this day in the name of Christ (Miracle of the sun, Fatima revelations, the curing of Sister Marie Pierres Parkinson's)
>moral driving point of the west

Or

>claim to believe in the rational, while believing the atheism fairy magically exploded nothing into everything, for no reason, and had it magically form sentient life
>based on Jewish lies and pushed by Jews, who conveniently hold onto and don't criticise THEIR religion

Hmm I wonder which one the Jewish plot could be.
>>
>>81392407
Oh okay so then Jews are bad, got it, got you confused with the religious maniac. I got sidetracked watching a movie, in order to discuss it on the board while faggots sat around in a thread and bitched at one another for an hour or whatever. My bad for not keeping track.

The thing is, I dont care about Jews on this board. Not just that, I dont even hate most Jews, just the media heads and shit.

Also, /pol/ is legitimately retarded and a board for stupid people. Same goes for /r9k/. Theyre the new /b/, which is dead.
>>
>>81389772
>Ashkenazi Jews statistically have the highest IQ
>Absence of faith in G-d
Tickles my almonds
>>
>>81392447
>he still can't stop with the unrelated copypastas
>>
>>81392447
Does god speak to you anon? Do you hear him?
>>
>>81392485
Why'd you participate in a discussion you don't want to be in in a thread that's not related to the movie you're watching?

You're getting worked up over nothing, which is quite stupid as well
>>
File: IMG_2702.jpg (195KB, 1000x693px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2702.jpg
195KB, 1000x693px
>>81392362

>Jew denying Christ

Poetry.
>>
File: best super hero.jpg (53KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
best super hero.jpg
53KB, 640x480px
>>81388863
you cheeky bugga, you knew this would turn to a shit show. you just wanna watch >:] nice.
>>
>>81392510
>>81392491

>still no argument
>>
>>81391162
oh shit youre right
>>
>>81392535
Because the movie is over. Im not really worked up, just casually insulting idiots. The amount of thought I put into this is the same amount I put intowiping my ass. Its nothing. I just cant seem to escape /pol/ and its retardation.
>>
>>81392558
NOD AN ARGUMMINT :DDDD
*donates 1 buck to Molyneux*
>>
File: IMG_2558.jpg (45KB, 500x481px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2558.jpg
45KB, 500x481px
>>81392490

Anglicans have the highest IQ, actually Schlomo.

Kikes are very vocal in attack Christianity, but less so in their (incorrect) religion. Why do you think that is?

Do you perhaps think that they're a subversive nation within a nation?
>>
>>81392578
>I just cant seem to escape /pol/ and its retardation.
An intelligent person would probably think about leaving this site. Not you though.
>>
>>81392578

Have you considered fucking off back to Tel Aviv you fucking kike?
>>
File: IMG_2599.jpg (153KB, 717x880px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2599.jpg
153KB, 717x880px
>>81392578

>>
>>81392584
>implying Jews aren't an ethnicity
Nice retard strawman graph though. Look up races.

1. Ashkenazi Jews
2. Asians
3. Whites
4. Blacks
>>
>>81392605
I come back because 4chan is hands down the funniest place on the internet. Even this thread has its funny posts. /r9k/ is where I draw the line though, way too much genuine autism and bitterness.
>>
>>81392655

>statistical analysis is a 'strawman'

Literally the most Jewish argument I have ever come across.
>>
File: MCU and DCEU.jpg (68KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
MCU and DCEU.jpg
68KB, 600x450px
>>81388863
Gods not real!
Take that Christians!
But Allah is totally real
Gotta support Islam!

Fucking cucks, the lot of you
>>
>>81392633
This may be hard for you to believe, but I have never once been on reddit for more than 5 minutes.

Its formatting is disgusting and clunky, its unfunny, slow paced, and I hate its culture. Always have and always will. I remember before /pol/ even existed you newfag.
>>
>>81390109
Shouldn't you be more angry at Islam, you impotent Christcuck?
>>
>>81392678
>organizing IQ by religious denomination and not by race
Those cherry picks doe
>>
>>81392706
Im Jewish fuccboi
take that before before I call AIPAC on your ass.
>>
>>81392707

I don't see how it's cherry picking, it's an actual study based on whites. I only really concern myself with humans you see.

As far as subhuman yids go its worth noting that Ashkenazi Jews are the most religious Kikes.
>>
>>81392696

> remember before /pol/ even existed you newfag

Bet you remember betraying Christ too, right?

Eternal Jew
>>
File: epic.png (1MB, 1920x1088px) Image search: [Google]
epic.png
1MB, 1920x1088px
did anyone else get the feels during this scene?
i mean, like, i had to stop and think long after the episode ended, rest of my day was ruined cause of rick and morty, a cartoon
my gf cried
i cried
never knew overlaying an indie song on top of a cartoon would be so effective
>>
>>81392789
You looked at the IQ distributions within a subsection of the white population organized according to religious denomination. If you organize by race you get a broader distribution and a more accurate representation of the IQ of each race. If I organized black people's IQ according to religious denomination I'd also probably find some smart black people within a certain religious denomination.

Find the highest IQ among races aka my dubs post here>>81392655

You're just doing it wrong, and this is a waste of time. Hopefully some teenager is reading this though and will see through the /pol/tardation of shilling ITT though.
>>
>>81392803
Were you raised by your mom?
>>
>>81390109
Religiosity is declining in the west where you (probably) live.

> number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020
These statistics are misleading because while your Western peers are more likely to be non-religious than ever, the fastest growing areas of the world like sub-sahran africa tend to be very religious. So while percentage wise there may be less people claiming to be non-religious that mostly comes from Europe/America becoming a smaller portion of the world population moreso than non-religious people in your country converting to a religion.
>>
>>81392888
Dont even answer, my trips did the job for you.

>your god hates your stupid ass so much he sides with me
>>
>>81389772
Fuck me
>>
>>81393165
Yeah, fuck you.
>>
>>81391162
>If God does not exist, objective moral values and duties do not exist.
Shut up, Steve Harvey. If you need Santa Claus watching your ass all the time, then you probably don't have control of your own fucking life.

Moral values come from universal laws, not from an ancient text that dictated that thou shall not have anal sex with an animal because that'll kill you and your children.
>>
>>81393210
Lol, hit a little too close to home, eh Schlomo?
>>
>>81393257

Fundamentally untrue.

See

>>81391662
>>
>>81389925
Some points of this were pretty interesting.
The rest was just edgyedgyedgy
>>
>>81392880

Ok, but obviously that shows the correlation is that within any specific race the anglicans will be the most intelligent.

For example there are ethnically ashkenazi Jewish 'people' that are Christian's. They will be more intelligent than the Ashkenazi Talmudists, who will in turn be far more intelligent than the Ashkenazi Jew atheists.

You seem blind to what your own evidence is showing you.
>>
imaging being so dumb that you actually believe in god lol
>>
>>81393453
I know your post tactic from fa and mu
>>
>>81393381
No, your pathetic samefagging didnt do anything other than make me think youre dumb.
>>
File: pepepng.jpg (60KB, 500x495px) Image search: [Google]
pepepng.jpg
60KB, 500x495px
>>81388863
>it's literally one episode that Rick says God's not real
>blow it up and pretend that's what the whole show is

Why are Christcucks so offended? Are they just taking their anger out on something small because they're getting raped by Islam?
>>
>>81393453
Imagine being so dumb you samefag threads and think people dont realize it
>>
>>81389772
I want /pol/ to leave.
t. atheist /pol/lack
>>
>>81393493
Holy shit destroyed
>>
>>81393466
>>81393499
>>81393501
lel :)
>>
>>81393395
Go read Aristotle's point of view, Hedonism and Immanuel Kant.

Universal laws can be agreed through the understanding of self consciousness and the idea of avoiding pain. Every single living thing capable of processing pain has dignity that must be protected for their own good. The main goal of life is passing of a torch, either genetical or ideological. In order to achieve that goal, we must avoid pain and try getting the most pleasure we can, as long as we protect the other's dignity as well.

It's so simple, yet so many people confuse it with things irrelevant to the concept itself.
>>
>>81393584
Pain and pleasure don't real
>>
File: anal annihilation.png (102KB, 627x702px) Image search: [Google]
anal annihilation.png
102KB, 627x702px
>>
>>81393632
I'm only upset that The Wire and Sopranos are that low.
>>
>>81393514

>atheist /pol/ack

End yourself.
>>
>>81393453
gook
>>
File: 1490699662298.png (217KB, 1119x1086px) Image search: [Google]
1490699662298.png
217KB, 1119x1086px
lol Rick had one throwaway line about God in the first episode, and the people on here are so butthurt about it that they are treating Rick as if every other sentence out of his mouth is about God.

When did this board become so infested with Christfags?
>>
>>81394168
>board calls anyone they dislike cuck
>worship Joseph wife's son
>board is against jews
>worships the king of the jews who said "salvation is from the jews"
>is against shitskins
>dude we're all god's children lmao
>against immigration
>follower of an immigrant religion

/pol/ being Christian is just the groundwork to allow the /pol/ is satire meme, unfortunately there are some retards that actually fell for it.
>>
>>81389025
It's a weird ass fucking fanbase
Silly comedy show that plays everything for laughs has people writing 2deep4you theories
To be honest I liked the new episode just because it showed once again that there is no consequences in the show and it was slap in the face for all the retards wanting drama and some epic twist to happen
>>
>>81394246

I do find it funny that so many people who hate Jews are Christian. Christianity is basically Jewish fanfiction.
>>
File: IMG_2586.jpg (69KB, 720x914px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2586.jpg
69KB, 720x914px
>>81394246

Jesus wasn't a Jew. God separated races.

> Christian West: Conquered almost the whole world. The beauty of the white race was the world standard. The white man was feared by their wives. There were almost no gays. The family was regarded as sacred. Westerners control Muslim Nations.

> Secular West: Getting cucked by mudslimes. BLACKED. White Women falling in love for niggers and sandniggers. Full of beta men. Muslims control various Western cities.

Red pill me on why Atheism is not a Jewish invention to turn Westerners into miserable cucks.
>>
>>81390169
>faux-intellectual
Dunno if this is copypasta or what but the show isn't intellectual the least and it doesn't even pretend to be
>>
>>81394371

One doesn't have to invent non-belief. Everybody is born an atheist. Religion is taught.
>>
>>81394416
>atheistfags actually believe that
>>
>>81394371
>Jesus wasn't a Jew.
Then he didn't fulfill one of the requirements to be the jewish messiah, thus the religion founded on him being the messiah is wrong and the jews were justified in having him killed.

Of course everyone knows that he was indeed a jew, with cut dick and hanukkah dreidels and everything. Matthew even went out of his way to write down rabbi Jeshua's genealogy in his very first chapter.

Also, why are you crediting the accomplishments of whites to your kike religion, anon? That's very disingenuous, especially when we look at all those other Christian places that are shitholes.

>Red pill me on why Atheism is not a Jewish invention
Because atheism has been around long before Joseph got cucked.
>>
I want reddit to leave
>>
>>81394432

What part of my post is untrue. Not a single person on earth has ever been born Christian, Muslim, Jewish, Buddhist, etc. Not a single one.
>>
>>81394237
My favorite is the episode when Rick starts praying to God to help him in an especially dire moment, then laughs and crows, "In your face, God!" when he triumphs.

The show intentionally portrays atheism as obnoxious and hypocritical. Rick and Morty isn't for any idea or person, it shits on everything equally.
>>
>>81394497
>I am blind. SHOW ME THE SUN
That's what you sound like
>>
File: 1490803783670.jpg (23KB, 785x757px) Image search: [Google]
1490803783670.jpg
23KB, 785x757px
>>81389025
>49 Rick and Morty FACTS you must know
>>
>>81394552
>I can't answer your question, so I'll deflect.

That's what you sound like.
>>
>2017
>Believing an invisible wizard lives in the sky

Pick one and only one
>>
>>81394576
What am I to do, anon? Set your entire life straight and fix your delusions in a single rick and morty thread? The task is too great, you ask too much of me
>>
File: wizard status activated.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
wizard status activated.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>>81394578
>implying wizards can't be invisible or live in the sky
normies fear our power
>>
Maybe don't judge the show too soon? What if Rick gets an arc where his nihilism and wickedness is fixed as he slowly finds God? That would trigger all you lefties, wouldn't it?
>>
>>81394593

What delusions do I have? What was untrue about my statements and why?
>>
>>81394416

Everyone is born a Christian.

Romans 2:15
>>
>>81394697
Man naturally comes to know God, it isn't a foreign idea thrust upon him. Easy enough to say, but to get one such as you to understand it, well, it's like the blind man asking me to show him the sun isn't it
>>
>>81394446

Jesus wasn't a Jew, he was a judean.

What you call a Jew today is a parasite. Descendants of Khazaars, more ethnically Turks.
>>
>>81394779
>Man naturally comes to know God

No, man is superstitious enough to come up with gods. You Christian "god" is just one of the thousands that man has come up with. These gods cannot ALL exist, but they can all not exist.
>>
>>81394809
>Jesus wasn't a Jew, he was a jude
kek, those mental gymnastics
>>
>>81394860
>These gods cannot ALL exist
Sure they can, as memes
>>
>>81394416
That's one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. Specific religions are taught, sure, but a belief in a higher power is inherent in a large portion of humanity, you le atheist fuckboi.
>>
>>81392289
Christians have killed plenty of people for their god.
Also
>unborn
>children
Choose one.
>>
File: 1491541236425.jpg (470KB, 1440x1951px) Image search: [Google]
1491541236425.jpg
470KB, 1440x1951px
>>
>>81394860
This is what I'm talking about. Every creed of man the world over believes in God, armed with this information you conclude God must not exist

Help me out here
>>
>>81394884

Only Christ has miracles continuing in his name to this day.

Miracle of the Sun, Fatima revelations. Etc.
>>
>>81394905

What is stupid about what I posted? Man is superstitious enough to believe in a higher power. That's been proven by human history. I am not arguing that point.

You call me an atheist as if that is somehow supposed to hurt my feelings. Yes, I outgrew the bullshit that was force-fed to me when I was growing up. I asked myself why, of all of the religions, why was my religion true and every other one false. Then I realized that it's all bullshit.

Sorry that you're too stupid to escape your brainwashing, anon.
>>
>>81394990
>Miracle of the Sun, Fatima revelations. Etc.
You probably think the jews got gassed 6 gorillion times and turned into lampshades as well, lol
>>
>>81392706
Islam has almost nothing in common with christianity at this point.
>>
File: the power of jesus.png (215KB, 440x325px) Image search: [Google]
the power of jesus.png
215KB, 440x325px
>>81394990
>Only Christ has miracles continuing in his name to this day.
BEHOLD
>>
>>81395021
the quran has more quotes from christ than the new testament
>>
>>81394991
What's stupid is that most people aren't born atheist. They may be born without a name for a religion, but still with a belief for a higher power. Go back to your 14 year old atheist club you faggot.

Also, I'm not even religious, just not a condescending prick to people who are. One day you'll grow up and realise what a cunt you have been.
>>
>>81392119
Give me some of that evidence.
>>
>>81391162

>1. It is possible that a maximally great being
>2. If it is possible that a maximally great being exists, then a maximally great being exists in some possible world.
>3. If a maximally great being exists in some possible world, then it exists in every possible world.
>4. If a maximally great being exists in every possible world, then it exists in the actual world.
>5. If a maximally great being exists in the actual world, then a maximally great being exists.
>6. Therefore, a maximally great being exists.

If it was correct then one of the world could have a teleporting devise that travel through world and go in ours. It's not the case so multiverse does not exist.
>>
>>81389885
>reason rally

BAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh, fuck me. The cringe.
>>
>>81395075
>What's stupid is that most people aren't born atheist.

Yes, they are. Babies are too dumb to process a god.

>They may be born without a name for a religion, but still with a belief for a higher power.

Babies only care about when they get to eat next. Your post is retarded.

>Also, I'm not even religious, just not a condescending prick to people who are. One day you'll grow up and realise what a cunt you have been.

lol You have been nothing but an asshole. You called me a fuckboi, a prick, and a faggot, but now you're going to pretend that you are taking the highroad? Get the fuck out of here, you delusional Christfag.

Go pray to your magic daddy in the sky.
>>
reddit and memey
>>
>>81395075

People are also born completely ignorant. You're saying that the "knowledge" of people who know literally nothing is significant. Belief is meaningless. People believe all kinds of stupid meaningless bullshit. Superstition goes way beyond just a belief in a higher power, and it's all provably wrong.
>>
Man, Rick and Morty threads are a real autism festival, huh?
>>
File: 1478923208866.png (587KB, 625x918px) Image search: [Google]
1478923208866.png
587KB, 625x918px
Some anons are so contrarian they actually started believing in God.
>>
>>81395169
You don't know much about babies do you
>>
>>81395223

I know they don't believe in fucking gods.
>>
>>81395222
yes everyone is a contrarian. only marvel and atheism!!! hurr we need an upvote system to hide the opinions we disagree with oh wait
>>
>>81395249
God is real deal with it
>>
File: nf8kelbyhwdwzsm1kqde[1].jpg (36KB, 526x311px) Image search: [Google]
nf8kelbyhwdwzsm1kqde[1].jpg
36KB, 526x311px
>>81395223
How does it feel do be on the same mental level as the most retarded kid in the world?
>>
>>81391396
You type like a pledditor. Go back, nobody wants you here
>>
>>81395290
Jaden is right once again stay mad
>>
File: 1440338217598.png (96KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1440338217598.png
96KB, 300x300px
>>81389772

Man I hate kikes as much as the next guy, but part of why I hate kikes is because they believe in 2000+ year old brown people bullshit. Fuck you for believing in that same nasty disgusting kike shit. They believe in half the book, you believe in the whole book, but at the end of the day you're both worshiping savage barbarian brown people myth. Jesus wasn't a caucasian man, he was a disgusting brown piece of shit that spoke aramaic. Go onto youtube and listen to a sample of somebody speaking aramaic. It's disgusting brown mudslime shit. That's who wrote the story of your god, 2000 year old filthy brown people. That's what you believe.
>>
>>81395007
>>81395032

Nice not arguments, kikes
>>
>>81395319
>Brown
>Brown
>We're just supposed to go along with you in assuming "brown" is "bad"
Epic
>>
>>81395104

The historical evidence for the resurrection:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0iDNLxmWVM

Proof for the resurrection of Jesus:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z0tyVdnIU9A
The first 30 minutes is what's important from this one, the rest is questions and answers.

Ex-atheist scientist tells his story of becoming Christian after realizing that the story of creation in Genesis actually makes the most sense and gets a lot of things right compared to other religious books:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dsbj7EN1Uzs

Cold case detective, former atheist analyzed the gospels using his skills and came to the conclusion that Christianity is the true religion and what is written in the New Testament is real.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IQmodO2quW0
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiYQzOypD9o
The videos are long, but they basically come down to this:
1. The chain of custody is sound, the story doesn't change over time.
2. There was stuff in the Bible that was later confirmed by archeology(places, people, etc.)
3. There are even non-believers' accounts of some stuff Jesus did, just from them you can know a lot about Jesus if you piece it all together.
4. The differences between gospels aren't a bad sign, because witnesses rarely agree on stuff. If every eyewitness would say the same thing, it would be very fishy and would mean they probably talked to each other at one point.
5. The apostles died without getting rich, getting a girlfriend or getting power, they all died horribly. There was no point in spreading Christianity if they didn't believe in it. Why would they risk their life if it wasn't true? Why would they risk their life if it was all forged? Why would Paul try to join this new small church?
Also the only accounts of Romans getting Christians to change their faith was after the 1st century. No account of eyewitnesses ever changing their story.
>>
>>81395169

That's a lot of words but no argument. Funny that.

And atheists pretend they're clever!
>>
>>81395319

Bet you love those 'moderate muslims' too, huh /Reddit?

Back to r/atheism with you.
>>
>>81395363

Stop with this shit copypasta. Prove that somebody can come back to life after being dead for three days.
>>
>>81389885
Even now there are boycotts for chocolate eggs that neglect to mention Easter.
>>
>Christian vs. Atheist shitposting
Did I accidentally click on /his/?
>>
>>81389885

I missed this post, almost as much as I miss openly fedora atheists. The mid 2000s were goat banter.

>tfw euphoriakino like VenomFangX vs. Redditf00t and Coughlin666 where they all managed to blow themselves the fuck out will never happen again.
>>
>>81395331
>Why would they risk their life if it wasn't true?
attention whoring, same reason why we now have people chopping their dicks off saying they're women when in reality that's not how it works
>>
>>81395418
He just had a really bad cold, just like Lazarus.
People were so gullible back then. Just like today, apparently.
>>
>>81395418

>Prove that somebody can come back to life after being dead for three days.

Done it twice, AMA
>>
>>81395435
what do eggs have to do with easter?
>>
People certainly aren't born with any beliefs in anything. They come with age, usually from the tribe or society that surrounds them. They may also demonstrably evolve on their own, but this does not prove the existence of something. The only thing it shows is our inherent flaw.
>>
>>81395418

The bible is eye witness account of God doing it, not man.

Prove that the apostles were lying.
>>
>>81395510
Nice try atheist
>>
>>81395363
The apostles remind me of autists on 4chan and an heroes. They didn't do it for fame. They did it for the lulz, or because they were so stupid they obsessed over something idiotic.

Why does no one on 4chan ever talk about buddhism? Buddhists never argue with creationists or atheists. Buddhists are true bros
>>
>>81395553
>Why does no one on 4chan ever talk about buddhism?
because unlike Christianity it's true and therefore there's no shitpost potential
>>
There's a lot of kike worshippers in this thread, it's quite disturbing.
>>
>>81395541
Hey, at least I'm not throwing down copypasta from a daily mail atricle. Also Rick and Morty is about as philosophically deep as Futurama.

>Mory = Fry
>Rick = Zoidberg
>>
>>81395599
>This deflection
Every time
>>
File: 5fUylKH.gif (3MB, 300x257px) Image search: [Google]
5fUylKH.gif
3MB, 300x257px
>>81395409

>Bet you love those 'moderate muslims' too, huh /Reddit?

Did you even read what the fuck I just typed you retarded nigger? Where in that post about how much I hate brown people did you find any indication that I might sympathize with "moderate muslims"?

I just don't like disgusting brown people or their disgusting religions.
>>
>>81395617
Chance doesn't mean meaningless randomness, but historical contingency. This happens rather than that, and that's the way that novelty, new things, come about.
>>
>>81395553
4chan is mostly young white westerners so very few people actually know what buddhism is about here
>>
>>81395553

>Buddhists never argue with creationists or atheists

Anon.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtAl9zJ3t-M

>Buddhists are true bros

Yes they are
>>
>>81395514
>The bible is eye witness account of God doing it, not man.

Prove it.

>Prove that the apostles were lying.

I don't have to prove that something impossible didn't happen, first of all. Second, the human brain can be irreparably damaged when deprived of oxygen for even a few minutes. You expect me to believe somebody who has been dead for 72 hours just got up and started walking around as if nothing ever happened? Someone with fucked up feet and hands?

Do you believe in nonsense like this in ANY other facet of your life, or do you turn your brain off only when it comes to your religion?
>>
>>81395169
Still not religious, but ok. You are a prick though mate, that's just a fact, look at anything you've put. It's pathetic. Honestly, remember everything you've written here, save it somewhere so one day you can look back and realise what a douche you were. Only 14 year olds who think they understand the world talk like you do.

If you're any older then just neck yourself though, you're beyond helping.
>>
>>81389885

I know this is pasta, but thank god the atheism movement never took off. If there's one thing egalitarians did right, it was split the atheist movement.
>>
>>81388863
t. buttblasted religious fag
>>
boy I sure do love talking about cartoons with my buddies over on /teevee/
>>
>>81389772
>atheist
>Jewish
Jesus Christ. Time to go outside m'dude
>>
>>81395728
>Still not religious, but ok. You are a prick though mate, that's just a fact, look at anything you've put. It's pathetic. Honestly, remember everything you've written here, save it somewhere so one day you can look back and realise what a douche you were. Only 14 year olds who think they understand the world talk like you do.

The amount of projecting you are doing is amazing and embarrassing at the same time.

Prove God exists or shut the fuck up. I don't care about your "14-year-old" insults.
>>
File: atheism.jpg (60KB, 380x400px) Image search: [Google]
atheism.jpg
60KB, 380x400px
>>81394510
>My favorite is the episode when Rick starts praying to God to help him in an especially dire moment, then laughs and crows, "In your face, God!" when he triumphs.

Yes. That scene was brilliant. It accurately portrays what an Atheist is today. They talk edgy circle jerk shit in their comfy armchairs on the computer and try to act brave and euphoric, but when their time comes they get on their knees and admit they are just as fearful and afraid as every other person that has ever lived, and that they really aren't better than anyone else with their self proclaimed superior intelligence because that's where that smug facade crumbles with a huge dose of humility. Fucking brilliant scene that sums this up.
>>
>>81395728
>Go back to your 14 year old atheist club you faggot
>gets assblasted
>waaah waah what a cunt mate you hurt my feefees :(
get the fuck out of this site.
>>
>>81395791
The argument isn't to prove god exists, just that the majority of people have an innate belief in a higher power that isn't taught, you autismo.
>>
>>81395510

People are unconsciously drawn towards God. It's the way He made us.
>>
>>81395622

But you believe in Atheism, a religion literally invented by Jews?

Nice try Schlomo.
>>
>>81395705

The burden of proof is on you. The ascertation was made by the apostles and all those who witnessed Christ's Divinity, and comprised those accounts into the bible. If you claim they were lying then prove it.
>>
>>81389885
>evil Hitchens dead
>good Hitchens still alive
GOOD GUYS WIN AGAIN
Christians: 1 Atheists: 0
How will atheism ever recover??
>>
>>81395792

There are no atheists in foxholes...
>>
>>81390220
The Jews from today are actually the FAKE JEWS! the Bible warned about.
>>
>>81395984
>atheism, a religion literally invented by Jews
source
>>
>>81395984
>Atheism
>religion
>invented by Jews
It's time to stop huffing paint man
>>
>>81396035
Why would I believe a book written by Jews?
>>
>>81395984

I don't even know what kind of filthy nigger shit religion you're defending at this point, but atheism isn't one of them. You're a nigger telling me you have a dragon in your garage, and I'm asking you to prove it. You, being the retarded nigger you are, are telling me "I don't have to prove anything because you're a jew!"

Yeah, I mean, I guess I could sit here and argue with you but is there really any point? You're just a retarded nigger with a misguided worldview that was tainted by jews. You can't be helped. The burden of proof isn't on me to prove that there isn't an invisible skywizard, it's on you. But you don't see that because of your retarded nigger jew religion.
>>
>>81395998

Okay, it's impossible to come back to life after being dead for 3 days.

There, I proved that they were lying.
>>
>>81395998
your "proof" is based on a revised version of a revised version of a revised version of an old scripture, cannot be replicated and is therefore completely unreliable.
>If you claim they were lying then prove it.
you can't prove something that isn't true.
Prove that unicorns don't exist
prove that I'm not a cat who can type and use the computer
prove that the big bang isn't real
prove that Yahweh isn't a gay liar with three dicks and seven tits
prove that you don't exist
prove that the guy who said he saw a ufo, an alien, a unicorn or a talking cat is lying.
>>
>>81393632
>Breaking Bad

Talk about a show that disappeared from the face of the earth after it finished
>>
>>81396203

>cannot be replicated

How many times do you want to God, the apex of creation, to come
To earth and suffer for you?

Atheist entitlement is amazing.

>>81396186
>>81396183
>>81396172
>>81396166

See

>>81389772
>>
>>81396368
But atheism's been around longer than these figures, going back to materialists in antiquity, most notably Epicurus and Lucretius - if not earlier.

This is what happens when you get your whole worldview from /pol/ copypastas, anon.
>>
File: 1468698971620.jpg (9KB, 235x236px) Image search: [Google]
1468698971620.jpg
9KB, 235x236px
>>81395998
>But its written in a book
>>
>>81395514
>Prove that the apostles were lying.
That's not how logic works.
>>
>>81389025
they are just useful idiots
>>
>>81396432
Atheism as a concentrated movement directed toward abolishing religion in the next generation hasn't been around since then. It all fits into the overall subversive theme of cultural Marxism that goes hand in hand with Judaism.
>>
>>81396368
Entitlement is being certain your religon is the right one because you were taught it from birth.
>>
File: 1488911925217.jpg (139KB, 865x1069px) Image search: [Google]
1488911925217.jpg
139KB, 865x1069px
>>81391162
Quality bait here m8
>>
>>81396368
>How many times do you want to God, the apex of creation, to come
To earth and suffer for you?
>the apex of creation can't do as he pleases and just create inherently good creatures and eliminate the devil
>the apex of creation has to let his own creation hill him so he can revive for some retarded reason
Christian mental gymnastics are amazing
>not blindly believing in a self contradicting old book and being capable of critical thought is being entitled
>not being raised in a Christian neighborhood is being entitled
those poor Asians
and way to ignore the fact that you fully believe in a revised version of a revised version of an old roman scripture that borrows from the jewish scripture that borrows from an old Iranian scripture
>>
File: 1490682767975.jpg (116KB, 575x512px) Image search: [Google]
1490682767975.jpg
116KB, 575x512px
>>>/pol/
>>
>>81391162
Did you know that in the old testament hebrew prophets had stand offs with other prophets to show who's god is real?
Did you know your comment is much less imperssive?
>>
>>81396368

Why would God have to suffer for anybody? Nothing about the Jesus story makes any sense. God sacrificed himself to himself to fix a problem that he caused, and I am supposed to feel sorry for him and grateful?

Also, it doesn't make me entitled to proof of God's existence. If God was truly narcissistic enough to want me to believe in him and worship him, he would come down from heaven and present himself to me. He wouldn't give me a 2000 year old that contradicts itself, and then say "that's all the evidence you need."
>>
>>81396509
You don't feel entitlement might be that nearly 4 billion people and the majority of the Earth's populace believe in God, and you think you're smarter than all of them? That it's an impossibility that their Faith is genuine and literally all of them have been snowed while you in your self-righteous euphoria have seen through the fog of spirituality?
>>
>>81396493
>It all fits into the overall subversive theme of cultural Marxism that goes hand in hand with Judaism
what the fuck are you talking about
>>
>>81396628
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Frankfurt_School
>>
>>81396589

Argument As Populum

Got any more logical fallacies?
>>
>>81396493
>cultural Marxism
God is enough of an imaginary boogieman, no need to throw this nonsense in too.
>>
>>81396646
Have you ever read a book by the someone from the Frankfurt School?
If yes, which one and what did it say?
>>
>>81396662
>Begs the Question
>>responds with ad populum
>NUH UH THAT'S A FALLACY, WEE OOO WEE OOO

Atheists.
>>
>>81396646
not going to waste my time explaining how your link proves nothing, but if you weren't retarded, you'd realize that the christian abrahamic god in the bible is the exact same as the one in the jewish torah and the entire old testament is in the jewish torah. Christianity is entirely based on Judaism, the fundamental difference being that Yahweh's (same jewish god) son Yeshua was real and died for our sins.
>>
>>81396646
The Talk Page is more entertaining than the article.

>Asking for right-wing sources that refer to it as a conspiracy theory is like asking for a young earth creationist source that refers to Intelligent Design as a pseudoscience.

>>I am asking you to provide sources that show any moderates or left-wingers who regard cultural Marxism as a reality. I don't see why the left has to sanction a right-wing belief, or vice versa, for it to become a reality? I am an atheist and believe that religion and belief in fictitious supernatural entities in this day and age is a sign of mental illness, or at least a feeble, non-skeptical mind. I'm quite certain that a bunch of atheists would think the same way. Doesn't mean I go about plastering my opinion on the articles for all major religions (with citations, of course), or require that articles on religious subjects be filtered by an atheist lens.
>>
>>81396589
>smarter
It isn't about intelligence its about tradition.
religion spreads mostly via giving birth to new members.
Children are taught whatever their parents believe from birth, and they teach it to their children.
So just because the earth's populace believe something doesn't make it true and it doesn't make them stupid.
So i still want to know if you chose christianity or was it chosen for you?
>>
>>81396750
I should also not that most non schizophrenic Christians accept that Judaism has the same god as them, and believe that according to the bible jews are blessed people, therefore they must be respected, which is why so many Christians fully support Israel
>>
>>81396750
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism
>>
I believe in goddess of /ss/, in my heart she's real
>>
>>81396818
you mentioned cultural marxism falls in line with Judaism, which is the actual jewish religion, not the ethnicity.
>>
>>81396515

Quality argument
>>
>>81396790
Throughout history every single civilization of man has had religion. Spirituality has always been fundamentally a part of the human condition since the very beginning. Even historical atheists, minorities in their time that they were, generally weren't full atheists and fell more in the purview of agnostics. Only in the last few generations has a concentrated social movement toward atheism plagued the world with obvious pushes in media and education encouraging and fostering it.

Knowing then that you stand as the anomaly both against the majority of existing humanity, but all of humanity that's ever existed and that there is a quantifiable movement vested in separating you from your spirituality... do you not see the hypocrisy in suggesting that almost every other human being that ever existed is indoctrinated and it's you who coincidentally came to atheism in a time when it's being spoonfed and forced on children that's seen through it?
>>
>>81396559

>atheists don't understand symbolism

Literal children.
>>
>>81396871
>Judaism can't refer to ethnic Jews, only the religion
>even when Jews do it themselves

Better go tell all the Jews that they can't call themselves that anymore. Can you even name a famous religious Jew? I bet every single one that comes to your mind, or at least the overwhelming majority are all atheists.
>>
>>81396976
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Judaism
see the note in italics
>>
File: IMG_2523.jpg (149KB, 1024x624px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2523.jpg
149KB, 1024x624px
>>81396976

On the outside, yes, because it damages the moral fibre of whatever society those parasites have attached themselves too.

But on the inside the Jew has many Gods. Moloch, to the tune of a hundred thousand infanticides a year, Mammon in their usery and currency manipulation, etc.
>>
>>81396962
>christians don't understand logic
mentally ill.
>>
>>81397019
Did you read the first sentence?
>Judaism (from Latin: Iudaismus, derived from Greek Ἰουδαϊσμός, originally from Hebrew יהודה, Yehudah, "Judah";[1][2] in Hebrew: יהדות, Yahadut, the distinctive characteristics of the Judean ethnos)[3] encompasses the religion, philosophy, culture and way of life of the Jewish people.[4]

Note where it doesn't end at religion but also notes that it covers the culture and way of life of the Jewish people. Feel embarrassed linking an article that refuted yourself in the opening line?
>>
File: you.jpg (364KB, 1750x2500px) Image search: [Google]
you.jpg
364KB, 1750x2500px
>>81397042
>>
>>81397042

>it's logical to believe the ageism fairy magically exploded nothing into everything for no reason and had it magically form sentient life

Kek
>>
>>81396493
>Atheism as a concentrated movement
The original statement was >>81395984
> Atheism, a religion literally invented by Jews

No amount of sophistry is going to change that you're wrong.
>>
>>81397126
Atheism as a movement is governed and pushed by Jews, yes.
>>
>>81397126

Modern atheism is a Jewish plot though. It was invented by the Soviet Union and pushed out via liberal western (((professors))) to students. For about twenty years is was quite dangerous.

Luckily atheism is dying now.
>>
>>81397175
>Atheism as a movement is governed and pushed by Jews, yes.
Are you really that stupid that you can't discern the claim "atheism as a religion has been created by jews" and "jews govern and push some movement that doesn't even include all atheists"?

Also, and here's the twist: so was Christianity - in both above mentioned instances by the way - so whatever """""critique"""" you have here shouldn't even be an issue.

The only sensible option is to reject both
>>
>>81396945
Again with majority argument.
People in europe also used to think that the earth was in the center of the earth and now they don't.
Being the majority doesn't make you right.
But there is also the part that you ignore:
if christians are right then muslims are wrong and the buddhist are wrong and the hindus are wrong and thats puts you in the minority* globally.
>atheism in a time when it's being spoonfed and forced on children that's seen through it.
My parents are theists.
>>
>>81390169
>we are not liberal faggots
I have to disagree with you on that point, one, we are all fags and this site is probably the most diverse site on thebinternet. Theres people from all over the world and autism spectrum.
>>
>>81397229
>Luckily atheism is dying now.
What's dying is the group you're probably a part of as a western white male, and thanks to Christcuck mentality you're celebrating this.
>>
>>81397268

Christianity is based on eye witness accounts, all other religions are based on myth.

It's also worth noting that Christianity is the only religion to have miracles happen to this day. The miracle of the sun, the Fatima Revelations, and the curing of Sister Marie Pierre's Parkinson's are all miracles that have been validated within the last hundred years.
>>
>>81397268
Sorry, I dumbed it down as much as I could for you. Ultimately, it's explaining colors to a blind man. Worse even, explaining colors to a man who isn't blind but deliberately clenches his eyes shut insisting that there's nothing in the world to see and that just because everyone else in the world and throughout history sees colors, doesn't mean he's going to fall for the "majority argument."

And that's who you are. The sighted blind man sitting alone feeling superior to everyone around him enjoying the pretty sights.
>>
>>81397309
>to this day
>has to reference a marketing gag of some poor farmer's village a hundred years ago
This is what we get nowadays >>81395032
>>
>>81397303
What makes you say that? White Christianity is overwhelmingly conservative. Atheism is overwhelming liberal. Guess which side is pushing for the fall of white man?
>>
>>81397229
Wait, so "modern atheism" is a Jewish plot that came from a country that persecuted Jews and it was pushed through liberal Western Jewish professors to students.
And atheism was/is "quite dangerous"?
You're a fucking loon dude.
Seriously, get some medication for that schizo you got.
>>
>>81388907
especially the Jews and Muslims
>>
>>81397390
Not a big student of history, are you? Who do you think founded that country that 'persecuted Jews' and murdered the aristocracy that was in place? Their only mistake was leaving a goyim in charge after he'd seen who was pulling the strings.
>>
>>81397357

>He still can't come up with an argument

Reddit really did a number on you, huh?
>>
>>81397383
>Guess which side is pushing for the fall of white man?
Looking at the proportions of these two groups and the resulting influence they have on politics I'll have to go with the cuckservative Christians that invite Shitavious and Gonzales because they're Christians or like it's happening in Europe, inviting Mehmet because at least he's not an atheist.

That's why you have people like Merkel and the pope licking the shit out of the asshole of anything coming up the mediterranean sea while the "one nation under god" can't get tired of sucking circumcised dick.

And no amount of shitflinging at a group that's maybe 10% of the population is going to change that the problem for the white race has always been and will always remain Rabbi Jeshua and his cucked followers.
>>
>>81396559
t. Reddit
>>
>>81397471
Not an argument
>>
>>81390109
Nothing thrives better under persecution than Christianity. Look at Eastern Europe, too.
>>
>>81397352
I like your blind man example because you prove him that there are colors but instead you try to tell how "people always saw colors"
and how "he is an anomaly".
For instance this anon tries to expalin why christanity is right >>81397309
except from telling me i'm just "blind".
>>
File: 1474394472816.png (192KB, 645x451px) Image search: [Google]
1474394472816.png
192KB, 645x451px
>>81397479
That's what I figured. Anecdotal evidence and cherrypicking instead of actual figures and facts. The fact of the matter is immigration is an issue of left vs right more than atheist vs Christian, and the majority of atheists are indisputably left and the majority of white Christians are indisputably right.
>>
>>81397527
Fuck let me try and fix that sentence.
I like your blind man example because you can prove to a blind man that that colors exist but instead you try to tell him how "people always saw colors" and how "he is an anomaly".
>>
File: IMG_2705.jpg (223KB, 998x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2705.jpg
223KB, 998x464px
>>81397390

Communism is literally a Jewish invention designed to destroy western morality.

Educate yourself
>>
>>81397527
>prove him that there are colors
How do you do that with someone who refuses to open their eyes? Sit there with your eyes obstinately squeezed shut, insisting that sight is a myth and the rest of us are just suckers who fell for the opiate of colors. Whether other posters insist that there's proven historical evidence of people opening their eyes, or me encouraging you to observe that almost everyone living and dead has had opened eyes... it's ultimately immaterial. No one's going to be able to force you to open your eyes.

And honestly, it gets exhausting debating the existence of color with someone willfully keeping his eyes shut.
>>
>>81397479

Without Christ there would have been no Church. Without the church there would have been no Charles Martel. Without Charles Martel there would be no Europe.

Europe literally exists because it is God's will.
>>
>>81396662
>argument ad populim
*tips fedora*
>>
>>81390109
If you are knowledgeable in any sense as an atheist (like myself) you would know none of these statistics are surprising and it actually gives me a nice feeling knowing things pan out closer to how I imagined
>>
>>81397521
Oswald Spengler said that Christianity is the grandmother of bolshevism, and looking at how its victim narrative not only works but equals the one of the SJWs of today, one can only conclude that he was right.
>>
>>81392307
>you are this stupid
>>
>>81397537
And yet, despite being the majority in pretty much every western country still, those same countries are being overrun by shitskins and once we start looking at the people pushing for it you'll more likely than not find someone worshipping your rabbi.
>>
>>81397611
Without Christ there would've been no Islam and therefore no need for a Charles Martel (who hilariously only won his battle at Tours because he hired pagan mercenaries from the Rhineland area)
>>
>>81397708
Nah, it's mostly you atheist faggots, minorities, women, and non-white Christians.
>>
>>81397125
not magically. There is mathematical proof of that possibility
>its logical to believe the fairy tales of an old modified roman book based on a jew book based on a sumerian myth which claims we were created 6000 years ago even though we proved otherwise, claims snakes used to move differently even though we proved otherwise, claims all animals fit in an ark even though we proved otherwise, claims period is a punishment and rainbows are a magical message even though we proved otherwise, among many other retarded claims
makes you think
>>
>>81389885
>>r/atheism moved to the basement of bleddit because it was embarrassing euphoric garbage

Man, there was a time when it was the #3 board on the banner. What happened to them?
>>
>>81397103
>insulting atheists isn't edgy but insulting christians is
the Trump hat and the bible are the new fedora.
>>
>>81397731

But without Christ, and by extension God, there would be no existence. And surely not even an atheist can be empty enough to want that.
>>
>>81397788
I bet you really, desperately wish that were true.

The fedora was the deathknell of atheism and will never be representative of anything else.
>>
>>81397593
Its quite simple really, you give him three pictures of the same size and tell him to ask people what is their content. he wiil get the same answers and will have to accept that sight exists, same thing with colors.
>Oh but if the blind man doesn't cooperate then he won't accept it.
But i am cooperating so try a better argument
>>
>>81397836
>picture of a sunlit vista overlooking the ocean
>some people describe the setting sun
>others describe the water
>yet others describe the vista itself
>blind man is certain that sight doesn't exist because different versions of the same picture exist despite all observers agreeing that the picture is real
>>
>>81397737
>minorities, women and non-white Christians.
Well maybe if you cucks wouldn't go running around in the world trying to convert every turd that can say Amen you wouldn't have this problem.

Who went to Africa and converted niggers? Christcucks.
Who went there and took niggers back to white countries? Christcucks.
Who prohibited birth control while sending aid their way? Christcucks.
Who was shilling for their civil rights? Christcucks.

Who right now advocate for open borders? Christcucks.

Stop pretending you're anything but the bestest goyim the jews ever had
>>
>>81397762

>atheists can't understand symbolism or metaphor
>can somehow understand imaginary Jew math (but I doubt you can name any particular pieces of work, huh) that even experts don't agree on showing how it's perfectly normal for nothing to explode into everything

Seems kinda dishonest, huh kiddo?
>>
>>81397863
>lets make picture vauge as fuck
Just use red green and yellow
>>
>>81397864
>Who went to Africa and converted niggers?
They're majority Muslim. Be less wrong.
>Who went there and took niggers back to white countries?
Literally Jews. Learn history.
>Who prohibited birth control while sending aid their way?
Sort of a lost cause when they rape infants, innit?
>Who was shilling for their civil rights?
Civil rights are the providence of the left. IE- atheists, minorities, etc. Why the sudden shame of the welfare and affirmative action you guys fought so hard for?
>Who right now advocate for open borders?
Again, virtually anyone who isn't a white Christian, including and especially atheists.
>>
>>81397790
>implying
>>
>>81397814

>fedora was the death jell for atheism

So true. It's kinda scary how quickly it buried the modern atheist movement.
>>
>>81397920
How do you describe red, green and yellow to someone with no concept of color?

If you had Faith, you'd know God. It's fundamentally the biggest hurdle to explaining religion to atheists. They're not equipped to understand and resist on every level to opening their eyes.
>>
>>81397864

>who took niggers back to white countries?

Jews. The slave trade was pretty much owned and run almost exclusively by kikes.
>>
>>81397814
>I bet you really, desperately wish that were true.
it's not like I've ever wore or wanted to wear one. Stop projecting anon.
>The fedora was the deathknell of atheism
>a meme not even meant to be taken seriously was the death-knell of an ideology that's only growing every year
retard.
>>
>>81397864
>Christian missionaries go to starving and wartorn countries to dig wells and build hospitals
>they must also be responsible for the Jews and Atheists trying to flood extremist Muslims into the west because, uh...

Atheists.
>>
burp XD morty
>>
>>81397864

That's a silly comparison, because until recently everyone was a Christian. It was the natural state of things. And for every hippy Christian you had back then there were twice as many decent ones. Remember, McCarthy was a devout Christian and he fucked more commies than anyone in US history.
>>
>>81397920

>it's too difficult for me to understand and I r vury clever so I don't believe it

Atheism in a nutshell.
>>
>>81397973
>it's not like I've ever wore or wanted to wear one
Didn't say you did. I said as an atheist, I bet you'd love to believe that the fedora meme will pass on to something else. And it won't. It will always be a part of atheism and you calling Trump supporters and Christians fedoras will never switch it over. You'd be better served creating your own meme than wishing the existing one suddenly switched meaning.

>an ideology that's only growing every year
Demonstrably false. Atheism is in sharp decline globally.

>retard.
That's not very nice. Are we not friends anymore?
>>
>>81397958
The point of the expirement was to prove to a blind man that sight exists, he won't know how colors look like. but he will have to accept that they exist if everyone can see them but him.
>If you had Faith, you'd know God. It's fundamentally the biggest hurdle to explaining religion to atheists.
How do you know God better than me? does he talk to you? do you see his work in the little things?
>>
>>81397926
>They're majority Muslim
"The World Book Encyclopedia has estimated that in 2002 Christians formed 80% of the continent's population, with Muslims forming 20%"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christianity_in_Africa
>Literally Jews. Learn history.
I agree that Christians are honorary jews.
>Sort of a lost cause when they rape infants, innit?
Looking at their birthrate and the fact that there'll be 4 billion niggers in Africa by 2100 thanks to the efforts of Christcucks, no.
>Civil rights are the providence of the left. IE- atheists, minorities, etc. Why the sudden shame of the welfare and affirmative action you guys fought so hard for?
What was the percentage of atheists back then? Minorities had no voting rights, so they're a non-factor.
"you guys" - don't include me with the enemies of my race, jew lover.
>Again, virtually anyone who isn't a white Christian
Pastor's daughter Angela Merkel, member of the Christian Democratic Union and her president, a literal pastor, essentially caused the refugee crisis. Before that their party invited turkish ""guest"" """workers""".
The pope is licking nigger feet while his church is housing them and church-owned institutions like Caritas are feeding them.

Christianity was useless in the past against these issues and now that it's even weaker it's supposed to be the solution? Come on, buddy
>>
>>81397918
>muh metaphors
ah yes, the creator of the universe's guide to life had to be written in millions metaphors that no one can really agree on
or alternatively, the "we take it literally unless it's something I don't like/it's proven wrong by science"
>imaginary
ah yes, if I don't understand it it's imaginary
>Jew math
ah yes, because Vesto Slipher and Alexander Friedmann were jews
>almost universally accepted
>even experts don't agree on
also, being atheist doesn't mean you believe in the big bang. Doesn't mean you have to believe in fairy tales either.
>>
>>81397973

Atheism is dying.

See

>>81390109
>>
>>81398002
>And for every hippy Christian you had back then there were twice as many decent ones.
And those decent ones FAILED despite there being twice as much.

That's how fucking weak your religion is, that even if in a majority, it's useless. Why are you idiots still shilling for it?
>>
>>81398109

Baseless theory's that will change. Ever since Catholic Priest and Physcist Georges Lemitre first proposed the Big Bang fedoras have been trying to figure out a way to remove God from the equation.

Show me some fundamental proof, even a link, that shows how spontaneous creation of all the matter in the universe happened.

>until science proves it wrong

Only atheists think in terms of science vs religion. Think of it this way, science is the measure and study of the physical using observation and experimentation. By it's very nature it cannot presume to offer any substantial view on the metaphysical. You cannot materially quantify the immaterial. It's like looking through a microscope and trying to find an atom of justice or a molecule of mercy.

I hope you see why you're being fallacious.
>>
>>81398023
fedora is associated with edgy /r9k/ neckbeards, not necessarily atheists. I've seen "the MAGA hat is the new fedora" being commented a countless amount of times. You don't get to dictate if it changes or not. The majority does.
>Demonstrably false. Atheism is in sharp decline globally.
demonstrate it then.
>That's not very nice. Are we not friends anymore?
no sorry this friendship isn't working
>>
>>81398074
It wasn't an experiment, it was an analogy for how silly obstinate Atheists are. Having Faith is the simplest thing in the world. You only have to allow it. That's it. It's not something you do or fight for, or something you have to achieve. It's literally no harder than opening your eyes. And once open, it's the same as experiencing colors. You can't know colors until you open your eyes, and you can't truly understand why everyone in history and alive have belief until you open yourself to Faith.

Until then, you're (you in general, not you specifically) just a guy with his eyes squeezed shut insisting that colors are the opiate of the masses and you're too intelligent for it.
>>
>>81397989
>>they must also be responsible for the Jews and Atheists trying to flood extremist Muslims into the west because, uh...
Can you give me a quick rundown on atheists trying to flood aything into the west that even comes close to pastor's daughter Angela Merkel, member of the Christian Democratic Union, literally speaking out an INVITATION to them?

>>81398023
>Demonstrably false. Atheism is in sharp decline globally.
Thanks to your shitskin pets breeding like cockroaches.

White Christians CELEBRATE this, it's fucking mental
>>
>>81398145

Without the religion the west wouldn't exist.

Look at every country that has tried to remove God, USSR, Pol Pots Cambodia, Mao's China, etc.

They've all been shitholes. Atheists are incapable of behaving like people.
>>
>>81398199

Provided there are a lot of brown people in brown countries I don't care, provided they worship Christ.

It's liberals who invite them in. Back when all of Europe was Christian there were barely any shitskins, and we knew God divided the races (Tower of Babel, etc).

It's you liberal faggot atheists who ruined everything and turned the west into a caliphate.
>>
>>81389925
Reddit and Memey
>>
>>81398099
>"The World Book Encyclopedia has estimated that in 2002 Christians formed 80% of the continent's population, with Muslims forming 20%"
The World Book Encyclopedia has estimated that in 2002 Christians formed 40% of the continent's population, with Muslims forming 45%.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Africa
>I agree that Christians are honorary jews.
I like how Atheism is led by Jews, and you're trying to conflate Christians with Jews now. Nice try Schlomo.
>thanks to the efforts of Christcucks
Christians invented intercourse? You're welcome, I suppose.
>What was the percentage of atheists back then?
Ah, we're doing back then, huh? Then it's still liberals. You're the inheritors of that dogma, not modern Christians. You're demonizing the people now for acting like how you currently act as they did in the past.
>Angela Merkel
Is the figurehead. If you don't know who's openly pulling her strings then you're not qualified to even enter the discussion.
>The pope
Is being denounced by Christians worldwide because he's desecrating the religion in an attempt to appeal to your demographic.

I guess we see what atheist gratitude is worth.
>>
>>81398206
>Without the religion the west wouldn't exist.
And I'd be fine with some arbitrary geographical association not existing if that means that the foundation of the current self-hate and self-destruction would not exist as well.

There's no west without white people either, and thanks to your religion, there won't be many of those around in the future.
>>
>>81398285
>tries to disprove work religion
>posts source to religion in Africa

It's like you don't even see what you type. Is this wilful ignorance or do you have no argument so you resort to trying to lie?
>>
>>81398285
>Ah, we're doing back then, huh?
Of course, they got rights in the past, you dumb shit.

>Is being denounced by Christians worldwide because
Source
>>
>>81398173
>trying this hard to separate fedora meme from atheism
>>
>>81398117
>Atheists, agnostics and other people who do not affiliate with any religion – though increasing in countries such as the United States and France – will make up a declining share of the world’s total population.
from one of the links you referred me to. Sounds like it's not really dying in relevant countries.

>The religiously unaffiliated, called "nones," are growing significantly. They’re the second largest religious group in North America and most of Europe. In the United States, nones make up almost a quarter of the population. In the past decade, U.S. nones have overtaken Catholics, mainline protestants, and all followers of non-Christian faiths.
>>
>>81398253
>It's liberals who invite them in.
The Christian Democratic Union is Germany's conversative party.
The Republicans that have been shilling for mexicans because they're hard working and have Christian family values are conservative as well.
One of the biggest "criticisms" they have nowadays for Democrats is that they used to be for slavery and founding the KKK.
>>
>>81398181
Your analogy is bad because there are people who had faith and lost it.
And if it was so obvious as "opening my eyes"
you whould tell me how to do it instead of putting words in my mouth.
>insisting that colors are the opiate of the masses and you're too intelligent for it.
>>
>>81398354

>have to lump atheists and agnostics together
>still less than 5%

Kek
>>
>>81398354
>In the United States, nones make up almost a quarter of the population.
How can something that's not even 25% have the level of political influence some Christcucks in here are suggesting?
>>
>>81398321
So your argument is that Christians used to act the way you act now. Despite the fact that modern Christians oppose all the shit you're blaming them for, while you simultaneously embrace it, you see no issue with blaming them?
>you guys used to embrace the things we push now, and so its your fault we're ruining the country!

Atheist doublethink is a helluva thing to see in action.
>>
>>81390193
You're doing God's work, brother.
>>
>>81398368
>the Confederates were Democrats meme
How do you even argue with someone so historically illiterate? Do you not know about the paradigm shift? Are you unfamiliar with the difference between Republican and Conservative?
>>
>believing in any semitic religion
Good job for appropriating these desert traditions. I'm sure your ancestors are proud of you for abandoning your actual culture and heritage in favour of Torah v2.0 and v3.0.
>>
>>81398371
People who "lost Faith" either never truly had it in the first place or never actually lost it. There's no such thing. It's easy to conflate depression or anger with an absence of Faith because of how comforting it can be to draw on your Faith.

And I can't tell you how to open your eyes. It's something you already know how to do. I might as well explain to you how to make your tastebuds taste, or your eardrums hear. They're equipped to do it automatically, there's no big secret to it. You just have to stop forcing yourself to not see.
>>
>>81398406
>So your argument is that Christians used to act the way you act now.
If I would be acting like them in the past then I wouldn't object to that, now would I?

>modern Christians oppose all the shit you're blaming them for
No modern Christian opposes what I'm blaming them for.
>while you simultaneously embrace it
Where do I embrace any of it, anon?

Christians got what they wanted and now they want to blame some atheist or liberal boogeyma because they saw that what they wanted was shit. No amount of cringy dipshits embracing what Christianity has sowed is going to change the fact that it was Christianity doing this shit in the first place.

You're shilling the problem as a solution and that's fucking retarded.
>>
>>81398500
>If I would be acting like them in the past then I wouldn't object to that, now would I?
Seems like you are. The data is clear, everything you're accusing white Christians of in the US is the exact opposite of how they're voting. It is, however, exactly what the demographic you represent is doing. And so, as though you're trying to fix this hypocrisy in your mind, you keep stretching back decades and centuries to different times with different circumstances to find a time when Christians acted a bit more like the way you atheists act today.

It's wildly disingenuous and if you weren't an atheist, I'd have said it was beneath you.
>>
>>81398441
So are you saying that Republicans don't use "b-but the democrats are da reeeaaal raycissts"?
>>
>>81391162
Redditors BTFO
>>
>>81398497
I admire how hard you're trying to argue against arguing whether something is true or not.
Lets try something else.
If you need faith to believe its because you can't prove it, right?
>>
>>81398543
I'm saying trying to claim the Republicans and Democrats of the 1800's are the exact same as the ones in the 2010's just proves your staggering ignorance of both politics and history.
>>
>>81398594
It's metaphysical. You can't prove your mind. You can't give me a handful of integrity or measure out a yard of hope.
>>
>>81398534
>It is, however, exactly what the demographic you represent is doing.
See >>81398391
The "demographic I represent" doesn't have the level of influence the demographic you represent has.
And the current state of the world is a direct consequence of your demographic's influence.

The US is about to be minority white and you elected some kike puppet as response and now you not only want a standing ovation for it, you want to credit your religion. If Christianity is responsible for this, then shouldn't you stop shilling for this shit at this point?

The current environment has been shaped by you lot. You wanted this with your muh childrinz of god, muh we all da saem in Jesus narrative. Now you blame some gullible people for jumping onboard as if that's going to absolve you from creating this.

Christians and Jews should share the same oven.
>>
>>81398645
See, Jews represent the same demographic as atheists - liberals. The simple fact of the matter is that atheism by itself isn't large, but it falls under the MASSIVE umbrella of liberalism. And while white Christianity is large, it's under the much smaller umbrella of conservatism.

And liberalism is what's responsible for all the woes you're bitching about. That's your demographic, not mine.
>>
>>81398625
Can you explain that again? did you mean you can't prove that you have faith or that you can't prove religon?
>>
>>81398700
I'm saying that asking for proof of the metaphysical is flawed in and of itself. It's like asking what smell blue has.
>>
>>81392309
A human cell is still human you barbarian.
>>
>>81398713
It's remarkable how difficult the idea of philosophy is for so many people.
>>
>>81398682
>And while white Christianity is large, it's under the much smaller umbrella of conservatism.
And yet at some point white Christian conservatives were the majority and how did that end up?

You gobble kike dick non stop (it's not the liberals that have the muh Israel narrative) while you're becoming a minority only capable of shitting on something even smaller and weaker than themselves: atheists.

It's fucking hilarious how you think your loser club is even capable of being the solution to this.
You can't oppose kikes while worshipping one of them. You can't turn away poor shitskins when the religion you follow says you'll go to hell for doing so.

You're just inviting being ideologically defeated (like you have been already) with having a contradictory foundation like that.
>>
>>81398713
What is metaphysical? faith? god? religon?
>>
>>81398784
>And yet at some point white Christian conservatives were the majority and how did that end up?
Pretty well. It's called Western Civilization. Enjoying that internet and computer? You're welcomed.

>it's not the liberals that have the muh Israel narrative
And yet almost all Jews are liberal. Funny that, huh? And let's be honest, the left isn't monolithic in its view on Israel.

And as much as you drop to ad hominem and start anger-posting, it doesn't change the facts. The facts are that liberalism is responsible for your complaints and atheists are almost exclusively liberal. White Christians are the unguent for the ills of society that you're blaming us for.

And like the martyrs we are, we'll continue to save you, even as you ungratefully spite us like a rebellious child.
>>
>>81398792
met·a·phys·ics
noun
the branch of philosophy that deals with the first principles of things, including abstract concepts such as being, knowing, substance, cause, identity, time, and space.
>>
>>81398871
Im not asking for definiton, im asking what do you mean by "it's" in your sentence.
>It's metaphysical. You can't prove your mind.
>>
>>81393453
(you)
>>
>>81398849
>It's called Western Civilization
And it's destroying itself right now. Good job.

>The facts are that liberalism is responsible for your complaints and atheists are almost exclusively liberal.
The fact is that atheists are a minority and don't have the political influence to change the things I'm complaining about, even less so historically. It's impossible that they're the cause of this, so I'm not going to act as if - or entertain your delusion about this.

>And like the martyrs we are, we'll continue to save you
What have you actually done, anon? Women still vote, shitskins are still becoming the majority, kikes are still running things.

You want applause for being a failure.
>>
>>81398942
I guess I don't understand what you don't get. You asked about proving Faith, I point out that Faith, like the mind, is metaphysical. It's not something that has a quantifiable metric. Then you asked again about proving Faith and I again assert, that's not how it works.

So... maybe if you can explain your disconnect on what you're not understanding, I can try and clarify?
>>
>>81398964
>And it's destroying itself right now. Good job.
Because of atheists, Jews and the rest of the liberals. Why are you blaming me for not trying hard enough to stop you? Shouldn't the blame be on you for destroying it, not on me for creating it and not fighting hard enough to stop you from ruining it?

>The fact is that atheists are a minority and don't have the political influence to change the things
Individually, yes. But they don't vote in the atheist party, they vote in the Democrat party. And that is strong enough and is responsible to make the changes you're complaining about.

>What have you actually done, anon? Women still vote, shitskins are still becoming the majority, kikes are still running things.
Vote against the cultural Marxism that atheism is pushing. Can't do much as long as you guys have the majority. But fighting the good fight is often times as much about making the effort than winning.

When the west falls to atheism and liberalism, I'll rest easy in my coffin knowing I and white Christianity opposed it. Even if in futility.
>>
>>81399004
I get it now
i said:
>If you need faith to believe its because you can't prove it, right?
And by "it" i meant religion or god but you thought "it" meant faith.

So yeah we can agree that you can't prove having faith.
>>
>>81394578
I'll pick both, plebbit.
>>
>>81394677
(((They))) would never allow it.
>>
>>81399068
>Atheism
>bad
cultural Marxism
>real
Also
>majority
>>
File: TURxcuf.jpg.png (436KB, 691x487px) Image search: [Google]
TURxcuf.jpg.png
436KB, 691x487px
>>81399168
I see you've regressed to single word answers and memes. Another atheist defeated in open debate.
>>
>>81399068
>Because of atheists, Jews and the rest of the liberals
And the rest of the liberals are...
Let's consult https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Progressive_Christianity
>Progressive Christianity is a form of Christianity which is characterized by a willingness to question tradition, acceptance of human diversity, a strong emphasis on social justice and care for the poor and the oppressed, and environmental stewardship of the Earth. Progressive Christians have a deep belief in the centrality of the instruction to "love one another" (John 15:17) within the teachings of Jesus Christ
>It was influential in the US mainline churches, and reflected global trends in student activism.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mainline_Protestant
>Mainline Protestants were a majority of all Christians in the United States until the mid-20th century
>From 1854 until at least 1964, Mainline Protestants and their descendants were heavily Republican.
This is the reason we're in this mess. Christians laid the foundation and now they want a scapegoat for this shit.
>Shouldn't the blame be on you for destroying it
No, since I didn't destroy anything - that blame lies solely on Jews and their best friends; you.

>Can't do much as long as you guys have the majority.
You couldn't even do much when you were the majority, that's the whole point.

>But fighting the good fight is often times as much about making the effort than winning.
>When the west falls to atheism and liberalism, I'll rest easy in my coffin knowing I and white Christianity opposed it.
Cuck rationalization.
Thread posts: 386
Thread images: 36

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.