[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Did anyone else think the SJW's got worked up over this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: sansa.png (961KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sansa.png
961KB, 1920x1080px
Did anyone else think the SJW's got worked up over this scene for no reason?

First of all, Sansa never said no. Also, it was their wedding night so it was expected that they would have sex. Just because it's rough doesn't mean it's rape. Honestly, I think it's debatable whether a husband can even rape his wife.
>>
>le subtle bait post
>>
It wasn't rape. Liberals are retarded.
>>
>>81388703
>Honestly, I think it's debatable whether a husband can even rape his wife.

No, it's not. What the hell are you on about?
>>
donald j trump actually did worse to his ex-wife (tore out her hair, forcibly raped multiple times) and ended up settling for pennies. Ramsay got fed to dogs. something's not adding up here.
>>
>>81388807
This. You get married, she's yours. That's the deal.
This rang especially true during medieval times, and while this is a fantasy universe, this still applies.
>>
File: HA.jpg (7KB, 283x178px) Image search: [Google]
HA.jpg
7KB, 283x178px
>>81388703
>Just because it's rough doesn't mean it's rape.
>>
keep it in your general you fucking retard
>>
>>81388703
It's actually the most tame rape scene in the entire series.

People were upset because they've been with this character since season 1 when she was still a kid, and they themselves mentally made it worse.

People need to not pretend that bad stuff only happens to people they don't like, or people who are not important.
>>
Honestly, I would sjws would hate this scene for different reasons. Sex in this show is done in the most hamfisted way possible. All the rape scenes feel forced and are just done to show how "mature" and "adult" game of thrones. Rape scenes in this show just act as lazy ways to develop their already poorly written and poorly acted female characters(the execution is terrible too). I don't get offended by any of this shit, but these are just my two cents
>>
Would GoT be better or worse if it had more unsimulated sex?

Which dynamics would it improve?
>>
>>81388895
Curious, how many women did Bill Clinton rape, Anon?
>>
>>81389144
>how "mature" and "adult" game of thrones.
Stopped right there due to incorrect sentence structure. Better luck next time mate, I now couldn't give a shit less what your point was.
>>
>>81388895
>ever believing the woman's story in divorce court
>>
>>81388703
>it's debatable whether a husband can even rape his wife.

Ah, you see, up until here, you were credible. Better luck next time. 5/8.
>>
File: bobbyseriously.jpg (45KB, 740x721px) Image search: [Google]
bobbyseriously.jpg
45KB, 740x721px
>>81388807
>>81390307
>A husband can rape his wife

This might be true in LA or NYC where married liberal couples are in open marriages and are extra cautious to respect the pronouns of others, but in the real world this idea is false.
>>
>>81390743
Shame on you for using a Bobby image to spew such retarded shit.
>>
>>81390743
yeah I hit my wife regularly and fuck her whenever I watn. sometime she doesnt feel up for it but i just throw here down on the bed and do what i want to do. its not like anything permanently bad has ever happned to her, people are pussys
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.