[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey guys, do orcs have dicks? If they do.. Why? They come out

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Hey guys, do orcs have dicks? If they do.. Why? They come out of pods so why would they need dicks?
>>
This is a very good question i bump this in the name of jesus christ and the church of rome
>>
I thought they raped elves or humans?
>>
orcs don't come out of pods, those are uruks. Orcs are just another race, so yes they have women and kids and procreate like any other race.
>>
ACTUALLY you're thinking of the Uruk-Hai
>>
where do the get food from?
>>
>>81386725
menus
>>
>>81386725
they grow food on farms and raise animals. orcs are just fucked up looking humanoids essentially. there are different orc races as well, same as the elves and dwarves.
>>
>>81386801
so mordor isn't just a barren hellscape?
>>
>>81386725
Kidnapping and cannibalization.
>>
>>81386522
urination
>>
>>81386775
kekek
>>
>>81386669
>ywn smash qt orc pussy

why even live
>>
>>81386844
The hellscape you see is a plateau. of course it isn't the best farmland.
>>
File: ancalagon the BLACKED.jpg (980KB, 5000x2262px) Image search: [Google]
ancalagon the BLACKED.jpg
980KB, 5000x2262px
>>81386725
more importantly, where the fuck did this nigger get food from?
>>
>>81386844
nope, that was (((elvish))) and gondorian propaganda to get the last men to take up arms and fight in the war of the ring.
>>
whatt would happen if you put the one ring on an orc dick
>>
>>81387160
depends, is it orc-chad or orc-beta
>>
>>81387192
>>81387192
i don't think that matters with orcs desu
>>
Where do goblins fit into all this?
>>
>>81387160
I'm pretty sure that orcs in LotR are driven by a complete hatred of all things, especially beautiful and wondrous things.

So the Ring would merely enhance this desire to destroy all beauty.
>>
>>81387283
goblins and orcs are the same.
>>
>>81386646
i guess they could use their fingers for that.

they don't have noses, after all.
>>
File: 1472515251969.jpg (58KB, 474x548px) Image search: [Google]
1472515251969.jpg
58KB, 474x548px
>>81386872
the smell though
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.