[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>About to kill a man >He reveals his mother has the same

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: batman superman.jpg (132KB, 1080x771px) Image search: [Google]
batman superman.jpg
132KB, 1080x771px
>About to kill a man
>He reveals his mother has the same name as yours

What do you do /tv/?
>>
>>81382947
Martha was the dying word of his father after he saw both of them gunned down in front of his face you fucking idiot
>>
Kill his mom
>>
>>81382981
Well that's a funny coincidence
>>
>what if we are brothers
>>
>>81382947
Become allies and then die
>>
I guess that if I decided to kill a man knowing a small detail like his mother's name wouldn't chage that, I not that poorly writen
>>
>>81382947
y-you too
>>
File: 1429584193991.jpg (98KB, 800x560px) Image search: [Google]
1429584193991.jpg
98KB, 800x560px
>>81383056
That's what I love about Zack Snyder films, they really make you think
>>
>>81382947
>saying your mothers first name with your dying breath to force a plot point
>>
>>81382947

>About to kill the most powerful being in the world
>About to kill the man responsible (indirectly) for the death of millions of people including known friends and colleagues
>The alien reveals that he has a human mother and her name is the same as yours

Ftfy
>>
>>81382947
doesn't count, my mom has a very common name
>>
>>81382947
Ask if he's my father's wife's son
>>
>>81383145
Don't forget that as this makes no sense to the batman, supermans girlfriend runs up and explains it to him.
>>
>>81383210
>The alien reveals that he has a human mother

u wot
>>
>>81383145
>>81383361
Yeah he should have just screamed "mommy!" while batman was hitting him.
>>
Slap his ass with a wet towel
>>
>>81382947
I look to the left, look back at him, and ask

>WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME???
>>
File: 1489452702982.jpg (4MB, 9600x4000px) Image search: [Google]
1489452702982.jpg
4MB, 9600x4000px
When Batman hears Martha’s name he is snapped back to the moment of his parents’ death and realises that he wasn’t the hero who was going to save the world from a dangerous alien, he was the man who was about to take a boy away from his mother. He was about to become the very thing he had fought against all his life and what had caused him to become Batman in the first place. Even though he was ready to kill Superman before, he had never thought of himself in terms of his parents’ killer and instead saw Superman as the killer. He lost his parents to a shooter “for no reason at all”, he lost Robin to the Joker (chaos) and he lost his last family, his employees to the Kryptonians’ war (that emerged out of nowhere).

But now he realised that he had things the other way around and that Superman was the victim and the man with a family, a mother and people that he loved and whom he was trying to save and was helpless to save at that moment. He saw things for what they really were: Superman was the boy about to lose his mother to a madman and that boy was helpless to save her. That is why when he realises all of this he throws the spear away in anger at what he had let himself become.

When Batman is faced with this reality he doesn't just come back from the edge and become good again, he manages to FINALLY come to terms with the loss he suffered for 30 years. By getting a chance to save Martha, he can finally do something that allows him to cope with his loss, which 20 years of fighting criminals and stopping evil couldn't do. It also reinstills faith in him that what he did for 20 years WASN’T a waste and that "what falls" ISN'T "fallen" permanently and that his life as Batman WASN'T just "a beautiful lie". This is proven at the end of the movie when he says, “Men are still good, we fight, we kill, we betray one another, but we can rebuild, we can do better, we will, we have to.”
>>
>>81382981
You mean after Bruce's idiot dad got them killed? That's really what Batman and Superman should bond over.

>Hey both our dads are suicidal retards
>>
>>81383615
How in the fuck did people not get this immediately from the film? I hope /tv/ have just been meme lords about this.
>>
>>81383792
Bad directing and editing. It was obvious for anything thinking but if you're an average capshit movie goer you're not even gonna fucking think of it
>>
What did you make this thread?
What does it mean?

WHY DID YOU MAKE THIS THREAD
WHHHYY DID YOU MAKE THIS THREAD
>>
>>81383615
> When Batman hears Martha’s name he is snapped back to the moment of his parents’ death
normal people dont think like that, people dont think like that period

dead set to do something then small thing changes everything? sure, that can happen, but not so quick! no combination of words could stop batman
>>
>>81383683
I'm not a retard so I know no matter what the Waynes always get murdered. There's nothing wrong with Thomas Wayne trying to save his family outside of your autistic whining.
>>
Superman didn't say Martha, he said his favorite word: murder
>>
File: hamfisted.jpg (18KB, 267x267px) Image search: [Google]
hamfisted.jpg
18KB, 267x267px
>>81383123
not *too* hamfisted
>>
>>81383210
Batman's such a dummy, he'll believe anything
>>
>>81383821
AND BAD PLOT DEVICE
>>
Shout: WHY DID YOU SAY THAT NAME ??????
>>
>>81383615

>proceeds to gun down dozens of guys 5 minutes later, all of whom have families
>>
>>81383893
"You're letting him kill Martha."

That wouldn't give you some pause, as someone who watched his parents gunned down in front of him and did nothing to stop it?

And trigger words are a real thing.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.