[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: huffington-johansson-2-2000.jpg (219KB, 2000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
huffington-johansson-2-2000.jpg
219KB, 2000x1333px
http://archive.is/Eqdxy

>Scarlett Johansson may have recently poked fun at Ivanka Trump on Saturday Night Live — but when it comes to the first daughter’s private influence on politics and policies, the 32-year-old actress is not laughing.
>>
>>81381413
>im in da movies, listen to my opinions on politics

no thanks
>>
>>81381413

A woman's mouth is not for the exiting of words.
>>
>>81381440
It's funny, when that video came out with all the celebrities smugly endorsing Hillary I know dozens of people who decided then and there to vote for Trump. They have no idea how much they shot themselves in the foot with that one.
>>
>>81381581
>implying you can even talk to women without your voice quivering
>>
>>81381723
They kept releasing video too. That was the best part. They want from A-list, to C, to D as it became more and more embarrassing.
>>
>>81381413
Holy fuck...IT FAILED BECAUSE NOT ONLY SCARLET IS A MEME BUT NO ONE CARES ABOUT ANIMU MOVIES NOW
MAYBE WHEN CAPESHIT STARTS TO FADE, BUT NOT NOW
>>
>>81381413
>It’s such an old-fashioned concept that to be this powerful woman, you can’t appear to be concerned with that someone’s going to think you’re ‘bitchy’, says Scarlett, like a little bitch.
>>
She's only 4 years older than me? Jesus fucking christ, I need to reevaluate my shit.
>>
>>81381723
That makes them just as bad as faggots who voted for Hillary in response to that vid. Just as stupid. Instead of letting RDJ influence who you vote for you should've instead sworn to stop watching their shitty movies. Dumbass.
>>
>>81381413
as floppy as her floppy tits
>>
File: 1409355507032.jpg (101KB, 399x388px) Image search: [Google]
1409355507032.jpg
101KB, 399x388px
She used to be such a piece of ass. I find her repulsive now. Miley tier.
>>
>>81382837
Alternatively:
It failed because it was bad
>>
I don't think Scarjo is a good lead
Female lead works in anime form because its for virgin neets

Doesn't work well in live action because animeneets are not the main market demographic
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.