[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmx 0yaVWhfY >Chris Evan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 3

File: Ckm3f9VUYAAb0fv[1].jpg (50KB, 619x734px) Image search: [Google]
Ckm3f9VUYAAb0fv[1].jpg
50KB, 619x734px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmx0yaVWhfY

>Chris Evans Told His Mom When He Lost His Virginity

Am I the only one that thinks this is weird? No one here ever told their mom did they?
>>
>>81380965
his fucking posture triggers me to no end.
>>
He looks like a blow up doll in a wig
>>
>>81380965
Well I have nothing to tell her
>>
>>81380965
oh man, I totally forgot I'm 28 this year and still a virgin.
>>
No, I don't plan on telling my mom.
>>
>>81380989

>Am I the only one that thinks this is weird? No one here ever told their mom did they?

You are 100% a virgin, most people dont have the option of choice. You bring a girl home and the next morning people are going to find out
>>
File: 1458408334643.png (306KB, 593x540px) Image search: [Google]
1458408334643.png
306KB, 593x540px
>>81380965
>tfw mom asks when i'm gonna bring in a gf
how do i explain to her what a waifu is ?
>>
>even the most normal people have quirks which stray from the norm
News at eleven
>>
>>81380965
Yeah, I told my mum.
>>
>>81381052
>not going to her house when her parents are away and fucking her on her parents bed

Wow. I thought the joke of casuals being on /tv/ was a meme but now I know it's real.
>>
I tried to be honest with my dad and let him know me and my gf were planning on doing it, and we just hadn't nailed down a 'safe' location

that... didn't work. at all. So what ended up happening is we did it on her floor while her whole family was in the adjacent room, and neither of my parents had to think of me having sex until we announced we were having a kid however many years la-

wait.. this isn't /tv/ discussion just because it's tangentially related to chris evans, how dare you
>>
>>81381052
>having sex in your parents house

Woah that's disrespectful
>>
>>81380965
Moms gonna freak!
>>
There's no reason to tell my mom about when I lost my virginity, she was there.
>>
>>81381052
>Not fucking in a car
>Not banging at her place while her parents are away
wew lads
>>
>>81380965
>be me
>bring girl to dinner at moms house
>bang her out all night
>tell my mom & stepdad in the morning what heinous acts i have commited9
>>
>>81381166
>>81381108

>being so beta you need her parents to be away
>>
>>81381198
This 2bh. I wouldn't bang a girl in my parents house but the girls parents place is fair game. It was a really awkward breakfast after though and they never drove me home. But the breakfast was good and they were polite all things considered
>>
>>81381198
>he doesnt assert his dominance over her dad by plowing his daughter in the next room with the door open.
>>
>>81381198
I actually have had sex with 2 exes less than 5 feet from their respective parents and 3 maybe 4 others loudly with their parents or siblings home. Pretty cash.
>>
>>81381112
You're a fucking weirdo m8
>>
>>81381237
I'm calling bullshit.
>>
>>81380965
It depends on your complexes and the history of your family relationships. Personally I never talk about such intimacy as sex and relationships to anyone. I just feel like it is not something to share and I would protect muh privacy with all I've got.
>>
This thread makes me feel like a useless piece of shit. Have I already missed my chance? I'm 18.
>>
>>81381319
You can if you want. But it happened. It's not even a really outlandish story
>>
My parents think I'm gay because I have never been romantically involved with a woman, so at least I don't have to tell my mom about losing my virginity haha
>>
>>81381552
Based gay virgin poster!
>>
My mom thought I lost my virginity a long time before I actually did.

So when I did, I told her, but she'd have probably found out sooner because I lost it to a cheerleader in front of a group of people.

Sorry that this isn't /tv/ related.
>>
I had to have a subtle 'I'm totally banging this chick' conversations with my parents after a talk we had where I realised that they thought I was gay. Of course once we had that conversation they were convinced I was saying she was pregnant. Communications are not my family's strong suit.
>>
>>81380965

Not being an American I can talk to my parents about sex and ask them for advice, it's great to be able to get proper answers from a couple I know I can trust and know how to make a relationship last, my condolences to all the sexually repressed burgerboys out there.
>>
>>81380965
Yes, it's weird, this thread and the vast majority of the people posting in it deserve the rope for being degenerate cunts.
>>
I'm not telling my mother I fucked my sister when I was a lot younger.
>>
>>81381398
leaving it later is better since you're not a stupid teenager who'll get a drug addict pregnant or whatever drama tbqh
>>
>>81381673
>talking about sex with your parents
>not simply learning the necessities in school

Europeans are so gay and flamboyant with sex. It's called privacy and boundaries
>>
File: aaron paul.jpg (42KB, 603x700px) Image search: [Google]
aaron paul.jpg
42KB, 603x700px
>>81381594
>>
>>81380965
No way. Losing my virginity was a terrible experience and i felt so disgusted at myself. I felt so much shame.
>>
>>81381398
No, 18 is still way young, it gets harder from here on out but feeling bad over it is fucking nonsense
Normies will chastise you for not bowing to peer pressure, learn to see that for what it is, a reflection of their own insecurities.
The best way to do that is to understand that nobody is actually thinking about you, everyone is thinking about what everyone else must be thinking about them, to such an extent that is actually looking at anybody else. They care about you and what you do or don't do like a cashier cares about what food you buy at the store, so do what the fuck you like when you like
>>
>>81381187
>bang her out
I've never heard that phrasing.
>>
>>81381398
Try 22
>>
>>81380965
you dont tell your mom that

only when you get a girl to do anal, losing virginity is not a big deal enough to tell mom
>>
>>81381398
You might have lost your chance. Maybe if you fuck before you turn 19 or 20 you'll be okayish. I had sex for the first time at 23 and it fixed nothing, since I will always be behind any of my peers.
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.