[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you think that it kills him that he will never be a director?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (110KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
110KB, 1280x720px
Do you think that it kills him that he will never be a director? Judging from his short films and screenplays he seems to be full of ideas. It seems like it's what he really wants to do. Perhaps we can all chip in, and crowdfund his movie?
>>
>marvel
>drive
>matrix
>indiana jones
>children's toys
>children's games

Nah he can fuck off and ask reddit
>>
his talent is being a whiny beta faggot not directing or writing. he should stay in his lane
>>
>>81374189
>Perhaps we can all chip in, and crowdfund his movie?

hahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

NO
>>
>>81374332
He has 1 mill subs. Seems you do not all realize just how popular and influential this man is.
>>
File: NU-TV Can Fuck Off.jpg (1MB, 2188x1214px) Image search: [Google]
NU-TV Can Fuck Off.jpg
1MB, 2188x1214px
>>81374455
>giving people on Jewtube monies

You're a special kind of retarded, aren't you?
>>
>>81374189
I only see this guy here. I don't remember his name. Looking at his room in the picture there, I'm disturbed. It seems to me that the big difference between these vlog wannabe creatives who rely on Patreon or similar schemes to get funded, and creatives who actually go out and do it, is that if you look at the creatives who go out and do it, you'll notice they don't wear merch for other people's IPs. Or even their own work, come to that. They tend to dress like adults who could get employed somewhere doing something. Maybe if this guy invested in some dress shirts and normal slacks he could get a job and not have to ask his viewers to give him a tithe from their autismbux.
>>
>>81374494
"A special kind of" is such a reddit expression, don't bring it here please.
>>
>>81374189
lol, he is acceptable as a film critic. But he would make a terrible director. He has probably already the job hes best at
>>
Hey /tv/, why is it that great critics always make for poor directors? Shouldnt you be able to make a great film if you not what NOT to do?
>>
>>81374189
>Perhaps we can all chip in, and crowdfund his movie?

Fuck off cuckman, you're a manchild pleb with zero critiquing skills
>>
File: Nightmare Fuel.jpg (39KB, 479x553px) Image search: [Google]
Nightmare Fuel.jpg
39KB, 479x553px
>>81374533
Is it, now? And how would you know that, my awesometacular online chat friend?
>>
>>81374567
Great critics don't always make for poor directors. In fact, they usually end up being great directors. But this guy isn't a great critic, is he? He's a professional enthusiast.
>>
>>81374586
Because I have been there, like you have, but I keep the language of each pure unto itself.

Calling anything vaguely non-mundane "nightmare fuel" is also very reddit.
>>
Why is it that everyday there is a thread about this prick?

Stop talking about this faggot, come on.
>>
>>81374494

I'll never understand why people have problems with YT. Sounds like your channel failed and you're jealous
>>
>>81374664
YT is successful. It is easy to dislike something that is popular
>>
>>81374189
Faggot works for Channel Awesome, that's basically career suicide and in Jewario's case a death warrant.
>>
File: Literally Reddit The Image.jpg (66KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Literally Reddit The Image.jpg
66KB, 600x450px
>>81374625
>being angry about a particular website
>being angry because one or more visitors at this website are suspected of frequently visiting the aforementioned website

Here's how it is, friendos. You're not going to like it, but all I offer is the truth.

You can not stop the oncoming tide of what you perceive to be "le randum post-millennial newfag summercancer tourists" from coming to this site. Or any site. Or any nation. Ever. Our numbers are too strong.

What you CAN do, however, is this. You can take a giant step back from yourself and ask, "all this crying about the past, all this whining about the present and all this despair for the future - does it make me a genuinely happy person? Does my knowledge of the idiocracy enlighten me? Does it hold me and reassure me on a cold night?"

Chances are, everyone who desperately clings to the "good old days", the answers to these questions probably aren't what you would refer to as "positive". Chances are, you probably fucking HATE yourself. Why don't you do something that distracts you from your smug, arrogant self-righteousness, for a change?

Take up a hobby. Take a walk. Lift. Oh, you'd be surprised how much better you feel, after a few weeks of doing a nice, light weights program to get those joints and muscles moving.

Maybe then there'd be less of you insipid, whining cunts making posts like this.

We are memes. We are fun. We are the NEW 4chan.
>>
>>81374771
The post you're replying to doesn't suit this pasta. The point is one of style. Would you post an update about your private life here? No. Then why do people think it's appropriate to post phrases like "a special kind of" on /tv/? It's missing an opportunity for real fun, reaching for a cliched phrase.
>>
Can someone help me, I can't figure out how to upvote posts???
>>
>>81374189
>he seems to be full of ideas
No, directing is more than having good ideas.
Managing a 'large' film crew is like being a football coach for a bunch of middle-schoolers; you rarely find that perfect group of people that does exactly as you instructed. It's non-stop pressure throughout a film production and it often caused inexperience people making that one critical mistake that will cost the entire film.
>>
File: Literally Reddit.jpg (61KB, 467x700px) Image search: [Google]
Literally Reddit.jpg
61KB, 467x700px
>>81374815
It's my pasta. Shut up, cunt. Or I'll fuck you with a rake filled with nightmarish awesometacular fuel. It'll make you a special kind of retarded.
>>
>>81374873
alt-F4
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.