[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>It's a Ray slaps Debra for dressing like a slut and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: 14549everybodydebraandray.jpg (34KB, 355x241px) Image search: [Google]
14549everybodydebraandray.jpg
34KB, 355x241px
>It's a Ray slaps Debra for dressing like a slut and he just stands there nervously until the cops show up with Robert joyfully eager to slap the cuffs on Ray so he can rape his sister in law episode
Love those. Classic.
>>
>>81372213
>it's a Ray gets drunk and fucks Debra against the front window while Robert watches from across the road episode
Did there have to be one of these every season?
>>
>>81372213
>it's a "someone makes an offhand comment over how they 'hate' the sports column in the paper and ray gets so autistic over it it eats him up for days before he has a spergy confrontation with the person and realizes that it was just a exaggerative figure of speech" episode

boy i really wish the message of 'you can't please everyone' had stuck with me, life would be a bit easier, but noooo I need to display textbook people-pleaser tendencies that bring me nothing but stress and misery
>>
>>81372213
>it's a Debra pushes Frank and Marie down the stairs and makes it look like an accident episode
>>
>it's a Ray loses an argument and has to cut his cock off episode
>>
>it's a Frank goes senile on set and spends 20 minutes dribbling on camera episode
>>
>>81372213
>>81372280
>>81372308
>>81372318
>>81372358
>>81372450
INCLUDE ME IN THE r/4chan SCREENSHOT
>>
>>81372497
replying to more than 3 posts without a good reason for doing so should be a bannable offense
>>
>>81372524
I wish your mom's rack was a bangable offense
>>
>>81372888
Well your mom's rack is just an offense.
>>
>it's a Robert is an asshole and squeals to his mom even though he's in his forties episode
That guy was a giant cock
>>
>It's a Marie slips rat poison into Debra's cooking so she remains best cook episode.
>>
>>81373723
name 10 episodes where this doesn't actually happen
>>
File: 1334570861_417532.jpg (98KB, 845x430px) Image search: [Google]
1334570861_417532.jpg
98KB, 845x430px
>>81372213
>>81372280
>>81372318
>>81372358
A year ago I would have never believed these posts until I actually saw the show.

Christ that whole thing was unexpected
>>
>it's a "Ray's penis gets stuck in the cuck cage again" episode

The NFL cameos were the best part of those episodes.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.