[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>"You know how on shampoo bottles is says lather, rinse,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: enhanced-598-1398707591-17.jpg (28KB, 537x386px) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-598-1398707591-17.jpg
28KB, 537x386px
>"You know how on shampoo bottles is says lather, rinse, repeat?"

>"I don't repeat."
>>
Hillary is a tremendous pawg and milf overall
>>
M A D M A N
>>
>>81371255
this tbqh
>>
Wait I thought Eric said that on boy meets world
>>
>>81371255
milf? she is not even 30
>>
>>81371255

ELABORATE?
PICS?!
>>
>>81371981
The M stands for 'mom'. And she definitely is.
>>
>>81371172

Why is it this one line that I remember from the show? Its popped into my mind a few times over the years since I saw it. I mean it is funny but it seems odd that it would be that memorable yet I can't remember any other lines from the show, and now I see this in the /tv/ catalog and recognise it instantly. So apparently other people remember it too
>>
>>81374522
Same
>>
>>81374522
me too buddy
>>
>>81371172
Rinse and repeat, always with the rinse and repeat
>>
>>81374522
Same here, what the fuck. everything about that show except that line is a blur other than that line and something about her little brother using an RC car to spy on her.

Nice dubs.
>>
>>81371172
Such a pretty boy, I wonder how many jews he fucked.
>>
>>81374522

It's because they used this scene in the promo commercials they probably aired at least once every commercial break.
>>
>>81374522
I remember some line about Gordo when she settles for him at the school dance.
>My dream date was supposed to be tall dark and handsome. I guess 2 out of three ain't bad.

I was always confused which two this pale Jewish manlet qualified as even as a kid.
>>
>>81375402
Kind of like the most prominent line from Even Stevens for me.

>ALL I KNOW IS HE USED TO MAKE US PIZZA...AND NOW HE DON'T
>>
>>81375402

maybe, but I'm australian and it was aired on the abc, not sure if they would have done the same promo
>>
I am reminded of this line on a semi-regular basis when I take a shower.

Isn't that because it was part of a commercial/ad for the show?
>>
>>81376982
Whoops, looks like I'm not the only one:
>>81374522
>>81375402
>>
>>81371172
This guy could be the jokerster
>>
Does anyone actually repeat? How do you know when to stop the cycle? How many repeats is enough?
>>
>>81374522
There are only two I remember. This one and "Nobody likes you Kate". Mainly because that was delivered with spot-on timing and is a one of the best red-pilled comebacks we wish we could all deliver to someone we hate.
>>
>shampooing more than once

Wtf? Why? Your hair will end up ridiculously frizzy.
>>
>>81374522

>Lizzie McGuire you are an outfit repeater!
>>
>I AM NOT SHORTY PANTS KID
>>
>>81374522
I still think about this on occasion while washing my hair.
>>
>>81377368
The reason it sticks with us is because deep down we know he's absolutely right.
>>
>>81374522

same what the fug
>>
Who the fuck repeats? Everyone knows it's just a ploy for them to sell more shampoo since you'll be using twice as much unnecessarily. Not only that, it will damage your hair with too much and then you'll have to buy conditioner and waste even more money.
>>
File: Artist-99329652-2069669.jpg (17KB, 449x331px) Image search: [Google]
Artist-99329652-2069669.jpg
17KB, 449x331px
>>81371172
Memorable line, but the guy is nothing more than an Erik von Detten as Brink knock off.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.