[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was talking with my gf of 2 years about movies and she said

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: drunk.jpg (7KB, 250x242px) Image search: [Google]
drunk.jpg
7KB, 250x242px
I was talking with my gf of 2 years about movies and she said she has never seen The Godfather or The Shawshank Redemption. Thinking about breaking up with her don't know what to do
>>
Just make her watch them then. I have a friend who is a huge StarWars nerd and he made his wife watch all the StarWars movies before they got married.
>>
>>81370485
>never seen The Shawshank Redemption
She is wife material, man!
>>
>>81370485
Getting to introduce people to something is fantastic though. You don't want to miss out on that.
>>
>>81370485
Why the Hell would a girl watch either of those?
That would be like you not having seen Steel Magnolias or The Color Purple.
>>
>>81370485
she wouldn't understand them anyway
>>
>>81370485
>I was talking with my gf of 2 years about movies and she said she has never seen The Godfather or The Shawshank Redemption. Thinking about breaking up with her don't know what to do

None of this is true.
>>
I showed my girlfriend the first LOTR movie and she kept checking her phone through all the movie.
I also made her watch Drive and she couldn't stop talking during the kino intro scene.
Women are such plebs
>>
>>81370622
>forcing people to sit through movies they don't care to see without even giving them a good fingerbanging
>fantastic
pick one.
>>
File: IMG_0718.jpg (56KB, 500x350px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0718.jpg
56KB, 500x350px
>2017
>having a gf
>>
>>81370485
Both those movies are literal trash
>>
>>81370485
die you fucking paedo.
>>
>>81370485
>le instagram if you cant like my bae shows/tv, I cant date you XD meme

May I suggest a noose, fucking normie? Those movies are normie-tier at best on top of that.
>>
Last girl I dated was a feminist and was off put by anything that had a white male as lead.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.