[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay...so. Storm is Egyptian and has an all white mohawk. Not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 3

Okay...so.

Storm is Egyptian and has an all white mohawk. Not only that but her and Angel are also bad guys. Not only bad guys, but 2 of the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse. Angel has metal wings but can fly. Charles lost his hair from a weird body transference that was interrupted. Scott's brother is Havoc. Quick Silver is Magneto's son. Jean and Logan met in the past and she gave him back his memories. Beast controls his fur with medication.

OKAY YOU KNOW WHAT. FINE. FUCK IT.

CHARLES IS MAGNETO'S FATHER. HITLER WAS A MUTANT AND HE WAS JEALOUS OF MAGNETO'S POWER BECAUSE HE COULD SEE THE FUTURE. MUTANTS ARE ACTUALLY ALIENS. NIGHTCRAWLER WAS A WOMAN BUT HAD A SEX CHANGE.

IS THAT RETARDED ENOUGH?!
>>
>>81369064
Diddling boys all the damn time must have rubbed off on Singers cognitive processing
>>
File: 702456.jpg (3MB, 2192x1370px) Image search: [Google]
702456.jpg
3MB, 2192x1370px
>>81369064
I want Jean Grey to step on my nuts
>>
>>81369064
>Mex-Men

DROPPED
>>
Ask your nurse to explain it to you.
>>
What's the point of this thread
>>
>>81369064
>CHARLES IS MAGNETO'S FATHER. HITLER WAS A MUTANT AND HE WAS JEALOUS OF MAGNETO'S POWER BECAUSE HE COULD SEE THE FUTURE. MUTANTS ARE ACTUALLY ALIENS. NIGHTCRAWLER WAS A WOMAN BUT HAD A SEX CHANGE.

Fake, right?
>>
File: VvrWBjJ.gif (2MB, 540x230px) Image search: [Google]
VvrWBjJ.gif
2MB, 540x230px
>>81369197
>>
>>81369064
>Scott's brother is Havoc. Quick Silver is Magneto's son.
Always been that way
>>
>>81369251

This actually the plot of the next X-Men movie.

X-MEN: FIRST CLASS OF FUTURE APOCALYPSE
>>
>>81369064
>Storm is Egyptian and has an all white mohawk.
>Not only that but her and Angel are also bad guys
>Angel is a horsemen
>Angel has metal wings but can fly
>Scott's brother is Havoc.
>Quicksilver is Magneto's son
>Jean and Logan met in the past and she gave him back his memories

Well literally all of this happens in the comics, so this is probably the most accurate X-Men movie, and that is why I love it despite how cheesy it is, because you know comic books are cheesy too. So GTFO you normie.
>>
>>81369064
>Alright, I need a team of powerful mutants
>First I have the guy who can control metal
>then a girl who can control the weather
>So far so good, but now I need a dude who has wings and a girl that can make swords
>Nevermind the mutant who can control minds or the one that can heal from every injury. These two are the ones I need.
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>81369519

I didn't think Storm was one of the horsemen. I didn't see this movie but did you have one eyed Cyclops battling one armed Wolverine? I'm just going to assume Holocaust isn't in this movie for obvious reasons.
>>
>>81369064
>Storm is Egyptian and has an all white mohawk. Not only that but her and Angel are also bad guys.
who cares
> Not only bad guys, but 2 of the 4 horsemen of the apocalypse. Angel has metal wings but can fly
ok these are dumb
>Charles lost his hair from a weird body transference that was interrupted
who cares
>Scott's brother is Havoc. Quick Silver is Magneto's son
literally canon
>Jean and Logan met in the past and she gave him back his memories
i don't remember this part in the movie but who cares
>Beast controls his fur with medication
who cares it's a made up world with mutant people
>>
>>81369622
The guy who has wings is a horsemen from the comics, however his wings and whole body is modified. The girl that can make swords is a powerful telepathic and kinetic mutant, despite her powers being hugely nerfed in the movie she still can slice a car in a half.

However I'm a bit mad about Magneto being a horsemen, because he is not the guy who like to receive orders and being a subordinate.
>>
>>81369064

Her hair turned white after Ivan Ooze supercharged her power

Apocalypse was a terrible movie anyway though
>>
>>81369701
Storm was a horsemen in the animated series, but actually I just typed "Angel was a horsemen".
>>
Half of that is true to the comics. Storm is Egyption with a mohawk, Scott and Havoc are brothers, Angel was an evil horsemen of the Apocalypse with metal wings. Beast did control his fur for a while. Quicksilver was Magnetos son (until recently retconned)
>>
>>81369964
>Half of that is true to the comics. Storm is Egyption

I did not know that. wow.
>>
>>81369064
>Angel has metal wings but can fly.
>Scott's brother is Havoc.
>Quick Silver is Magneto's son.

All from the comics. In fact, in the comics Nightcrawler is Mystique's son, don't know why they didn't go with that considering they seemed to be setting it up in First Class.
>>
>>81370133
She was born in america but moved to Cairo as a child where her parents died and was raised as an orphan thief working for Shadow King.
>>
>>81369964
>>81370133

Storm is Kenyan but lived on the streets in Egypt.
>>
>>81369964
>Quicksilver was Magnetos son (until recently retconned)

Fuck nuMarvel and fuck nuInhumans.
>>
>>81370204
>Nightcrawler is Mystique's son

And basically the same age, how about that?

Oh, also, Jean and Charles are the same age too, go figure.

But time travel and genetic research and blah blah okay.
>>
>>81370344
Mystique is immortal or some shit, you uncultured swine. She was born about the same time as Wolverino.
>>
>>81369140

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HER HEAD
>>
>>81370390

And she's younger in some movies and older in others! How ABOUT that!
>>
>>81370419
>thinking that the way a person looks matches her age in a comic book film

Plebs like you oughta be holocausted
>>
>>81370463

There was a scene in one of these crapfests where she, she being Jennifer Lawrence, turns into Rebecca Romijn, because she wants to look older.

You were saying?
>>
>>81370344
>Oh, also, Jean and Charles are the same age too, go figure.

What are you talking about?

Sophie Turner's 20, James McAvoy's 36
In the story Jean's roughly 17, and Charles is, you're going to laugh at this, close to 51.
>>
>>81370344
>And basically the same age, how about that?
You are wrong, First Class is set in 1962 and Mystique is 20yo, Apocalypse is set in 1983, Mystique is 41 and Nightcrawler is 16, so it makes sense.
>>
>>81370529

41 MY DICK
>>
>>81370511
>not thinking of the possibility that she is aging slower than the average person, therefore looking 30 aged 120

Also

>knowing scenes of comic book films by heart
>>
>>81370541

I only remember the crappy scenes. These movies were awful and made no sense. So much contradicting nonsense.
>>
>>81370568
>watching comic book films instead of reading comics

What a pleb!
>>
>>81370581

Back to /co/ nancy boy!
>>
>>81370568
>So much contradicting nonsense.

Just like the comics.
>>
>>81370537
She has decelerated aging
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.