[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck are you doing, Bill. https://www.youtube.com/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: burr_why_01_v6.jpg (55KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
burr_why_01_v6.jpg
55KB, 480x360px
What the fuck are you doing, Bill.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uuR2fRxDTtI
>>
>>81367467
Little
>>
he's doing a podcast, you posted a link to it retard
>>
is he shilling shit for netflix now?
>>
>>81367999
seems like he hates the new rating system, so i dont think so
>>
>>81367467

I love his new act of accusing his audience of racism without them doing anything.
>>
>>81367467
reminder that Bill's dad, a dentist in a Boston suburb from the 1950s to 1990s, regularly treated wounded members of the Irish Mob. Mobsters would go to veterinary and dental clinics after hours to have bullets removed, wounds sewn shut and properly cleaned, and to receive anesthetics. They never went to a regular hospital where police would get involved.

Bill has repeatedly told the story of trying to get stage time when he was starting out as a comedian, and club owners would say "We've already got enough white guys" without even looking at Bill. Clubs at that time were ran by the mob, and Bill's dad, knowing Bill wanted to get into comedy, called in a favor for his years of service to the Irish Mob, to get his son some stage time.
>>
>>81368148
Peanut butter and jelly sandwich? Thumbs up
>>
>>81367467
>describing the deep symbolism of one punch man
wtf its kino now
>>
>>81368434
Am i suppose to believe this fan fiction. Wheres your source
>>
Holy kek, is this how normies watch animus?
>>
ZIP..................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................*tie fighter noises*
>>
> it's a Bill tries to understand anime episode
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.