[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who /Remo/ here? Could have been a great series Definitely a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: maxresdefault.jpg (157KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
157KB, 1920x1200px
Who /Remo/ here?
Could have been a great series
Definitely a solid 80's action kino
Unfortunate it didn't get sequels
Anyways
REMO!
>>
>>81363438
I'm surprised at its low score and that it flopped. It's a really enjoyable film.
It's vastly superior to any modern CapeShit that gets good reviews
>>
>>81363494
Agreed
Perplexing why it didn't do better
Possibly would have gone farther if casting was different
Harrison Ford, for example, may have made this a franchise
>>
>>81363438
I wish people would go back watch this and see what whitewashing really is.
>>
>>81363641
His trainer was Chinese
>>
>>81363438
I fucking love this movie.
>>
>>81363438
Because it was based off novels, which dont have pictures.
Mouthbreathing hunchback capeshatters need there films to be moving versions of images already seen.

Btw fred ward in uncommon valor. W/ swayze hackman bigbeard guy from bloodsport
And Thick McRunfast for u mst3k fans.
>>
>>81363438

I want a remake of this.

Goddamnit. I want a white boy Guido who won't stop eating meat be called a filthy American pig by an old Korean master while he is taught the highest martial art level possible, so he can do superhuman feats and the Asian guy can still say a Korean would do better.
>>
Man, Remo was such fun.

Also has whitewashing because the korean master is that born-again faggot from Chicago, who cucked all The Godfather Cast in the Oscar top kek
>>
>>81365483

There are comics.

There have been since like the eighties or seventies.

Then there was another run in the nineties.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-07-08-02-21.png (133KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-07-08-02-21.png
133KB, 540x960px
>>81365888
Get out and take your false trips with you.
>>
File: Screenshot_2017-04-07-10-10-37.png (159KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2017-04-07-10-10-37.png
159KB, 1080x1920px
>>81366022

Don't fuck with the trips of truth.
>>
Yes the novels were adapted into films and comic. Thou art still wrong. og manuscript completed in 63, novel published in 71. Wouldnt be the first time tv/film/capefags adapt literature so the simpletons can shell out their shekels as well.
>>
>>81363438

That movie is fucking bad ass. That fight scene on top of the Statue of Liberty? That shit was lit. I think it was an awesome movie.

Yeah it's completely silly and comic booky but so what?
>>
it was because of the horrible mocking done to the most serene, kind, understanding, loving and beautiful CHIUN MASTER OF SINANJU.

he was so badassed, they invented vcr's for him
makes the queen of england and her mother moister than oysters
taught whitebois to kickass
makes the best steamed white rice and boiled fish on earth.
>>
>>81363438
That's some underrated kino right there.

Awesome movie.
>>
I remember seeing this in the 80's and it was much better than all the other martial arts crap that was being "kicked" around.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.