[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jerry is unironically my favourite character on the show. Anyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0825.jpg (37KB, 620x475px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0825.jpg
37KB, 620x475px
Jerry is unironically my favourite character on the show.
Anyone else in this very small minority?
>>
>>81358606
I'm not a minority
>>
#teamgeorge
>>
george/kramer
>>
He's literally designed to be the boring character of the show. You're supposed to see the world through his perspective.
>>
>>81358606
He's the GOAT sitcom protagonist but that's the thing, sitcom protagonists are never the best characters in their own show. Many of them are shit though so Jerry stands well above the competition. George is GOAT in the open category by far.
>>
>>81358606
George>Elaine>>Jerry>>>>> Memer
>>
How did he get away with *it*?
>>
The way he humors everyone and gets fed up with Kramer (but only to a point) is super comfy. I wish they were all my friends.
>>
>>81358606
Jerry was the inception for the cast of its always sunny. Kinda of a horrible guy but always funny
>>
>>81358606
you mean in the show of life
>>
>>81360239
this is the essential rating
>>
>>81360424
you mean reddit rating
all ratings are reddit
>>
>>81360239
Kra "He's a nigger" Mer is the best character and you know it. Those wacky antics never fail to make me laugh!
>>
File: Crazy-Joe-Davola.jpg (7KB, 495x289px) Image search: [Google]
Crazy-Joe-Davola.jpg
7KB, 495x289px
I think there's a little bit of him in all of /tv/ desu
>>
>>81358606
I don't know when memers got it in their heads that Jerry is a bad character. He's fantastic.
If I had a webm of him laughing with a cigar while Elaine pays him, I'd post it.
>>
File: 1491522027738.jpg (285KB, 1123x552px) Image search: [Google]
1491522027738.jpg
285KB, 1123x552px
>it's an Elaine focused episode
>>
>>81358606
Youre fucking normie scum if george isnt your favorite character
>>
>>81358606
You are not alone,his stand up at the beginning of each show always made me smile or even laugh.
>>
File: joe-davola[1].png (34KB, 264x191px) Image search: [Google]
joe-davola[1].png
34KB, 264x191px
>>81361063
Glad I'm not the only one to keep the door open to encourage intruders
>>
The only complaint people ever have about Jerry is that he's a bad actor and has trouble keeping a straight face. His character is objectively great.
>>
File: farmer.jpg (48KB, 395x315px) Image search: [Google]
farmer.jpg
48KB, 395x315px
>>81362027
>fat bald nagger
>dating 8/10s
>>
>>81362745
That's what makes it funny
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.