[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: moonsmall.jpg (995KB, 1160x870px) Image search: [Google]
moonsmall.jpg
995KB, 1160x870px
This site has nothing to offer anybody. There is no quality content here you cannot get more quickly and efficiently elsewhere. This is an addiction which reduces your productivity, attention span, and free time. You are becoming more bitter, narrow minded, haughty, and old. Leave now and block this site. There is nothing here but slow, lonely suicide.
People do not have arguments here. Posters do not engage one another on key points, they nitpick with greentext and mock each other. Nobody is interested in the truth; people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them. An insightful post is one in ten thousand, and no matter how hard you filter this place you are still searching for diamonds in a garbage dump.
This place is not making you happy. You are not having fun. You are not gathering stories to tell, learning, or growing as a person. Instead you chuckle every thirty minutes and are occasionally spurred to masturbation by libidinal posts or pictures. You are addicted to readily available information and pressure free social interaction. This place is slowly poisoning you with misogyny, narcissism, a false dichotomy surrounding normalfags, and insecurity.
I'm not telling you to b urself. I'm not telling you to go outside. I'm not even telling you to make friends. Just leave 4chan. Do anything else.
>>
You mad about ghost in the shell?
>>
>>81356659
how old is this pasta? I'm sure I saw it 5+ years ago. If you believe it, why are you still here?
>>
>>81356659
Where else could I shitpost?
>>
Shut up
Stupid marvel shill
>>
>>81356858
>If you believe it, why are you still here?
I only stop by once in a while to post it.
I'm still NEET tho.
>>
Best post I've seen in years IMHO.
I already have it blocked on my computer and only rarely browse it out of compulsion on the cell phone from time to time.
But the effect that it has had on my mental health and productivity and overall enjoyment in life has been hard to ignore.

There is really something sinister about the cynicism that this environment seems to bring out in people, and getting away from it just for a while has been a breath of fresh air for me.

It is hard to break habits, as with any addiction, and yes I would say that most people here are addited. But keep working on it and you will start to love the psychological freedom that slowly takes hold until hopefully, you (really im speaking about me) stop acting out of compulsion and start regaining the mental stability and empathy that any normal human need to possess to be truly happy.

Start by blocking from the host file, and go for a walk if you catch yourself acting out of compulsion, and go from there.
>>
>>81357076
The thing with humans is that you become what you associate with the most. While this social sphere might have been a comforting crutch for the reclusive types one slowly but surely becomes the monsters that feed you these positive emotions, it happens so slowly that you wouldn't notice it until the consciousness starts knocking on the door. Most people will never get out it either, thats scary.
>>
>>81357308
Just don't pay attention to that part. I appreciate the irreverence here and the ""different"" thoughts. I just try not to pay attention to the really nasty parts. I'm also curious why you're here if it's so bad.
>>
>>81357528
Lack of stimulation I presume, but I'm slowly working on substituting it with more meaningful things, it takes time (and difficult) but also rewarding in of itself.
>>
File: masketter.jpg (12KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
masketter.jpg
12KB, 256x256px
Aye.
>>
>>81356659
LOTR threads are comfy though.
>>
>>81357050
Ha ha good on you for admitting it.
>>
>>81356659
Shouldn't you be on Reddit? I mean 9gag? I mean Buzzfeed? I mean Jezebel? I mean Wonkette?
>>
>>81357076
>There is really something sinister about the cynicism that this environment seems to bring out in people, and getting away from it just for a while has been a breath of fresh air for me.

Tell us how else you're weak to peer pressure fagtron.
>>
>>81357050
>I'm still NEET tho.

what do you do then? if i had a social life i probably wouldnt be posting here so much, but i dont, so its really hard to quit
>>
But this is literally the only website I use.
>>
>>81357648
Did you escape Facebook?

Do you know many billion more users Facebook has?

Do you notice how Facebook inserts itself into nearly every real life social interaction?

"Oh yeah I noticed you posted blah blah blah on Facebook."
>>
>>81358746
Case in point.

>>81358769
>what do you do then?
Watch Youtube videos, watch movies and shows, read, play video games, eat, take walks.
>>
>>81358914
I put the fagtron in there because I thought you'd like that.

Besides, there's this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Online_disinhibition_effect
>The online disinhibition effect is the reduction or abandonment of social restrictions and inhibitions found in normal face-to-face communication when using remote electronic communications. Many factors cause this disinhibition, including the appearance of dissociative anonymity, invisibility, asynchronicity, solipsistic introjection, dissociative imagination, and minimization of authority.

And anonymity is necessary for free speech.
>>
>>81359012
Yeah, but people here are overly negative and simplistic in their opinions about media, period.
>>
>>81359178
I would also chalk that up to the rise of phoneposting.
>>
>>81356886
MOUSE
BLOWN
THE
FUCK OUT
CONSANGUINITY
>>
>>81359346
Maybe, it was always overly negative, but phoneposters really made it more simplistic.
>>
>>81359454
NO U DID
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.