[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /tv/, just saw the first episode of this. Man in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: 51117B9VzxL._SX940_.jpg (48KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
51117B9VzxL._SX940_.jpg
48KB, 500x375px
Hey /tv/, just saw the first episode of this. Man in the High Castle thread.
>>
As the series progresses the resistance gets more annoying and John Smith becomes the only likable character.
>>
I only watch this for John Smith.
>>
obergruppenfuhrer is the coolest word in the history of cool words
>>
>>81343946
More annoying and more incompetent. In s2 they stop lurking behind the shadows AMD you see them as the bumbling idiots they are whose only plan to rally the american people is to bomb random shit
>>
>>81343946
>>81344012

Wrong, He's not likable.

That would be the Trade Minister and the Chief Inspector.
>>
>>81343946
There's very few likable characters in the series at all. Really just boss china man and Obergruppenfuhrer. Also stephen root is there.
>>
>>81343946
Yeah the resistance and rebels are kind of annoying compared to Smith who's just doing his job.
>>
Why was s2 such a huge improvement on s1?

I wonder where Spotnitz would have taken it.
>>
>>81343946
this, I'm not sure why but everyone in the resistance is an unlikable cunt and we end up with a high ranking nazi officer and two sneaky japs as the most likeable/relatable characters. I guess they wanted the /pol/ audience
>>
>>81344068
>Chief Inspector
patrician choice
Smith is likeable though
>>
>>81344068
As much as I like Smith, the nips need some love too. At their worst they're bitch boys for the Nazis to order around. Usually they're just laid back and dont seem to care what's going on.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.