[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

GET THAT SHIT FILLED IN OR SOEMTHING YOU'D BE SO CUTE IF

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

GET THAT SHIT FILLED IN OR SOEMTHING

YOU'D BE SO CUTE IF NOT FOR THAT SHIT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
never meet women IRL op
in fact, you might consider 2d
>>
>>81341398

I dont have autism. whats rustling your jimmies exactly?
>>
>>81341398
I had to hunt to find what you were sperging out about.
You've got an autism related condition, sorry, its you not her.
>>
>implying minor imperfections and blemishes aren't what turn an 8.5 into a 9/9.5
Literal perfection is uncanny valley tier
2D waifuists will never understand this
>>
>>81341428
that thing on her forehead?
>>
File: Betty Supergirl.jpg (98KB, 600x1067px) Image search: [Google]
Betty Supergirl.jpg
98KB, 600x1067px
Betty >
>>
File: edit.jpg (92KB, 1000x550px) Image search: [Google]
edit.jpg
92KB, 1000x550px
>>81341428
>>81341444
IT'S DISGUSTING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Is it even possible to fill in a scar like that?
>>
>>81341546
Still not seeing anything OP, think it's all in you're head
>>
>>81341398
BIG
>>
Who's the black guy?
>>
I like that mark.
>>
Archie has one too, it's very chic rn.
>>
File: Jimmy.png (156KB, 250x376px) Image search: [Google]
Jimmy.png
156KB, 250x376px
>>81341599
Jimmy Olsen.
>>
You have to consider how she got a screenshot like that in the first place. She's supergirl, she shouldnt have mark on her because she's superhuman and able to tank anything
>>
>>81341686

*scar
>>
File: normal_mbo_Whiplash-Trailer_032.jpg (73KB, 600x248px) Image search: [Google]
normal_mbo_Whiplash-Trailer_032.jpg
73KB, 600x248px
I hate that thing too, it was super evident in Whiplash as well.

My autism would prevent me from not noticing everytime.
>>
I can imagine some murrican pale chinless fatso literally screaming REEEEEEEEEEE while driving his fingers deep into armrests of his computer chair, tiny spit particles flying onto screen

I can imagine you really do that. And I dig it
>>
>>81341398
>GET THAT SHIT FILLED IN OR SOEMTHING
are you talking about her vagina?
>>
>>81341686
Can kryptonians have birth defects? Are they indestructible from conception? If so how do they cut the umbilical cord?
>>
>>81341398
hello i am here to talk about her neck!
>>
>>81341686
She obviously had Krypton Pox as a child
>>
>>81341789
Aren't they weak and average like humans on Krypton? It's only the Earth's sun that makes them powerful.
>>
>>81341789
isnt it just from having chickenpox and it falling off, i have seen loads of people with those scars on there heads like that
>>
>>81341789
Kyptonians aren't indestructible by nature. They're actually just like normal humans. They're just indestructible gods in our solar system because of our yellow sun. The sun is what empowers them and makes them super. Back on krypton they had a red sun which is why they were normal.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.