[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>open Netflix >new rating system is here >rate this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: netflix.jpg (80KB, 650x400px) Image search: [Google]
netflix.jpg
80KB, 650x400px
>open Netflix
>new rating system is here
>rate this piece of shit thumbs down

I couldn't have been the only one
>>
>>81337021
I'm sure she'll be devastated, anon, well done
>>
>>81337149
We are protecting her from bullying her own vagina. Stand up against female comedians and their effortless pussy jokes. They can be cunts but they need to leave theirs alone.
>>
File: devil 2.jpg (201KB, 470x595px) Image search: [Google]
devil 2.jpg
201KB, 470x595px
>open Netflix
>read this thread on /tv/
>rate this piece of shit thumbs up

SOMEBODY STOP ME!
>>
>>81337149
Well, she will, but she can't show it personally. Once enough people do it she'll acknowledge it and play it off like it doesn't matter, and instead of that "I should tell better jokes" idea coming into her head, it will be "everybody else is wrong. those couple people liked it, therefore I did the right thing."
which is really weird, to want to be a famous comedian so bad but not tailor your material for the majority. instead you HAVE to be popular and you HAVE to appeal to everybody with your shit vagina jokes.
i'm glad I haven't seen lisa lampanelli in a few years.
>>
>>81337149
I think she would ironically
>>
>>81337149
Amy, put away the chicken and go take a walk.
>>
*farts*

Am I right ladies?

*queefs*
>>
let me tell you ladies, my pussy smells liek a small barnyard animal, lol!
>>
My mother stood about 7 mins of the show before turning it off. I told her to watch it when I called her for something, she said she would and tell me what she thought tomorrow. She rang me just as it got to the 'joke' about "does my cum taste good?" or some shit.
>>
>>81337021
>open netflix
>shrug it off and just watch more Mad Men

I couldn't have been the only one
>>
>>81337021
>having netflix instead of stealing everything
>giving a fuck about ratings
>downvoting based on ideology
reddit begone
>>
File: 1490144365664.jpg (190KB, 666x500px) Image search: [Google]
1490144365664.jpg
190KB, 666x500px
I didn't rate it, because I never rate anything. But from the 10 minutes I watched, she is legit unfunny.

The only time she was remotely entertaining was on the Roasts, and that's basically easy mode. And they only air like 10 min of your best material.
>>
>>81337021
Me
There was literally no reason for her special to be on my front page
>>
>>81337021
i admit, i did that too
>>
>>81337149
Well, she did get extremely ass ravaged the first time
>>
File: 1476343029962.jpg (26KB, 500x353px) Image search: [Google]
1476343029962.jpg
26KB, 500x353px
>>81337021
>tfw Netflix sub just run out to coincide with this shitshow
>>
>>81337021
just emailed this link to Jezebel as proof that reddit subchan groups are organizing to downvote her current special without even watching it

you misogynists make me sick. SICK
>>
I gave it a thumbs up. Not even baiting.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.