[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>The Shia LaBeouf thriller “Man Down” has managed to triple

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

File: Capture.png (647KB, 1122x706px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
647KB, 1122x706px
>The Shia LaBeouf thriller “Man Down” has managed to triple the number of general-public paid admissions in Britain – from one ticket sold to three.

>During its U.K. opening weekend last weekend, it sold a single ticket in its only venue, the Reel Cinema in Burnley, northern England, taking in a whopping £7 ($8.73), according to data tracker comScore. That admission is believed to have been a single student ticket priced at £6.90 (comScore rounds its data up to the nearest pound).

>The cinema is since confirmed to have sold a further two tickets since its dismal opening weekend.

HAHAHAAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
>>
>>81335422
why are you laughing? he just doubled his profits
>>
File: 1491375106568.jpg (163KB, 853x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1491375106568.jpg
163KB, 853x1024px
>>81335422
Poor Shia

I bet those alt-right redditors are behind this too.
>>
>>81335469

Shit.
I'm morally obligated to watch any movie with Kate Mara in it.
>>
>>81335422
At this point I'm convinced this is a test. Like they're seeing how much this media coevrage of it boosts home media sales. The movie probably wasn't even supposed to come out, and the shill media is just memeing it.
>>
Of course it didn't sell well in the UK why would muslims pay to watch a movie about Americans killing them?
>>
If you can stop memeing for one second maybe you coule have actually read the article.

To fufill a contractual obligation of the Screenwriter's guild union rules and thus allow them to launch the film properly on online streaming sites, the film had to be shown overseas.

So the film is being shown at ONE small indie cinema in Burnley, once a day. This is the only showing in the country.

God I despise you.
>>
>>81335688
The fucked up thing is this is "actual" news. I saw them do a bit on it on like the 6 o clock network news. Fucking news networks are basically as memeing as we are now.
>>
>>81335422
You realize no one cares about britain right?
>>
>>81335764
>just now figuring out tv news, which combines pictures, videos, and text to shock, titillate, and frighten viewers is a meme
Welcome to the world, kid.
>>
>>81335688
No wonder Trump won.
>>
This exact same fucking story happened months ago with I think it was Emma Watson, it's just some technicality screening so it can still be considered for rewards or online sale or something. Literally fake news
>>
>>81335465
No he tripled.
If he would have sold just another one it's double.
>>
File: IMG_1271.png (323KB, 538x960px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1271.png
323KB, 538x960px
>>81335469

>He's coming home to the war he never left

What the actual fuck did they mean by this?
>>
>>81336109
what a cancerous image and filename
never come to 4chan again
or else
>>
>>81335688
Yeah, but a film that's failed to the point where they need to pull tricks like this is worth mocking anyway, surely?
>>
>>81335688

It's still an utter failure reflecting on both the star power of Shia and the quality of the film if they can't justify even a limited proper theatrical release
>>
>>81336422

it hasnt failed yet, it hasnt really come out yet even

the film is designed for the online streaming market - having at least one overseas showing is required to qualify it for online streaming services

i mean it looks like shit and probably will fail, but it definitely hasnt yet

>>81336475

The film just isnt designed for that. its not inherently a failure to pitch a film with low-ambition, its just a small time piece project.
>>
>>81336519
>negative reception
>failed to recoup it's costs already even though it's been out for months in the US
Yeah it's a fucking failure
>>
I thought it was against sharia law to watch this
>>
>>81335688
>>81336519
Hi Shia! Where are you putting the flag this time?
>>
I really really hope he dies in the nearest future. I just hate all the SJW things he stands for.
>>
File: 1428075894614.jpg (106KB, 358x477px) Image search: [Google]
1428075894614.jpg
106KB, 358x477px
>>81335688
Don't you have a flag to hide shia?
>>
this makes pol picking on him that much more pointless.
>>
>>81335688
>thinking the alt right can understand anything other than "data" that fits their narrative

ive stopped trying myself.
>>
>>81337178
where do you think you are?
>>
>>81335688
Hello Shia, ready for one-way trip to Mars? I'm pretty sure the flag is safe right there
>>
>>81337057
>/pol/ mocking facts
kek
>>
>>81337178
>pile of shit has to abuse technicality to get shown.
>holy fuck guys stop ignoring the truth!
>>
>>81337273

its not an 'abuse' you plonker, its just a normal union requirement
>>
>>81335469
>this isnt a joke shop

KINO
I
N
O
>>
>>81335764
Of course its news, it's pretty fucking record breaking
When was the last time you've heard a movie making only $7 opening weekend

Never in your life. And you probably never will again, unless Shia makes another movie
>>
>>81335465
>profits
>>
he should put a webcam in the theater
>>
>>81335422
http://www.tmz.com/2017/04/06/shia-labeouf-bowling-alley-confrontation-racist-drunk/

>its a /pol/ causes Shia to have a mental breakdown
>>
>>81335557
this
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.