[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

'IRA' voice?! theyre terrorists! you mug youll get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: 27993627_4142.jpg (4KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
27993627_4142.jpg
4KB, 320x240px
'IRA' voice?! theyre terrorists! you mug youll get us nicked!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAGO_l_YTbk
>>
>>81335023
how pissed is the rest of the cast that Riz Ahmed broke out to such a degree.
>>
>>81335023
A friend of mine lives on a canal boat and told me a story about how after this film came out she saw a bunch of asian guys on a boat laughing and shouting "rubber dinghy rapids bro". I saw it at the cinema with her and there were just a few older ladies in there, grey hair types. Fucking laughed their arses off, everyone did. Great film.
>>
>>81335023
>lets normalise terrorism lol look at these le funny wacky relatable terrorists
>>
>>81335023
Shit version of the incompetent terrorists from monkey dust
>>
File: Jim_royle_3.jpg (170KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Jim_royle_3.jpg
170KB, 1440x900px
>>81335562
>>81335606
>>
>>81335023
So why has she got her hands on her face, Fes?
>>
>>81335023
One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
>>
>>81336182

That's real deep, man.
>>
>>81335070
Phonejacker guy was decent in the UK, that's not nothing.
>>
>>81335023
DANCING IN THE MOONLIGHT
>>
>>81336272
thanks, i just thought it up

*injects mary jane*
>>
The debate is so fucking good. I love most of the film but that scene stands out as perfect.

>I've never stood up in public and professed any in-depth knowledge of Islam, but what I do know is that most British Muslims don't want to be out abroad, fighting British foreign policy. What they want to do is get on peacefully with their daily lives. And we support that.
>Yeah, yeah. A good Muslim always keeps his mouth shut. Yeah? Yeah? Are you all surprised kids are going off to training camps?
>That is not what I am saying.
>Why are kids going to training camps?
>First off, I object to the term 'training camps '.
>You just used it.
>No, I did not. It's a western fantasy. You people think of Muslims running around the mountains with guns and bombs. That'd suit you down to the ground, wouldn't it?
>But they do exist, don't they?
>I'm not saying they don't exist. What I'm saying, if you'll listen, is that if they didn't exist, you people would have to invent them.
>>
>>81335562
either a burger or some east block cuck
>>
that was awful
>>
>>81336400
so is ur face
>>
>>81335562
this movie is the most realistic representation of todays terrorism buddy.
>>
rubber dingy rapids
>>
>>81335562
It portrays them as retards easily persuaded with a tragic ending to their lives
>>
>>81335023
Chris Morris, please come out of hiding and make a one off Brass Eye
>>
Killed that poor kuffar sheep.
>>
my dad says its haraam
>>
>>81336329
funny how he kinda sounds like a terrorist version of trump
>>
>get micked
Why do british people have so many whimsical and cute expressions
>>
>>81337088
Because butchering their language is one of the few freedoms they have left.
>>
>>81336684
He's too busy sucking off Stewart "It's ironic, you just don't get it" Lee.
>>
Would it have been made today? I know it wasn't that long ago it came out but something tells me SJWs would go apeshit despite the movie being made by liberals.

I love the whole exchange about the SWAT police arguing whether the Honey Monster is a bear or wookie and the special needs member of the group argues with Cumberbatch about how he accuses him of being gay because he's an ass man.
>>
>>81335562
Can you buy 12 bottles of bleach please?
>>
>>81337151
You realise that if he brought Brass Eye back, Stewart would almost certainly be one of the writers, like he was with On The Hour?
>>
>>81335023
>be chris morris
>steal an obscure sketch from monkey dust and make a film about it
>plebs on /tv/ lap it up and then criticize miss piggy for stealing jokes
pathetic
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.